Starpery.com

Wearing a sex doll

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Artbyrobot
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Wearing a sex doll

Post by Artbyrobot »

There were some postings on hollowing out TPE breasts that demonstrated how easy it is to cut away the outer layers of the TPE and remove the insides. People were then stuffing it with slime or polyester fill. The cutting can be done with scissors with ease from what I've seen. So extending this to the entire TPE body or silicone body to extract the entire skin seems very doable. At that point, the "skin suit" is able to be a clothing for a humanoid robot or can be put onto a different insides design from what came stock. This includes something much lighter weight or something with robotic elements added. I think a silicone doll would be equally doable for this process as a TPE one. This is a great way to "upcycle" a doll.

Artbyrobot
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Artbyrobot »

I was thinking that before you skin the whole doll (which is like what deer hunters do to deer in a way), you can cut the doll into sections like cut off the legs and arms and at waist and any other sections and then reassemble it with those sections spread out more - and in this way can scale the doll up to make it bigger or w/e if it is smaller than you want.

Then after this you can resculpt the doll with TPE, joining the gaps between the sections with molten TPE and smoothing it all together into a bigger doll. Only after this is done would you skin the doll. In this way you can modify the doll heavily in volumetric area and even improve on its sculpt and add features and whatnot before you skin it.

After you skin it, you create a wireframe mesh exoskeleton around its insides and then put the skin onto that. That wireframe will give it its shape for your robotics or w/e you are using the suit for. Since you'll have imperfections from all the mod work, I think you should spray down the whole thing with silicone when its done, using it as a canvas and spraying it till it is perfectly realistic again.

Spray it with liquid thinned silicone mixed with pigments layer by layer building up rich colors, transparencies, and details as you go until it looks very real.
Last edited by The Doll Man on Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit: just added parapraphs for easier reading..

MourningWood

Post by MourningWood »

41E3132C-BF2D-4C12-B502-FAB70206019E.jpeg
41E3132C-BF2D-4C12-B502-FAB70206019E.jpeg (74.79 KiB) Viewed 291 times
I’m sorry I thought of this :D

INFORMATIONS