www.wmdolls.com

Heavy Doll Moving Tips

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
SteelWings

Re: Heavy Doll Moving Tips

Post by SteelWings »

I have a lot of trouble moving my Doll around. I thought I was just really weak but hearing that other people have trouble with their dolls makes me feel a bit better about myself.

I've managed to get her into a sitting position on a high backed wheelable office chair so I can push her around my room as nessesary.

I feel like I should start some serious weight training if I want to do anything more with her though.

Dinosious
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dinosious »

ready269 wrote:Anybody ever try those tennis shoes with wheels on their doll. They might be called "wheelies". I'm about to get my first doll and thought that might be a way to move her around.
I dont know, the thighs could bent forward and she could fall.

Edit
Also the feet can move flat to the ground. For wheelys to work you need to angle her
backwards and the feet need to point a bit up.

Dixiecup

Post by Dixiecup »

Really a dolly with straps is the best a lot of lightweight dollies are available with 2 straps 1 strap high another in the middle. It makes storage a lot easier as well. Hopefully dolls become lighter.

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

DRo2992 wrote:
The Messenger wrote::haha4: :haha4:
I admit that I feel myself getting weaker as I get older.
Even moving my own body around reminds me of how much I've changed over recent years.
That being said, I'm mid 50's and even though my Zeni kicks my ass at 108lbs.
I'm looking at that new 173 H-cup and licking my lips. :lol:
Mine just finished and is ready to ship, i cant wait! I like heavier dolls gives me another reason to workout and the moving/positioning is a workout on its own haha. What i like about the 173 h cup is that it is a little under 100lb (i'll see about that soon) but doesnt sacrifice bust or height. Shes 5 foot 8 and busty as hell! 100lbs seems like a good bargain.

Congratulations! The 173H has such fantastic curves; absolutely gorgeous. I hope that you are very happy with her. If you start an introductory thread for your new gal, could you please post the link here?
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

DRo2992
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DRo2992 »

subcyclist wrote:
DRo2992 wrote:
Even moving my own body around reminds me of how much I've changed over recent years.
Mine just finished and is ready to ship, i cant wait! I like heavier dolls gives me another reason to workout and the moving/positioning is a workout on its own haha. What i like about the 173 h cup is that it is a little under 100lb (i'll see about that soon) but doesnt sacrifice bust or height. Shes 5 foot 8 and busty as hell! 100lbs seems like a good bargain.

Congratulations! The 173H has such fantastic curves; absolutely gorgeous. I hope that you are very happy with her. If you start an introductory thread for your new gal, could you please post the link here?
Yeah shes expected to be delivered this thursday very excited. Once i get some lingerie i will post pictures with a review and post links here. Does anyone have good reccomendations for moving the doll up carpeted stairs in the box? Ive been looking at the Milwaukee 2 in 1 handtruck/dolly for a little under a hundred bucks and wondering if thatll get the job done.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

DRo2992 wrote:Yeah shes expected to be delivered this Thursday very excited. Once i get some lingerie i will post pictures with a review and post links here. Does anyone have good recommendations for moving the doll up carpeted stairs in the box? Ive been looking at the Milwaukee 2 in 1 hand-truck/dolly for a little under a hundred bucks and wondering if that'll get the job done.
Congratulations!
I'm very excited for you.
Yeah, I would think a hand truck with straps would do the trick, 1 step at a time. :)
Hope you don't have any stairs with corners to maneuver around.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

DRo2992
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DRo2992 »

I have a spiral staircase. Haha just kidding, could you imagine trying to get a doll up those kind of stairs.I just have straight stairs but lots of em. Anyways thanks for the input. I'll go buy a hand truck tomorrow.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

subcyclist wrote:
DRo2992 wrote:

The 173 H curves are fantastic but I thought her breast like her sister Jaz are the weakest feature. To match those such incredible curves, hips, thighs and ass deserve and M or N cup at least. Congratulations anyway keep us updated.
A random weasel: Not another of your kind

X-23: Do you have a problem against mutants?

A random weasel: I mean Mexicans.

Ekkehard

Post by Ekkehard »

Hi,
my doll has a weight of 53 kilograms (nearly 116 lbs). It was quite plain to me I need a handling aid to lift, sink, dress, move and place my doll.
The first doll handling aid
The first doll handling aid
Vorgänger.jpg (124.21 KiB) Viewed 1493 times
Now I'm using this handling aid:
Using  the handling aid for dressing
Using the handling aid for dressing
Ankleiden2.jpg (264.41 KiB) Viewed 1493 times
... and using for placing the doll
... and using for placing the doll
Test1_a.jpg (178.11 KiB) Viewed 1493 times

Dixiecup

Post by Dixiecup »

Ekkehard wrote:Hi,
my doll has a weight of 53 kilograms (nearly 116 lbs). It was quite plain to me I need a handling aid to lift, sink, dress, move and place my doll.
Vorgänger.jpg
Now I'm using this handling aid:
Ankleiden2.jpg
Test1_a.jpg
Great invention. This would be so helpful as far as storage and cleaning not to mention what you already have.

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

For what its worth.... I keep her standing in her room, facing the TV like she's watching it. When I want to take photos or play, I bend at the knees and wrap my arms around her mid section firmly and lift her. Since she's 4ft 10inches, when I lift her we are face to face. I can walk from room to room with her, no problem. When posing her, i always use my bed as a "workbench". I place a large flat satin sheet on the bed so I can slide her around easily. I articulate her arms and legs how i want the pose, then place her where i want the photograph taken. since she is only 70 pounds, its not too bad at all. one more tip... Place sealing freezer bags over each doll hand when moving her. Fingers are always the first thing to get caught on something. the bags make the hand slide off things so no damage to the fingers. Wish I knew this when i first got her.

morefun01

Post by morefun01 »

I just purchased a WM 163cm H-cup doll and I thought I was getting use to how difficult it is to move her around until I washed her yesterday, that was a beast of a job! She started leaning at one point and fell over on me in the bathroom lol, luckily I'm a decent size guy soo we didn't fall but I felt it. Although cleaning can be a big turn on I'll probably keep that too once or twice a month.

I would be interested to know what is the best way to get a doll of this size to stand on its on? Sometimes I can do it but it's very hit or miss, most of the time she's leaning.

CMiles76

Post by CMiles76 »

morefun01 wrote:I just purchased a WM 163cm H-cup doll and I thought I was getting use to how difficult it is to move her around until I washed her yesterday, that was a beast of a job! She started leaning at one point and fell over on me in the bathroom lol, luckily I'm a decent size guy soo we didn't fall but I felt it. Although cleaning can be a big turn on I'll probably keep that too once or twice a month.

I would be interested to know what is the best way to get a doll of this size to stand on its on? Sometimes I can do it but it's very hit or miss, most of the time she's leaning.
I have the same doll and, if you've been to my photo thread, you'll notice that in my photos it looks like she's standing on her own. This isn't the case, she is slightly leaning back in every photo with her against the wall. I also store her this position as it is the safest way. Given her proportions, it would be very difficult to get her to freestand for a long period of time. No matter how perfect I get her stance (feet shoulder width apart, back straight) she still finds a way to tip forward or backward. Honestly it's better to just let her stand against a wall with something soft between her and the wall (I use a contoured memory foam pillow) to protect the wall from the oil in her skin. When it comes to washing, some on here have suggested using one of those plastic bathroom tub chairs, I haven't reached that point yet.

AnimeM
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AnimeM »

My second doll is so heavy for me...160cm and 32kg (70 pounds/lbs) standing but for non athletic guy as me (70kg, 1.76cm and 54y old with old broken hand and back problem to left foot)...

So i read this topic and i have an idea, perhaps someone tried it?

Called stand base with wheels for wash machines or other heavy electrics...see the photo..the other photo is my baby 😊
Attachments
692_1.gif
692_1.gif (45.1 KiB) Viewed 330 times
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG (1.88 MiB) Viewed 330 times
Live the myth of love anywhere, anytime...

Yuki (my love)
https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=15940

INFORMATIONS