www.hrdoll.com

166cm A cup Beatrice

HRDOLL is a professional manufacturer specializing in the research, development, production, and sales of sex dolls. We adhere to the business philosophy of “Honesty, Quality, Service First" constantly bring new models every month and provides personalized ODM services. Create the face & body shape according to different customer groups. A full silicone head will be also released near future, this will promote a new revolution and bring you wonderful experience. Website: www.hrdoll.com
jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: 166cm A cup Beatrice

Post by jazzman »

lovely doll, congrats

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Doll has been updated with excellent LHP !
Same exact body has been successfully preserved.
Attachments
20200819_065855.jpg
20200819_065855.jpg (203.09 KiB) Viewed 1803 times
hrdoll-166cm-Emma-24.jpg
hrdoll-166cm-Emma-24.jpg (627.96 KiB) Viewed 1803 times
hrdoll-166cm-Emma-23.jpg
hrdoll-166cm-Emma-23.jpg (349.3 KiB) Viewed 1803 times
hrdoll-166cm-Emma-26.jpg
hrdoll-166cm-Emma-26.jpg (357.12 KiB) Viewed 1803 times
hrdoll-166cm-Emma-29.jpg
hrdoll-166cm-Emma-29.jpg (378.41 KiB) Viewed 1803 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

These last photos have a better vaginal placement but the butt is pointy and odd looking. Bony and pointy. Is it really that hard for proper placement in dolls? It's been many years now and still it's a problem.

It seems like the real issue may lie in the articulation of the skeleton and where the joints are and how the hips and legs bend. Still, it can't be so impossible that we are still not seeing it in the majority of dolls.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

tubbienine wrote:These last photos have a better vaginal placement but the butt is pointy and odd looking. Bony and pointy. Is it really that hard for proper placement in dolls? It's been many years now and still it's a problem.

It seems like the real issue may lie in the articulation of the skeleton and where the joints are and how the hips and legs bend. Still, it can't be so impossible that we are still not seeing it in the majority of dolls.
Pointy butt huh?
Well it is a tad bubble shape as the TPE material is there to cushion in that part of the body from skeleton just like we humans have muscle and fat in that area for same reason , however the angle of the one photo and lighting could be giving you the illusion of a pointy spot where she is laying on her belly, but I wouldn't say it is pointy looking really.
Jeesh some people are never satisfied is what I got to say here & now.
I can see why most manufacturers don't even bother doing any significant changes as they see how nitpicking TDF blokes can be even in the face of an advancement of epic proportion.
Next Please !
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

tubbienine wrote:These last photos have a better vaginal placement but the butt is pointy and odd looking. Bony and pointy. Is it really that hard for proper placement in dolls? It's been many years now and still it's a problem.

I was just thinking that myself. Is version earlier in the thread an earlier *version*, i.e. different butt and LHP. (i'd come from the other "great LHP" photos like this one, then thought 'hey this HR166 ass looks better here"). e.g. one is the 2019 version , the other is a 2020 version.
Does improved the LHP comes at a tradeoff for the rest of the shape (i.e. how that area will deform when you bend the legs, in the absence of a human skeleton.
or is this "bony" shape just part of making an ultra light doll for this particular theme. (I gather this is just 28kg and I understand demand for a really light doll that is more manoeuvrable. So if you like longer legs and also want it light.. you have to go super skinny)

I'm just looking for alternatives to WM where their LHP is sadly quite bad (which is a shame because their body shapes are absolutey amazing)

I've been recomended HR165 by the OP (for a body a bit more like the WM's I like), which looks like a really great shape, but I'm just trying to weight it up against the new HR166 as being the best LHP so far.
i'm after comparisons between the HR165 LHP, HR166 LHP and typical WM LHPs (I have the WM172D)

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

I don't like the legs on this 166cm A cup...
Not shapely
Look like stick figure
They should be thinner at the ankles
The thighs have no definition unless bending over in doggie position.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Gutmasher
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gutmasher »

As, i believe, the Col was stating, the lips are just wrong. I have seen other manufactures african faces make the same mistake but i cant remember any specifically.

The way the flesh extends horizontally to the upper lip appears unnatural and the lip appears to be just slapped on and called "african" if that makes sense. I call it "duck lips".

I have always enjoyed the lips of a certain lady of african descent in my life. Very attractive trait but your head just isnt there.... yet!

Hope this is helpful

Gut
"Big gulps, huh?.... Alright!"

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Good looking slender doll. Cute butt. Would like to see one in white skin tone and redhead.

Siri
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Siri »

Not joining the Beatrice club. I was close to get her but changed my mind to get a silicone doll.

Beatrice is a beauty. Definitely.

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

DoctorDuke wrote:Good looking slender doll. Cute butt. Would like to see one in white skin tone and redhead.
With the Rochelle head.
Yes, yes, yes!!!!
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

Siri
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Siri »

DoctorDuke wrote:Good looking slender doll. Cute butt. Would like to see one in white skin tone and redhead.

I had ordered this doll from SL exactly as shown on the picture. So the skin should have been the same color as we see here :)
But I decided against TPE and went for silicone instead.

Fun fact...I would have liked to see Beatrice as full white and redhead + freckles too.

3dprinteddoll

Post by 3dprinteddoll »

HRDoll

Do you have this 166A doll/body (any head) in white skin color (the lightest color), and if so, any photos?

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Very interesting to see the factory photos. I've just ordered a Beatrice. I don't know why I didn't do it sooner, because I've really liked this doll for ages (I already have the 6Ye 166A.)

Not sure if it's because of the lighting in the factory, but she looks lighter than in the marketing shots there. I really hope mine turns out as dark as the marketing photos (she still looks great here!) :D
HRdoll wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:31 am Hi All, Fatcory pictures in here

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Strewth. HR doll were lightning quick with that one. Or is it that Beatrice is desperate to meet me and rip my clothes off and ... :D

Ordered on May 3rd (AM UK time). Factory photos on May 9th (PM UK time). Less than a week.

This is the spec I went for (with Silicone Lovers.) All free options except the articulated fingers. I've never had a doll with articulated fingers before, so thought, why not.
  • EVO Skeleton
  • Enhanced Mouth
  • Gel Breasts (yes, even though they are only tiny A-cups)
  • Articulated Fingers
  • Fixed vagina.
And here she is. When she arrives, I'll be able to sleep in the middle of a slim HR166/6Ye 166A brown and white lady sandwich! Life doesn't get any better! :D
01 Evo Skeleton.jpg
01 Evo Skeleton.jpg (275.21 KiB) Viewed 713 times
02 Back.jpg
02 Back.jpg (298.9 KiB) Viewed 713 times
03 Breasts.jpg
03 Breasts.jpg (242.78 KiB) Viewed 713 times
04 Standing Feet.jpg
04 Standing Feet.jpg (310.88 KiB) Viewed 713 times
05 Pussy.jpg
05 Pussy.jpg (160.75 KiB) Viewed 713 times
06 Articulated Fingers.JPG
06 Articulated Fingers.JPG (17.07 KiB) Viewed 713 times
:glou:

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Just 3 weeks after ordering, my HR166 + HR13 arrived yesterday Tuesday 24th :D

She is lovely and dark skinned. My iPhone has a habit of lightening her though. The final photo with Ivana Flopalot the bunny is closest to the darkness I see her.

I decided to call her Priya. She's definitely a sexy Indian lady. :D

Portrait
IMG_E5255.JPG
IMG_E5255.JPG (2.31 MiB) Viewed 608 times
I always get the head out the box first, so the poor lass can breathe after her journey.
IMG_E5251.JPG
IMG_E5251.JPG (1.88 MiB) Viewed 608 times
Some more photos.
IMG_E5254.JPG
IMG_E5254.JPG (3.11 MiB) Viewed 608 times
IMG_E5253.JPG
IMG_E5253.JPG (2.15 MiB) Viewed 608 times
IMG_E5252.JPG
IMG_E5252.JPG (3.22 MiB) Viewed 608 times
With Ivana the bunny. She looks nearly as dark in that photo as I see her with my own eyes.
IMG_E5256.JPG
IMG_E5256.JPG (2.74 MiB) Viewed 608 times
:glou:
HtS

INFORMATIONS