www.wmdolls.com

Newbie Here

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Jhonny2x4

Newbie Here

Post by Jhonny2x4 »

So I purchased Savannah, my first full body doll, from https://www.premiumdolls.com last monday.

The order was delayed due to a defect (red flag) so I decided to do some research.

Wish I would have heard of this forum before I purchased and now I think I may have made a mistake.

I've been doing research literally all day on checking sites for scams and still not sure about this site.

I know the prices are pretty sketch, but customer service has been really good/responsive. What do you guys think? I used Paypal for purchase so
hopefully I can recover if its a scam....

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Newbie Here

Post by Slew »

Welcome Jhonny2x4, if it's too good to be true...

But you never know, maybe they'll send you something. Just be sure to open PP dispute before the dispute expiration of.. whatever it is.. 90 days?

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

Well if the order has been made then all you can do is hang on and hope it all turns out great. Make sure you do a post on the doll when she comes

Jhonny2x4

Post by Jhonny2x4 »

*****UPDATE*******

Just got a shipped email confirmation for the order with a tracking number.

Did some digging, called FedEx, the shipment is real and on its way from China to USA so they are definitely sending me something.

Checked the size and weight measurements, the size of the doll is supposed to be 5"4 inches but the package is 4"8.
I think this is okay though because I subtracted the potential size of the the head (assuming its detached in transport)
along with the rest of the body and it checks out with the model I ordered.

One red flag I found is that the doll is weighted around 106 lbs and the shipping package is weighted at 97 lbs.
Perhaps a result of parts being detached?

One other interesting thing is that the package was picked up from Shenzhen China, which is not too far from
Guangzhou, the location of WM Dolls the manufacturer of the doll I bought. Probably means nothing though.

I know there's still a good chance I could be receiving a hand-me-down.
I will make a final post once the package gets here for the verdict. Wish me luck guys!

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

I wouldn't worry too much about the weight information from FedEx. One of my dolls was indicated as 39 kg by UPS but weights 54 kg.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Taurusloverofdolls

Post by Taurusloverofdolls »

I bought my first doll earlier this year through amazon before I found TDF. I went with one that seemed to have a reasonable price of $997 shipped. I steered clear of the prices that seemed way to low to be real. She turned out pretty good for the price range. They also had a shipping weight far less then her actual weight. That's a trick some use to lower the shipping coast.

SteelWings

Post by SteelWings »

The head is usually detached in transport, that's pretty standard I believe so don't worry there.

and I've heard lots of stories about dolls being heavier than what the website or shipping information says they are. It's probably a Tax thing or something, items over a certain weight get charged more or whatever. I don't really know how it works, you think they would weigh them before they are shipped off but I dunno.

I hope your doll arrives safe and sound and you have lots of fun getting to know one another. Remember to buy her some nice outfits and tell her you love her every day ^^

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Jhonny2x4 wrote:So I purchased Savannah, my first full body doll, from https://www.premiumdolls.com last monday.
The order was delayed due to a defect (red flag) so I decided to do some research.
Wish I would have heard of this forum before I purchased and now I think I may have made a mistake.
I've been doing research literally all day on checking sites for scams and still not sure about this site.
I know the prices are pretty sketch, but customer service has been really good/responsive. What do you guys think? I used Paypal for purchase so hopefully I can recover if its a scam....
Hi,
I am just curious to see what you will receive…

For me, this kind of ad with unbeatable prices is very suspicious.
A simple example, the LARA model, sold on sale at $ 1099 obviously uses pictures of WM dolls. Moreover, there is even the marking on photo ... no doubt possible.
Even the normal price is already weird ($ 1799).

And that's not the only case, most of their dolls are WM's!
Scams.png
Scams.png (516.83 KiB) Viewed 5464 times
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Jhonny2x4

Post by Jhonny2x4 »

****Verdict****

So my Doll came in yesterday and I must say.....

Jesus Christ shes amazing! she is everything I was looking for!
Thick butt and thighs, jiggly voluptuous boobs and the TPE really tops off the realistic factor!
The only downside is her weight matches her size, but the way I see it, you get a good workout playing with her
and honestly after a while you don't even notice! It feels that good!

I have pictures below but they don't even do her justice. I also have to admit that her fingers are coming apart
but that is such a minor offense for me at this point.

I am not exactly a doll connoisseur so I cant tell if this is the real deal WM doll, but it looks extremely similar if not
exact and feels even better and that's good enough for me! Thank you guys for all of your help and support and
Savannah says hey ;)

(Too many pixels in the pics I took so here's the picture links):
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/vzfGC ... 85-h969-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/x-bPi ... 20-h960-no

tk1337

Post by tk1337 »

JustinBridou wrote:
Jhonny2x4 wrote:So I purchased Savannah, my first full body doll, from https://www.premiumdolls.com last monday.
I know the prices are pretty sketch, but customer service has been really good/responsive. What do you guys think? I used Paypal for purchase so hopefully I can recover if its a scam....
Hi,
I am just curious to see what you will receive…

For me, this kind of ad with unbeatable prices is very suspicious.
A simple example, the LARA model, sold on sale at $ 1099 obviously uses pictures of WM dolls. Moreover, there is even the marking on photo ... no doubt possible.
Even the normal price is already weird ($ 1799).

And that's not the only case, most of their dolls are WM's!

Scams.png

Another newbie here,

I just purchased from premium dolls on September 3rd

I ordered the Lara doll 155cm. I noticed the 166cm body is popular.
I spoke with premiumdolls.com support through their chat menu, and they did say the manufacturer for the Lara doll order is WM with head #273 to confirm

I also asked if they had a standing option, however they said it will take longer for them to send the item 3-7 business days at no additional charge for the standing option and it would have to come from China.
I also asked them if this is the "soft skin" TPE version. They said yes. Doing further research I also heard having hollow breasts on the dolls feels more realistic. They said they will confirm if this option is also available.
I'm feeling a little nervous because I shouldve done my research further and I hope I am not getting a knock off.

I will keep you guys posted once I receive mine.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Good idea to post pictures when you receive it, but note that (as far as I remember the rules of this forum), you can include pictures only if you have at least done 5 posts.
Here is what Jhonny2x4 receive:
20190904_180409.jpg
20190904_180409.jpg (60.04 KiB) Viewed 5335 times
So OK, PremiumDolls sends a real TPE doll, it's not really a scam. But there are still many elements that make this society does not inspire confidence. Their policy seems mostly focused on the lowest prices, but their site suffers from a lack of information that is more reminiscent, and ultimately, we do not really know what we buy.
It's a bit like the old inflatable dolls, with a nice picture on the box, but the content does not correspond absolutely.

At PremiumDolls, we identify dolls from WM Doll, JY Doll and a few others.
Another sample is the "Maya" model that is a 140 from JY Dolls:
2019-09-07_07h03_32.png
2019-09-07_07h03_32.png (224.32 KiB) Viewed 5335 times
But the main problem with this vendor is that there is NO REFERENCE of the manufacturer/model.
The number of options is also VERY LIMITED, as if the dolls were already pre-produced.

Prices are in dollars, but we do not know where this store is actually located. And that is very doubtful, because if we read carefully the "term of service", the section 18 says :
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW - These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Madrid, Spain.
8O hey, what ! this shop is located in Europe ??? why price are not in Euro or Sterling ?

All this is rather obscure :? and does not really inspire confidence :evil: .
So it's true that at the price level, they are unbeatable. But to achieve this "low-cost", there are necessarily choices that are made, and that not to offer all the options is certainly not the best.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

MR_KRAANIUM
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MR_KRAANIUM »

Im also a bit puzzled by this cos kinda same thing happend to me, i ordered both my AF dolls through a factory directly on Alibaba.com and they assured med it was the real brand and not just copies of the real ones.

I payed around 800 usd per doll and they both are regularly listed at around 1400 usd per doll, through vendors when i search on google, including from afdoll.net itself. So who to believe here?
Same as Jhonny though, my dolls are amasing and i cannot complain about what i recieved :mrgreen:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15187
AF doll 163 Sandra
AF doll 161+92 Vanessa

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

MR_KRAANIUM wrote:Im also a bit puzzled by this cos kinda same thing happend to me, i ordered both my AF dolls through a factory directly on Alibaba.com and they assured med it was the real brand and not just copies of the real ones.

I payed around 800 usd per doll and they both are regularly listed at around 1400 usd per doll, through vendors when i search on google, including from afdoll.net itself. So who to believe here?
Same as Jhonny though, my dolls are amasing and i cannot complain about what i recieved :mrgreen:

It's nice when people receive a doll looking like the images on the website, but there's only one reason dolls can be consistently sold at half the price you pay elsewhere. The product is not authentic, pure and simple.

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

There's a video on Youtube from a guy who was sent a doll from Premiumdolls. The fingers were a dead giveaway that this isn't a proper Jinsan doll. They looked like they were all twisted, like they had solder for finger bones, as opposed to the stiffer finger bones the real ones have. If anyone's curious, the guy who made the video posted it on the r/sexdolls Subreddit.

tk1337

Post by tk1337 »

Slew wrote:
MR_KRAANIUM wrote:Im also a bit puzzled by this cos kinda same thing happend to me, i ordered both my AF dolls through a factory directly on Alibaba.com and they assured med it was the real brand and not just copies of the real ones.

It's nice when people receive a doll looking like the images on the website, but there's only one reason dolls can be consistently sold at half the price you pay elsewhere. The product is not authentic, pure and simple.
yeah telling by some of the pictures the other newbie posted on there. it looks anything but the orignal. i feel like a i got finessed.

i'm looking at jydolls.com ...now those are some quality dolls

INFORMATIONS