www.wmdolls.com

Newbie Here

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Newbie Here

Post by Slew »

tk1337 wrote:
Slew wrote:
MR_KRAANIUM wrote:Im also a bit puzzled by this cos kinda same thing happend to me, i ordered both my AF dolls through a factory directly on Alibaba.com and they assured med it was the real brand and not just copies of the real ones.

I payed around 800 usd per doll and they both are regularly listed at around 1400 usd per doll, through vendors when i search on google, including from afdoll.net itself. So who to believe here?
Same as Jhonny though, my dolls are amasing and i cannot complain about what i recieved :mrgreen:

It's nice when people receive a doll looking like the images on the website, but there's only one reason dolls can be consistently sold at half the price you pay elsewhere. The product is not authentic, pure and simple.
yeah telling by some of the pictures the other newbie posted on there. it looks anything but the orignal. i feel like a i got finessed.

i'm looking at jydolls.com ...now those are some quality dolls
You're not to be blamed, it's a widespread black market. You may well receive a nice doll even if she's not authentic.

MR_KRAANIUM
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MR_KRAANIUM »

Ye that was kinda my point, and if happy with my doll i dont really care if its original or not, but thats just me though, people are different .
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15187
AF doll 163 Sandra
AF doll 161+92 Vanessa

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Happiness is most important, and not everyone can afford a brand name doll.
I know many who are perfectly content with their Alibaba dolls.

But that doesn't change the risks involved regarding delivery of goods "as described", nor the durability and overall quality/detail of the product.

And, perhaps too often overlooked here on TDF is the fact that these cheap counterfeits negatively impact the business of the legitimate sellers of authentic dolls.

bunk93
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bunk93 »

Jhonny2x4 wrote:****Verdict****

So my Doll came in yesterday and I must say.....

Jesus Christ shes amazing! she is everything I was looking for!
Thick butt and thighs, jiggly voluptuous boobs and the TPE really tops off the realistic factor!
The only downside is her weight matches her size, but the way I see it, you get a good workout playing with her
and honestly after a while you don't even notice! It feels that good!

I have pictures below but they don't even do her justice. I also have to admit that her fingers are coming apart
but that is such a minor offense for me at this point.

I am not exactly a doll connoisseur so I cant tell if this is the real deal WM doll, but it looks extremely similar if not
exact and feels even better and that's good enough for me! Thank you guys for all of your help and support and
Savannah says hey ;)

(Too many pixels in the pics I took so here's the picture links):
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/vzfGC ... 85-h969-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/x-bPi ... 20-h960-no

What did you pay?

sexytime1111

Post by sexytime1111 »

So I ordered the "Lara" doll from premiumdolls.com (170cm) recently, the dude on the chat site seemed pretty knowledgeable, spoke good English etc.
I don't think he confirmed that they were WM dolls but I'm hoping its not a "knockoff"

Heres what i paid in USD, then converted to ETH (yes they excepted crypto)

Lara - Ultra Realistic TPE Sex Doll - 5ft 7 (170cm) $1,599
Hollow Breasts for Sex Doll $150
Discount code: -$100
Subtotal $1,649
Shipping Free
You saved $100

Anyway, fingers crossed it turns out to be good, I know its cheap for a WM doll.... but meh.

Will post images when it arrives in the next week or so...

DatSyKo

Post by DatSyKo »

Any news on the order sexytime1111?

I Ordered the Britney doll from Premiumdolls.com a week ago and im a little worried about the whole thing too.
I spoke to "Phil" via their website who was more than helpful to be fair. I've been back intouch after reading this thread, i found out about this froum from THE DOLL CHANNEL 2 on youtube, to see what the status of my order is and they say its in the final phases of "production" and i will receive an email when she leaves their premesis, but the address on the site says they are in LA, so not sure what to take from that. Are they making them over in LA? are they instock dolls? and theres no real production phase?
I will post some pictures when i receive her to see if she's upto par and as advertised and to hopefully remove a little of the mystery regarding this seller.

Doll: https://www.premiumdolls.com/collection ... ll-britney

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Tsall wrote:I wouldn't worry too much about the weight information from FedEx. One of my dolls was indicated as 39 kg by UPS but weights 54 kg.
This ^

Every doll I've got before, 4 now to date, all had the wrong weight on them, usually a lot lighter than it should be. I think they have some shipping cost skimping going on.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

dCeption
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dCeption »

Wish both you good luck..

rkk33
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rkk33 »

Hi, I am European newbie. Thanks for having this helpful forum! I assume that this website also potentially covers European resellers, not just American ones?

KinkyTail
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KinkyTail »

Your story makes little sense to me. Your post is from 27 August 2019 - you said you bought from premiumdolls.com last Monday (means 26 August 2019) and received it on 03 Sept 2019 - 8 days in total from making an order to receiving a doll from China..... impossible unless they teleported it. Impossible. It does not add up.

Are you sure about the speed of this delivery? I am wating since 24 October 2020 and is not 11 Dec 2020 and nothing.

DatSyKo

Post by DatSyKo »

KinkyTail wrote:Your story makes little sense to me. Your post is from 27 August 2019 - you said you bought from premiumdolls.com last Monday (means 26 August 2019) and received it on 03 Sept 2019 - 8 days in total from making an order to receiving a doll from China..... impossible unless they teleported it. Impossible. It does not add up.

Are you sure about the speed of this delivery? I am wating since 24 October 2020 and is not 11 Dec 2020 and nothing.

he could have ordered whats called "in stock" and they can be shipped as fast as the same or the next day, im placed my order nov 27, give or take a day, im just waiting for the shipment to go through their facility in germany, oh and label says it weighs 10kg hahaha

KinkyTail
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KinkyTail »

DatSyKo wrote:
KinkyTail wrote:Your story makes little sense to me. Your post is from 27 August 2019 - you said you bought from premiumdolls.com last Monday (means 26 August 2019) and received it on 03 Sept 2019 - 8 days in total from making an order to receiving a doll from China..... impossible unless they teleported it. Impossible. It does not add up.

he could have ordered whats called "in stock" and they can be shipped as fast as the same or the next day, im placed my order nov 27, give or take a day, im just waiting for the shipment to go through their facility in germany, oh and label says it weighs 10kg hahaha
I ordered from them in October...and it is also supposed to go through the facility in germany... but... it is December and nothing. Still can only see: "Label created". The weight says 37.5kg... Let me know if you got your doll. I am growing worried about my delivery, especially as I got no reply from last email to the support about the delay.

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

[quote="Jhonny2x4"]****Verdict****

I also have to admit that her fingers are coming apart
but that is such a minor offense for me at this point.

Her fingers coming apart would definitely be a deal breaker for me, what'll be next? You get what you pay for.

Phil

lonelyGuy28

Post by lonelyGuy28 »

I ordered my doll from Premiumdolls.com before xmas.i received just the head in a box the other day and was not told about the rest of the product. After emailing them they sent me a tracking number for the body however the tracker number seems fake/dead as it cannot be tracked which is a big red flag.
The other issue is that i was told the packages should come together however support conveniently said there was an error with the order and someone made a mistake somewhere.
I should have done more research and i should have listened to my instincts instead of the cheap price tag.
not sure if i trust a company where every single support employee is either named James or Phil.
So far, i have paid 1300 for a head and i am pissed...
i will update the thread if i ever receive the rest of it but its not looking promising.

TLDR: DO NOT order from Premiumdolls.com. worst purchase experience i have eve had.

lonelyGuy28

Post by lonelyGuy28 »

I have had a terrible experience with Premiumdolls.com.
They only sent me the head and i am still waiting for the rest of the product....
was giving a tracking number that seems dead/fake because it can't be tracked.
as it stands right now, i paid 1300 for a head am i am pissed.
DO NOT order from Premiumdolls.com

INFORMATIONS