Suki question

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
SmrLvr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Suki question

Post by SmrLvr »

New guy here. I've been combing thru the forum, researching Suki. Seems like the original doll was dc'd due to possibly child like features, and was replaced by the newer, sexier version currently listed on the asexdoll website. Yet I've read about a possible 3rd version, XXL. Is there another version of Suki out there with mega hooters? If so, can someone please post a photo?

BTW, ordered my 1st doll this weekend. Summer is coming!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Suki question

Post by Anung Un Rama »

SmrLvr wrote:New guy here. I've been combing thru the forum, researching Suki. Seems like the original doll was dc'd due to possibly child like features, and was replaced by the newer, sexier version currently listed on the asexdoll website. Yet I've read about a possible 3rd version, XXL. Is there another version of Suki out there with mega hooters? If so, can someone please post a photo?

BTW, ordered my 1st doll this weekend. Summer is coming!

Welcome to TDF, and sounds like you are Southern Hemisphere based. :lol: with a Summer doll coming :lol: (humor)

So a couple of quick tips, you wont get too may responses about the age appearance as discussions about child like dolls and the posting of images there of, is not permitted on the forum, as it is an adult doll forum, and such an affiliation is not suitable for an adult forum.

Additionally, be cautious with any other vendor links from unrecognized vendors as you could end up with anything, so feel free to investigate further in the Sili doll section on TDF viewforum.php?f=253 where you have posted or check out https://asexdoll.com/shop/asian-sex-dol ... -sex-doll/ where verified images of the summer doll are hosted.

For the other larger breast doll version, if it is going to be listed anywhere as genuine it would be in catalogue here

https://asexdoll.com/product-category/asian-sex-doll/

as you have already identified.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

SmrLvr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SmrLvr »

Thank you for the reply. Just to be clear, I am not looking for photos of illegal dolls. Just want to know if the current Suki listed on the asexdoll site, is the same one being mentioned in the below thread, of if at one time a bigger boobed, XXL version existed.

viewtopic.php?f=253&t=102873

Or maybe I am misunderstanding the whole XXL thing altogether, and the above thread is referring to the 158cm Suke2?

Thank you!

cubertfarnsworth
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cubertfarnsworth »

SmrLvr wrote:Thank you for the reply. Just to be clear, I am not looking for photos of illegal dolls. Just want to know if the current Suki listed on the asexdoll site, is the same one being mentioned in the below thread, of if at one time a bigger boobed, XXL version existed.

viewtopic.php?f=253&t=102873

Or maybe I am misunderstanding the whole XXL thing altogether, and the above thread is referring to the 158cm Suke2?

Thank you!
SmrLvr, I was also looking at the 110 Suki XXL version and this is the info I got via email from the manufacturer.

"Please note that Suki XXL breasts and booty circumference are of 65 cm and 60 cm respectively. It is mainly the volume and shape of Suki XXL breasts and booty that are much larger than the original Suki`s.

You may find Suki XXL recent buyer pictures here: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=118318

Her proportions are similar to Summer`s. Suki XXL is basically a shortened version of Summer. "
What! You never seen a genius's wiener before?

SmrLvr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SmrLvr »

Thank you Sir. That's exactly what i was looking for. I actually read that thread, and it did not dawn on me, it was the XXL version. I'm going to email Mig & see if she's still available!

INFORMATIONS