cloudclimax.co.uk

Model 9 GYNOID Blog and review live tonight

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Model 9 GYNOID Blog and review live tonight

Post by Cloudclimax »

We are just completing our GYNOID Model9 review
The Blog link photos and videos will be updated later today on this thread.
Best
Paul
Attachments
5F97F675-0C7B-44EA-ACC3-2C73423229F9.jpeg
5F97F675-0C7B-44EA-ACC3-2C73423229F9.jpeg (460.35 KiB) Viewed 3710 times

[Speedy]

Re: Model 9 GYNOID Blog and review live tonight

Post by [Speedy] »

This is just what I wanted to see. I've been really impressed with everything I've seen of this doll, so thanks for the close-up look! I don't have a doll yet, but if she is durable she is still my top choice for a first doll. One thing that I haven't seen in the pics and videos of her is her back side. I'm curious to see what her back and butt look like. Would love to see a few pics if you get a chance to take them. Either way, thanks a lot for the review! Nice job! :)

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

I hope to hear some short to medium term durability of the doll as there seems to be an issue with the foot plate cutting into the bottom sole.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

She is really beautiful, Paul.
How is the quality actually compared to an AI4?
The nipples are really very detailed, perfect.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

jcpax727

Post by jcpax727 »

The review makes me want to take another look at these really hard.
After what I heard happening with the feet Im still on the fence but this review helps.

Would love to see a post 1 month review to see how shes holding up, although I guess shed have to get used a bit for it to matter lol

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I agree. Gynoid was at the top of my list for a new doll until they had a rash of durability issues. Especially for the price. Elena head is really cute so its tempting to jump the gun. But I am going to wait a year and see that happens. I really hope they put out some sub-160cm dolls with a long torso.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Thank you GOTE,
AI4 I have to say the detail in the face and eyes is how can I put this, stimulating and very intense. Both AI3 and AI4 (art collectibles), Model 9 the skin, the texture and detail exactly the same. Which is very good as AI3-4 are a few thousand pound more to buy. The head of model 9 is exceptionally good, the detail is still amazing which I was very surprised at, having already sold a few AI3 and AI4s I thought the model 9 would of been good but not as good, however I was taken back by her realism and beauty.

The hands are superb and I can see this being very popular for many photographers and hand and feet fetish owners.

I will be completing the blog today with reverse photos of back, shoulders and buttocks.

As for durability, with a lean-on standing ability,means lean on to something like a chair, wall, sofa when they are to take standing photos. Even us humans will feel tired if we stand on our feet after long standing period of time, so to say a dolls feet doesn’t matter how well the feet are after long standing it’s going to do harm to your doll.

This I’m only commenting on, for owners new to doll ownership and not really aware of weight distribution and pose options and versatility, I know many following GYNOID threads are just as experienced, if not more than me when it comes to positioning for photoshoots and photography.

Best
Paul

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

I will update the thread when further photos are posted later today.
Best
Paul

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/see-the-new-g ... -yourself/

The Blog is complete with reverse photos of back, shoulders and buttocks

Best
Paul
Attachments
A8CA5EFA-E923-46D0-9E94-2864EDFF6AA9.jpeg
A8CA5EFA-E923-46D0-9E94-2864EDFF6AA9.jpeg (250.2 KiB) Viewed 3445 times
CF961EFF-40A3-4022-950B-2C18F58FBCBF.MOV
(2.94 MiB) Downloaded 3087 times
DDACB68A-255C-4C7E-9B2C-3B6E203E6851.jpeg
DDACB68A-255C-4C7E-9B2C-3B6E203E6851.jpeg (121.96 KiB) Viewed 3471 times

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Durability best explained.

If you are looking for a doll that you can enjoy vigorous Sex Doll Function with my recommendation will always be TPE, reason for this is both the price point and the elasticity in the formula.

Silicone
Yes, Sex Doll Function is possible of course, otherwise why own a silicone doll, however the realism is what most silicone owners tend to look for, DS and RealDoll for example.

Silicone by GYNOID is an entirely different formula to what we have seen before. The foam is silicone foam. The silicone layer is silicone which is then covered in a layer of silicone gel. This is what gives the realism of the doll.

Would you stand up constantly for 48 hours without sitting or laying down? No, so don’t with a silicone doll. Would you bend your fingers back beyond normal movement? No, so don’t with a silicone doll. Would you have sex and bend someone’s legs beyond the point where they feel comfortable? No, so don’t with a silicone doll.

If you treat the doll well then you won’t have a durability issue.

The feet are made to stand for short periods. This is not to be taken to the extreme, which would cause damage. You have to use common sense.

I didn’t think that I would need to explain this, but obviously there are durability concerns. Of all the dolls I have sold none have had any issues whatsoever.

Best
Paul

[Speedy]

Post by [Speedy] »

Thanks for the blog update, Paul! She has a really nice shape to her hips, looks great from the back. I thought I saw something about this doll not having a usable anal entry, but it looks like I was wrong.

I think the reason some are concerned about durability, is that there was a thread on here about another gynoid model having some damage. If I wind up being able to get her, I will certainly be using her for the intended purpose, but I will take good care of her! :)

Nice to see the manual scans, too. Thanks!

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Cloudclimax wrote:Durability best explained.

If you are looking for a doll that you can enjoy vigorous Sex Doll Function with my recommendation will always be TPE, reason for this is both the price point and the elasticity in the formula.

Silicone
Yes, Sex Doll Function is possible of course, otherwise why own a silicone doll, however the realism is what most silicone owners tend to look for, DS and RealDoll for example.

Silicone by GYNOID is an entirely different formula to what we have seen before. The foam is silicone foam. The silicone layer is silicone which is then covered in a layer of silicone gel. This is what gives the realism of the doll.

Would you stand up constantly for 48 hours without sitting or laying down? No, so don’t with a silicone doll. Would you bend your fingers back beyond normal movement? No, so don’t with a silicone doll. Would you have sex and bend someone’s legs beyond the point where they feel comfortable? No, so don’t with a silicone doll.

If you treat the doll well then you won’t have a durability issue.

The feet are made to stand for short periods. This is not to be taken to the extreme, which would cause damage. You have to use common sense.

I didn’t think that I would need to explain this, but obviously there are durability concerns. Of all the dolls I have sold none have had any issues whatsoever.

Best
Paul
Thanks Paul - I have a DS163+ and I take very good care of her. She is "like new" after 20 years. But sometimes I hear people take care of their dolls and they STILL have durability problems. For instance, Sanhui and Gynoid seem to have their skeletons loosen very fast. When the skeleton gets loose, she can not longer be used for photography. These are things I think need to be addressed.

I think that one thing that REALLY HELPS is that some manufacturers (DS) published picture of the skeleton. This way we can look at the pictures and see where the joints are. When we pose the doll, we can see how it should turn and bend. Many manufacturers don't post pictures of the skeleton. Then they wonder why people are bend the doll the wrong way. They should publish these pictures. Its really helps.

Thanks for your review and the great pictures!
MannyCan

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Thanks for the feedback,
The anus is only detailed, currently GYNOID dolls are vagina entry only.
They are considering anal and oral for later model developments, exciting developments coming I’m sure of this :D

The skeleton is very nice in the movement range and very smooth, without the sound of tightening joints which can be a bit off putting.
I do know the skeleton is probably one of the most advanced in the market, however GYNOID do tend to keep many trade secrets so not to be copied by other manufacturers.

Best
Paul

[Speedy]

Post by [Speedy] »

Ah I see, my mistake about the anal entry. Not a major selling point for me but it's a nice bonus if they can develop it further for future models.

INFORMATIONS