cloudclimax.co.uk

Answering Frequently asked Questions on Dropshipping

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Answering Frequently asked Questions on Dropshipping

Post by Cloudclimax »

We have had an inundation lately of customers asking for an explanation of dropshipping and asking how we import our dolls.

We have written a new blog post called "why we don't dropship like other doll retailers..." to explain this in detail.

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/why-we-dont-d ... retailers/

Best
Paul
Why we don't dropship dolls like other retailers....png
Why we don't dropship dolls like other retailers....png (394.17 KiB) Viewed 3675 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Answering Frequently asked Questions on Dropshipping

Post by haremlover »

I've had a read through your page and think you've hit a lot of nails on the head.

Those of us who have imported our own dolls know the hazards and for those who are experienced, it's a sport that adds to the excitement of life, if one wants such excitement.

In absence of dealing with a local vendor what a great relief it is to read a transport update
In Transit 09/27/2019 4:44 A.M. Herne-Boernig, Germany
Departure Scan

09/27/2019 2:12 A.M. Herne-Boernig, Germany Arrival Scan
09/26/2019 7:48 P.M. Nurnberg, Germany Departure Scan
09/26/2019 6:05 A.M. Nurnberg, Germany Arrival Scan
09/25/2019 10:30 P.M. Vecses, Hungary Departure Scan
09/25/2019 9:57 P.M. Vecses, Hungary Export Scan
Past Event Shipped 09/25/2019 9:57 P.M. Vecses, Hungary
Origin Scan

Past Event Label Created 09/12/2019 3:26 P.M. Hungary
Order Processed: Ready for UPS
rather than one originating in China direct through East Midlands where chances are there'll be hassles with Border Force playing silly games and value assessments and the like. That's all a matter of chance with a direct purchase or drop shipper over whom you have no control.

Importing from China direct is my "fun" and people are well spared of such gambles by going to a good local vendor.

A real local vendor who actually holds stock means that it's already in the country, ready and waiting to come to you, no hassle. He's inspected it, it's the right product, undamaged, approved for import by the BF monkeys, and taxes paid.

All local vendors should be doing business in such a manner.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Thank you for your comments HaremLover,

I think home truths were what was needed, drop shipping isn’t for the faint hearted!

Yes, there will always be experienced owners who know the process very well.

However like you say a newbie to the world of doll ownership needs clear guidance into the process, drop shipping is not the way for someone new to experience doll ownership. They could quite simply purchase directly from the manufacturer themselves, negotiating price, offers and extras then run the risk themselves.

Drop shipping could be an option a reseller could offer a customer for sure, we used to do this with JY at a reduced selling price but pulled away due to the Russian Roulette of tracking numbers being correct and incorrect and not knowing when the Doll was going to arrive.

In my experience and over 15 years of logistics experience Risk and Reward is something I would never recommend to anyone, professional service level provision through a business that is fully registered for customs and excise. Also the ability to crisis manage importation, in the event of delays. Example further provision of commercial paper work etc. This is virtually or should I say impossible to do if the paper trail does not start within the UK.

This is something I really needed to cover off today, over the last few weeks we have had many questions asked about drop shipping. This takes me back a few years when this was raised once before on forum.

Best
Paul

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

The Special Way pre paid taxes option.

We do have special way to our warehouse on the odd occasion, however I’ve seen better boxes at recycling depots. Knocked to F@#K on route through so many hubs and sub stations. More stickers than a well travelled suitcase.

Think about it, is this what and end customer who has spent a lot of money wants his or her doll to arrive, with a Russian roulette arrival date through EU hub, track and traceable only a day or so if your lucky prior to the delivery!

Best
Paul
Attachments
899A3060-56D3-4F66-83A1-8F9D8E5AD4E9.gif
899A3060-56D3-4F66-83A1-8F9D8E5AD4E9.gif (2 MiB) Viewed 3648 times

Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scrublord »

Cloudclimax wrote:We have had an inundation lately of customers asking for an explanation of dropshipping and asking how we import our dolls.

We have written a new blog post called "why we don't dropship like other doll retailers..." to explain this in detail.

Best
Paul
Why we don't dropship dolls like other retailers....png

Great post and quite honestly it was a major factor (possibly THE main one) why I placed my order with you, way back at the start of the year.

It is so reassuring to know the doll will be shipped to the vendor and that they will check it, before sending it on to the customer.

It really ought to be a standard practice, but until then, it will mark out vendors who really can be trusted (IMO), from those who don't explicitly offer this service. Certainly for relative newbies like myself...or people who just don't want the hassle of dealing with customs themselves.

I had to do that when I got my Real Doll and while it wasn't exactly a nightmare, it was definitely extra work I could have done without.
Currently owned: OR Doll 157cm "Kitiara" (avatar photo) || JY Doll 153cm "Natalie"
Silicone...TPE...its all good...

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Thank you so much, I cannot emphasise enough that Special Way pre paid taxes and not going via a business address for any quality checks, is a roll of the dice, on many many levels. You are classed as the importer for customs purposes in most cases and not the business.
See this box, this is an example of special way. just imagine this arriving at your door. This came into our warehouse and it is basically split in two most of the way round. The doll was completely visible.
If you’re lucky, you may be given sufficient notice of a tracking number so you can be there to receive it.
Shocking.

Best
Paul
Attachments
FD2A9FD8-56F5-4D04-958E-C3C7C592EFBA.jpeg
FD2A9FD8-56F5-4D04-958E-C3C7C592EFBA.jpeg (748.15 KiB) Viewed 3612 times
1B70947E-6C2E-4392-9566-AF0B07DAD74F.jpeg
1B70947E-6C2E-4392-9566-AF0B07DAD74F.jpeg (815.83 KiB) Viewed 3612 times
trim.910C9315-AA1D-436A-886F-EC3A755393DC.MOV
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 3219 times

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Attachments
E5929B96-96F1-4147-B9AC-0D5281F636AC.gif
E5929B96-96F1-4147-B9AC-0D5281F636AC.gif (4.35 MiB) Viewed 3577 times

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Free shipping should be a trigger for telling you that the company is dropshipping their products directly to you from the manufacturer in China. "The best things in life are free" as the song goes, is not true when it comes to buying a sex doll and certainly when it comes to shipping. It is a marketing guise by the company to lure you in, but also it generally means that they dropship their orders and do not have a UK Warehouse like we do at Cloud Climax.

See the blog for more information.

Best
Paul

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Remember if the price is too good to be true......
Is it genuine and authentic ?

We Never DropShip!
Can you be guaranteed that your order is the original manufacturers product, these guarantees and authenticity of your product can only be done through genuine appointed resellers that will ship your order to a UK warehouse.

I’ve seen a few customer photos very disappointed that they thought they had purchased the original product to be told with regret that they had been sold a fake, such a shame that I’m seeing this far too often nowadays.

Remember Drop Shipping is very unpredictable and leaves you very vulnerable.

Best
Paul
Attachments
8873B021-B86C-4107-BB04-A9E82261351B.gif
8873B021-B86C-4107-BB04-A9E82261351B.gif (42.56 KiB) Viewed 3494 times

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Authentic genuine products is a key alarm bell with drop shipping too, how do you know the reseller has even purchased directly from the manufacturer? It’s important to do all the due-diligence before you purchase.

Authentic Genuine Products

Each manufacturer has their own special way of packaging and supplying the end consumer with assurance of authenticity. We at Cloud Climax see so many images of dolls from unhappy customers let down by obviously fake products and sub standard quality being mimicked by manufacturers pretending to sell and promote genuine authentic love dolls.

An example, one manufacturer adds a seal of authenticity stamp to their doll heads. Some have other methods to provide authenticity. So how do you know? ALWAYS purchase through a trusted and verified reseller.

Best
Paul

MasterBuller
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MasterBuller »

That's something really relieving to know, and makes me feel so tempted to purchase through your store, but something keeps me from clicking that proceed to checkout button; Your chat bot says that you ship worldwide, but I'd like to know if I have to contact my country's customs for the doll clearance, or it will just pass through without issues like electronics or clothing does. I'm from México, and never thought that purchasing a sex doll from a reliable vendor could be such a nightmare, so if you could help me out that would be deeply appreciated and pretty much a decisive factor me to buythrough your store.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

I hope this helps :D

From our terms and conditions on CloudClimax.
Shipping laws are different in each Country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs Office that the Country you wish to ship to permits the shipment of the products in your order. Cloud Climax is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.

If I have to be truthful I’ve never shipped an anatomical mannequin to Mexico, so I would have to do my due diligence before i could say yes.

Please email me at support@cloudclimax.com

I would be happy to look into this for you.
Best
Paul

MasterBuller
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MasterBuller »

Cloudclimax wrote:I hope this helps :D

From our terms and conditions on CloudClimax.
Shipping laws are different in each Country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs Office that the Country you wish to ship to permits the shipment of the products in your order. Cloud Climax is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.

If I have to be truthful I’ve never shipped an anatomical mannequin to Mexico, so I would have to do my due diligence before i could say yes.

Please email me at support@cloudclimax.com

I would be happy to look into this for you.
Best
Paul
Thank you for your response, I'm Eduardo, from México, I've already sent an e-mail and waiting for an answer, fingers crossed

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

See our latest news feed section at CloudClimax

Special way taxes and checks are on there way! CloudClimax Brexit ready and up and running for over 15 months
:D
https://cloudclimax.co.uk/news/

Best
Paul
Attachments
6905A035-40B1-4458-9F6F-ACEB3F6E3591.png
6905A035-40B1-4458-9F6F-ACEB3F6E3591.png (149.86 KiB) Viewed 2903 times

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

What I find more interesting here is that you have removed manufacturers like SMDoll, Irontech and XY Doll from your site because of quality problems.
What happened?
Two of the manufacturers were always highly valued by CC.

About the Brexite:

The UK wanted out of the EU, now you have to deal with that.
Personally, I think it's a great pity, as I was always very happy to get my goods from or through the UK.
Attachments
08154711.PNG
08154711.PNG (11.54 KiB) Viewed 2897 times
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

INFORMATIONS