cloudclimax.co.uk

We won’t price match drop shipping

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

We won’t price match drop shipping

Post by Cloudclimax »

I’ve had a few enquires about price matching.
Just wanted to reiterate we won’t price match drop ship businesses.

Price matching is based on service delivery too as well as manufacturers promoted online.

I must emphasise to those customers who are unsure, ask your reseller directly nothing wrong with asking a direct question.

Do you have a UK warehouse or do your dolls come from Asia, China directly through Europe to a customers home address therefore bypassing your business and coming straight to the end buyer. (Special way pre paid taxes). In other words shipped directly by China manufacturer and there shipping broker they use.

If this is the case then the business doesn’t have any involvement other than ordering the same as if you the customer was to order yourself directly from the manufacturer.

Hence I will never price match a drop shipping business.

Best
Paul

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: We won’t price match drop shipping

Post by Cloudclimax »

Funny,..wtf !
As soon as I posted further comments earlier to this post, within minutes I so happen to receive an email entitled international shipper working with big business.
Wanting to know more about shipping and could they discuss with me.

Answer (Declined)

I cannot express my concern right now enough that there are some very very strange enquires we receive almost daily. I think I may start up a consultation business for new start ups!

What I am finding that does concern me is the amount of poor product and copy products being sold.
If anyone is to experience this I would personally be contacting the forum moderators and not me.
I am a reseller and not the correct contact for anyone who has purchased a product that is (a) damaged (b) not authentic.

Best
Paul

INFORMATIONS