realsexdoll.com

The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

Post by jeep2639 »

Micro753 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:41 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:16 pm
Micro753 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:40 am Just got the tracking number, and they are sending it to a completely different state. Looks like they used the billing address instead of the shipping address. Anxiety just shot through the roof.
You probably have plenty of time before it reaches the carrier. In my experience, they use two carriers. You get the tracking info for the second one, and it will show “waiting for package” for a long time, until it clears customs. Reach out to the vendor to fix the problem.
Reached out to the vendor immediately. Plenty of time, but that still doesn't help the anxiety. The billing address is my mom's place, which I haven't switched yet because I'm constantly changing apartments while going to college. I'm unreasonably paranoid the issue won't get fixed in time and I'll have to have an uncomfortable conversation with my mom about a certain package that shows up...
Who is the carrier? UPS or FedEx? With one of them you can request for them to hold the package for you in a customer service center instead of delivering it. It will cost $10-$20, but considering the awkwardness it might save, it may be worth it. That's what I did (and, of course, UPS completely screwed it up, but still delivered it when only I was home...). But in general, when I get packages I don't want anyone to see, that's what I do.
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

Micro753
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Micro753 »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:48 pm
Micro753 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:41 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:16 pm
Micro753 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:40 am Just got the tracking number, and they are sending it to a completely different state. Looks like they used the billing address instead of the shipping address. Anxiety just shot through the roof.
You probably have plenty of time before it reaches the carrier. In my experience, they use two carriers. You get the tracking info for the second one, and it will show “waiting for package” for a long time, until it clears customs. Reach out to the vendor to fix the problem.
Reached out to the vendor immediately. Plenty of time, but that still doesn't help the anxiety. The billing address is my mom's place, which I haven't switched yet because I'm constantly changing apartments while going to college. I'm unreasonably paranoid the issue won't get fixed in time and I'll have to have an uncomfortable conversation with my mom about a certain package that shows up...
Who is the carrier? UPS or FedEx? With one of them you can request for them to hold the package for you in a customer service center instead of delivering it. It will cost $10-$20, but considering the awkwardness it might save, it may be worth it. That's what I did (and, of course, UPS completely screwed it up, but still delivered it when only I was home...). But in general, when I get packages I don't want anyone to see, that's what I do.
The vendor responded extremely quickly and got it changed over to the correct address. This isn't the first time I've had a package get sent to the wrong address, and it usually takes days to get corrected. I've never had it get fixed so quick. Heart attack averted.

OkDesk123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OkDesk123 »

Today marks one month exactly since I ordered my Top Sino. The wait is grueling…

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

Coming back here, seeing everyone talk about waiting for their dolls....is making me want another one :lol:

OkDesk123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OkDesk123 »

MiraiChobits wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:41 pm Coming back here, seeing everyone talk about waiting for their dolls....is making me want another one :lol:
If you do that, your Tracy will be sad, lol

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

OkDesk123 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:55 pm
MiraiChobits wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:41 pm Coming back here, seeing everyone talk about waiting for their dolls....is making me want another one :lol:
If you do that, your Tracy will be sad, lol
Oh no!!😭

Yeah, I should treasure her instead of wanting others for the sake of it
:glou:

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

OkDesk123 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:06 am Today marks one month exactly since I ordered my Top Sino. The wait is grueling…
It is, it has only been 4 days for me lol, i got a long way too go. The very first doll i ordered fedex dropped off at my neighbors house, i was so pissed, luckly i was home i had to go over and knock on door to get it, the damn embarrassment it would of been if your own neighbor opened a sex doll box.
Doll Researcher/Reviewer

I spend most of my free time researching all doll brands, TPE/Silicone
Have a question? Feel free to PM anytime.

My Reviews:
Ceoros Sex Doll Case viewtopic.php?t=179404

My dolls:
Mogami Nozomi viewtopic.php?t=178603

Good Elsababe Information: viewtopic.php?t=178725

My Youtube Review Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJbLRS ... mhyFFYYabA

ottar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ottar »

I just purchased my very first doll yesterday(Irontech 160cm silicone) and now it will be a long 2 months before I get to see my girl. Here's to hoping she comes home without any damage 🙏🙏🙏

Callesnegras

Post by Callesnegras »

4 weeks today, one month tomorrow since I ordered my leg torso.
The wait has been relatively short, but brutal...

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Callesnegras wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:07 pm 4 weeks today, one month tomorrow since I ordered my leg torso.
What did you order? Being a ass/leg/feet guy, I was thinking of getting the same.
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

Callesnegras

Post by Callesnegras »

Arisa_ wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:52 pm
Callesnegras wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:07 pm 4 weeks today, one month tomorrow since I ordered my leg torso.
What did you order? Being a ass/leg/feet guy, I was thinking of getting the same.
I ordered the SIGAFUN SG-T-006 through Rosemarydoll. One of the most shapely leg torsos I've ever seen.
It's silicone and looks pretty realistic.

https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/10 ... doll-legs/

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Callesnegras wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:11 pm
Arisa_ wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:52 pm
I ordered the SIGAFUN SG-T-006 through Rosemarydoll. One of the most shapely leg torsos I've ever seen.
It's silicone and looks pretty realistic.

https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/10 ... doll-legs/
Just looked it up. Nice! Very realistic! Wouldn’t mind having those wrapped around you!
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

Kovana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kovana »

Factory photos are in, 28 days from pressing the "order" button. Very happy with the results, now begins that even harder part of the waiting game :D
Getting SE 161F btw.
"Pysy kovana" = stay strong / stay hard

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

18 days since production started (so almost done I hope). Maybe I will get factory photos next week.
167cm SRS silicone Irontech in tan.
RMN{A%E%H(XFJ0KMKUSVJ1I.jpeg
RMN{A%E%H(XFJ0KMKUSVJ1I.jpeg (395.18 KiB) Viewed 530 times
(TOT}4QGL)G7)W9B10BGNXG.jpeg
(TOT}4QGL)G7)W9B10BGNXG.jpeg (404.75 KiB) Viewed 530 times
And a 3rd ROS head.
IMG_0924.png
IMG_0924.png (45.93 KiB) Viewed 530 times
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Davey2469 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:30 am 18 days since production started (so almost done I hope). Maybe I will get factory photos next week.
167cm SRS silicone Irontech in tan.
RMN{A%E%H(XFJ0KMKUSVJ1I.jpeg
(TOT}4QGL)G7)W9B10BGNXG.jpeg

And a 3rd ROS head.
IMG_0924.png
She is worth waiting for. This is the perfect definition for "the light at the end of the tunnel..."
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

INFORMATIONS