travel companion?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

travel companion?

Post by her_guy »

Hi all,
Once again I find myself in need of a doll, though for different reasons as compared to last time.
Although I rarely travel I tend to stay in hotels for days at a time, it would be nice to have a travel companion I can sleep with while I'm away.
Here are some requirements.
Ideally no semi-solid components, she's a travel doll after all.
Inserts are completely optional but would be a nice touch, once again not at all required.
The space she would occupy would be no larger than the interior of a big laptop case or a school book bag, which ever works out best, I have both in various sizes and configurations.
Both my largest laptop case and a standard school bag will fit my 16 inch acer laptop comfortably, note the specs say it's 15.6 but the corners stick out considerably.
Breasts, obviously. What guy doesn't appreciate a nice pair? :D
I'm planning to have her ready to go by the first week of December, as I'll be going away on a week's trip out of state. I don't think shipping times would be an issue, though I'd like to keep suggestions in the US or it's neighboring countries.
Price is of no issue to me, the higher quality the doll the better, as long as the requirements above can be met.
Thanks for reading!

Void Pointer

Re: travel companion?

Post by Void Pointer »

I'm experimenting with liquid latex, and I'm almost sure it's possible to make a latex girl which inflates like a balloon, from pocket size to lifesize.
Like this:
gal.jpeg
gal.jpeg (16.36 KiB) Viewed 2145 times
but an one-piece whole envelope.
It'll be probably difficult to inflate long thin arms, but twisting balloons work, so this doll should work, too.
Maybe it'll require some tricks such as making her body thicker than her limbs (to avoid body overinflation and popping before limbs inflate completely). Or simply make her as slim as a supermodel.
Some primitive versions already exist:
primitive.jpeg
primitive.jpeg (85.25 KiB) Viewed 2145 times
but I'm speaking about a complete doll, with long sexy legs, tight round butt, beautiful face and arms.
Of course, they'll not work for years. They'll probably stretch and pop quickly.
But you can carry two or three of them with you, they'll be slightly bigger than a deflated balloon.

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Interesting concept. Unfortunately some of us have a hard enough time blowing up a regular balloon much less a whole doll! LOL!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

hi again.
Not sure I'm up for the task of making a doll out of latex, I can't grasp 3d geometry being completely blind. The idea of bonding her seams together would be the hardest part for me.
Also the formers and things I would need would look really, really suspicious. Would like to buy a doll already made.
I have been wanting to try latex dolls for as long as I've heard of them, though it's really tricky to get a hold of one here in the states! :(
Very neat idea though!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Well that’s a really good question

I personally like to travel with the value line of inflata babes - and preferably the ones that are not with the face mask style - simple inflata babes are awesome

Member IF82 has just posted of one of these precious air babes (which happens to be one of my favs)

These air girls fold so well - travel thru airports super easy and take no more space than a pair of dress slacks

Great value too, don’t under estimate these value air babes - there is reason they are made in the thousands at a time, only to be reissued over and over

Best of luck H_G

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

Hi again.
@yorktown what/where are these dolls you speak of? I just took a brief look through the vinyl and pvc section and came up empty handed.
Long ago, long before Amy even, I did once have a doll that would fit these requirements, on amazon she was called, I think, big bust babe inflatable doll.
Before amazon ran out of supply, I paid $14 for her and noticed the price go up as high as $50 not including shipping. Weird?
Thanks for reading!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

You mentioned Amazon - well that's honestly the best place to look for them - health & wellness section look for {inflatable sex dolls}

Prices vary with options and prices - I like the ones from NMC/ NANMA and they are imported from the like of "CalExotics" and Doc Johnson

I would include the Daio She - but they take up much space in my travel bag - so they are home bodies

Good luck H_G :thumbs_up:

Void Pointer

Post by Void Pointer »

https://www.gelest.com/product/EM2-EX100/
Making a proper mould for this is probably even harder than making one for latex. But 5000% elongation seems to be biggest possible for now. This will solve the problem in future :)

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

INFORMATIONS