cloudclimax.co.uk

Robot ExDoll latest video

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Robot ExDoll latest video

Post by seagull »

Foot sizes mean little when gyroscopes are involved :)
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=137079

Mr Consistency

Post by Mr Consistency »

Ha! :D

I was wondering if someone in the biz considered gyroscopes. Now if EX would look into that.

I seem to recall seeing a video of a human-like robot doing a shuffle-step, which is the closest to walking as I have seen, but can't seem to find that now.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Pretty awesome
Best
Paul
Attachments
trim.3762FDF5-8E00-44E3-8EAE-FF62C4ADD624.MOV
(1.16 MiB) Downloaded 624 times
783B8221-6AEC-4E68-92D8-2165F5BC4CDC.jpeg
783B8221-6AEC-4E68-92D8-2165F5BC4CDC.jpeg (211.92 KiB) Viewed 784 times

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

The lady in red :D
Best
Paul
Attachments
trim.6BD41DEB-6416-4BDA-B9F7-8A9D7870A3A3.MOV
(1.21 MiB) Downloaded 578 times

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Can someone explain to me what's going on here. Is a sex doll company trying to make these to buy or what's going on?
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

dolln00b

Post by dolln00b »

Celtic_Babog wrote:Can someone explain to me what's going on here. Is a sex doll company trying to make these to buy or what's going on?
I have no doubt, yes. It looks like they don't have a working product yet, and they're already doing well selling dolls (no-robotics) so they don't appear to be in a hurry.

DSDollRobotics and Abyss Creations (RealDollX) are two companies I'm keeping an eye on.

Abyss Creations is way ahead in terms of getting to market and you can already buy their sex "robot", even though the robotics is only in the head (along with AI that can be controlled from a smartphone or tablet). I did see a small clip of their robot Harmony moving arms just last week but it's not clear what is the progress and when we'll see a body-robotics product from Abyss.

There is another company that offers very slow/mild eye movement and it has a speaker in the mouth that connects to internet or smartphone or something. And that product costs way less compared to Harmony, but I personally am not impressed with what they've done so far, their selection of faces is way limited (and I don't even know the name of the company). You'll probably find their videos if you search for 'sex robot emma'

Other than that, there are a few groups working on sex robots, for many many years, yet they don't have a product to sell (as far as I know):

- Hanson robotics created Sophia.

- A Spanish guy is trying to create a robot, Samantha. No product yet.

- A British guy brought what looked like a speaking doll to a British morning show. Not sure if it's the one by the Spanish guy or a different inventor.

Anyway, the progress on the robotic front is horrible, except for maybe Abyss Creations RealDollX.

I'm personally waiting for 5-10 years and hoping sex robots would be widely available by then.

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

dolln00b wrote:
Celtic_Babog wrote:Can someone explain to me what's going on here. Is a sex doll company trying to make these to buy or what's going on?
I have not doubt, yes. It looks like they don't have a working product yet, and they're already doing well selling dolls (no-robotics) so they don't appear to be in a hurry.

DSDollRobotics and Abyss Creations (RealDollX) are two companies I'm keeping an eye on.

Abyss Creations is way ahead in terms of getting to market and you can already buy their sex "robot", even though the robotics is only in the head (along with AI that can be controlled from a smartphone or tablet). I did see a small clip of their robot Harmony moving arms just last week but it's not clear what is the progress and when we'll see a body-robotics product from Abyss.

There is another company that offers very slow/mild eye movement and it has a speaker in the mouth that connects to internet or smartphone or something. And that product costs way less compared to Harmony, but I personally am not impressed with what they've done so far, their selection of faces is way limited (and I don't even know the name of the company). You'll probably find their videos if you search for 'sex robot emma'

Other than that, there are a few groups working on sex robots, for many many years, yet they don't have a product to sell (as far as I know):

- Hanson robotics created Sophia.

- A Spanish guy is trying to create a robot, Samantha. No product yet.

- A British guy brought what looked like a speaking doll to a British morning show. Not sure if it's the one by the Spanish guy or a different inventor.

Anyway, the progress on the robotic front is horrible, except for maybe Abyss Creations RealDollX.

I'm personally waiting for 5-10 years and hoping sex robots would be widely available by then.
Nice explanation. Ya I'm in the same boat, expecting it to be 10 years b4 anything really cool happens.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

INFORMATIONS