Starpery.com

FINALLY!! A Hot Wet Pussy!! (Completely Literal)

Got an idea? Need an invention?
MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: FINALLY!! A Hot Wet Pussy!! (Completely Literal)

Post by MannyCan »

gonestill77 wrote:Holy shit man! 8O
Just saw this thread.
I thought the first insert you made was great.
I had not seen this one with the lube sacks and heating.
Great work! :thumbs_up:
You should be working for a doll company. You have great ideas and execute them well.
All DS ladies boxes should look like this.....
Thank you So Much GS!! I agree that all DS should look like this. But not sure why DS didn't bother to update their inserts opting to only make realistic built-ins. I really continue to love DS for their build quality and the durability of their skeleton. But I've decided that no company has a perfect doll. If you're inclined to look for perfection, you have to be prepared to make your own perfection.
Karrot wrote:Interesting, and I must say the legs close shots look excellent.

Personally I've never had an issue with Xiaoli (DS160+) , but when we do anything I'm on my knees, so her legs can be more closed and the insert is well and truly gripped inside her.
Karrot!! Xiaoli is legendary. And I draw a lot of inspiration from your relationship with her. I've completed my final product and tested it with much delight. I'm hoping to photograph her in the next few weeks sporting her new insert. Legs closed with sexy underwear now looks insane (sweet sweet camo-toe). Say hi to Xiaoli from Nadia and Reetzia for me!

MannyCan

locombo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by locombo »

MannyCan, I'm not sure if this thread & project are still active, but I do have one minor suggestion for a problem that you mentioned. I, too, have found that even the softest EcoFlex filled with EcoFlex gel is stiffer than some parts of the human body. (The difference is considerably smaller at body temperature, though.)

In my case, I was trying to replicate lips (vs. labia). It is extra work, but I found that I could come much closer to the desired mechanical properties by adding an underlying layer of SomaFoama silicone foam. This makes the composite part "softer", i.e. its volume is compressed more when applying a given force/pressure. (This is essentially how the "Shore" hardness scales are defined.) To my surprise, I was even able to obtain results that felt more realistic using only SomaFoama and EcoFlex (without EcoFlex Gel or Slacker). Still, the best results used all 3.

If you haven't already played around with this, you might also want to consider embedding Powerflex 2-way stretch fabric into your parts. You want to use them on the outside of the part, so that they will never poke through as the part wears. For EcoFlex and similar silicones, I found that this greatly increases the tear strength and thus the lifetime of an insert that will be subjected to shear stress from friction. Embedding velcro can also be useful to keep the insert from sliding around, but you obviously need to be willing to modify your doll with velcro, as well.

OnyxTiger
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OnyxTiger »

Ingenious! You've got to market this to the manufacturers ...

articulate-pastime
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by articulate-pastime »

OnyxTiger wrote:Ingenious! You've got to market this to the manufacturers ...
There is only one serious manufacturer and that is Fleshlight who hasn't changed the core design or technology since 1998.

Fleshlight products and innovation have gone downhill.

I think we'll all be making designing and making our own sex vaginas in the future.

OnyxTiger
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OnyxTiger »

articulate-pastime wrote:
There is only one serious manufacturer and that is Fleshlight who hasn't changed the core design or technology since 1998.

Fleshlight products and innovation have gone downhill.

I think we'll all be making designing and making our own sex vaginas in the future.
You might be right, but part of me a company might want a design edge, but the Gel Breast. Once they see it's popular or wanted, the others will fall in line. In any case, we might have to follow your lead and make our own.

Kandicaine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kandicaine »

Man can you guys imagine if the best of TDF came together and made a complete doll? Some real wizards on this forum lol
Katya - Starpery 167E viewtopic.php?t=158234

I also make music. https://soundcloud.com/illeptik

kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kanna »

Kandicaine wrote:Man can you guys imagine if the best of TDF came together and made a complete doll? Some real wizards on this forum lol
That doll would definitely be something amazing. However, it'd also be limited edition. Mass production with comparable quality would likely prove very difficult.
Dolls:
Kanna / 叶愛 - Dollhouse 168 EVO-156 + Sasa Head
Asami / 朝瑞 - Piperdoll PI-150/B Akira
Ibuki / 気吹 - Xycolo XCOS-153/LB + Mumu head
Elena / 恵恋愛 - Tayu 148D + Naimei head
Uzuna / 愛絆 - Real Girl 158C + R25 head
Kirara / 希羅良 - DH168 80cm anime doll (silicone)

doll-o-grapher

Post by doll-o-grapher »

Yuuuuuup.

It'd be limited production only, and that's before we get into the distributed networked robotics.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Kandicaine wrote:Man can you guys imagine if the best of TDF came together and made a complete doll? Some real wizards on this forum lol
I'd join that team!!

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

MannyCan wrote:
kanna wrote:MannyCan that's quite an impressive insert. Also, since DS has been one of my primary candidates for dipping my feet into silicone world thus far, it's good to know this about their inserts 8O. It's almost like they don't have anyone on their team who actually uses then. If I do decide to pick one of theirs, I better make sure I know how to create my own before I order. How much does it cost to get the necessary supplies for making one of those? 3D printer I already have access to.
Let's see. Knowing that I know now, I could save some money avoiding unnecessary costs. If you checked out my other post: viewtopic.php?f=183&t=116050 ,that is all still correct. You need alginate and plaster to cast the cavity. Once you have that, the rest is much easier since you don't risk your doll ever again. Remember, I did all this never having pulled out my doll again knowing that it should fit perfectly. It a huge load off my mind realizing that I'm not endangering her for my mad, crazy ideas.

The next step is I then casted the "internals" of the insert (meaning the part that will occupy the doll cavity) .. darn .. easier to show you.

Here:
Layers.JPG
As you can see, the white part is the "based structure" I did this so that I wouldn't have to bother with making it over and over as I perfect the top part, which is the clay sculpture. I also limits any damage to the piece as you work on it.

So lets see .. that's:

HARD SHELL (PLASTER CASTING OF THE DOLL CAVITY)
Alginate, which is perfectly safe to use on your doll (the only thing I'd let touch it)
Plaster to make the hard shell (so you never have to touch your doll in this process)
I glazed the hard shell with XTC-3D This makes the hard shell very durable and slick. If you 3D print, you should know about this stuff. Its great.

Making in "INTERNAL INSERT" from the hard plaster shell I used
Equinox Silicone - That stuff is awesome. I spread it onto the inside SIDES of the hard shell (effectively using the shell as a mold). See, you can't just fill up the hard shell with poured silicone else it will never come out. That almost happened to me. Just smear the Equinox onto the sides of the cavity (in your hard shell). It will stick and cure right in place. Its kind of a thick thick putty.

Here I also "prepped the edges" .. how do I explain this. The parts that need to be seen "on the outside" and matches the angles and contours of the doll cavity, I used Equinox create a rough of that. The rest I did with clay in the next step.

Once cured, I then removed the Equinox casting and RE-Created a silicone mold using it. The silicone mold is flexible and useful actual casting (has give unlike a hard shell). For that I used Mold Star, another awesome product.

Once I had the silicone mold I casted the is using Smooth Cast Plastic Casting to build the white base you see in the pictures.

Making the FINAL PRODUCT you'll need clay to make your sculpt.
I used Scupltex clay .. it was good. I was very unfamiliar with clay and this stuff was quite forgiving. There might be better on the market. But I wouldn't know. One thing to mention is that your clay has to be sulfur free. Otherwise you can't use it with silicone. The silicone will never cure around it. Even the slightest amount of sulfur will ruin the molding process.

Obviously with clay you need some clay tools. I bought a bundle off Amazon for like $20 .. had like 50 tools. I think I used 4 :razz:
If you want to texture your sculpt you'll need a skin Texture Stamp .. honestly you could just find some fine leather piece at home. But I got a little fancy.

Once I was done with the mold (and 3D design and all) it was time to finally make a mold of the final sculpt. Again I used Mold Star. For the final casting I used Ecoflex 00-20. Its very soft .. buttery soft. Matches the feel of my DS163 perfectly I believe. Its very durable, skin safe, and withstands temperatures over 300 degree F. Really whats not to love. I've also tried DragonSkin .. since everyone raves about it. That stuff is good too. Its just not as soft.

Finally you'll want to color the silicone to match your doll .. for that I use Silc Pig. Works .. just make sure you read the instructions. A little (I'm talking what would fit on the end of a toothpick) goes a LONG way.

That's the route I took. I know its a long post .. but I hope its gives you an idea of the material and costs. Eyeballing it, a project like this could be done in under .. hmm .. $275 .. I did some trial and error so it costed me more. But I got an education out of it. If I was ambitious enough, I could probably make a whole doll from scratch now. And one of the joys of tinkering is that its a hobby .. and hobbies cost money.

One side note - I created the Hard Shell (from my other post) because I wasn't sure I was going to create a whole insert (or just a facade). I could have EASILY created an adapter for say an insert from Abyss or 4Wood. The would have been super easy. I was tempted to make an adapter for the Abyss SenseX insert - but I just didn't want to spend a lot of money on something I didn't know would feel good. For that, the hard shell is perfect. If you wanted to skip it and save a little money, you COULD create a "Soft Shell" using Mold Star (and skip using plaster on the alignate). I'm not 100% sure I'd recommend it. But its an option to consider if you know you're going straight for a full insert. If I did it all over, I think I'd still opt to make the hard shell. It was just too useful as you muddle through some trial and errors.
kanna wrote:You must be using a different lube than I am. 1.5ml of lube is what I've found is the optimal amount of the lube for my use. I haven't felt any need to add any more, even when I've had sessions that last for an hour. I have tried up to 5ml, but the only thing that accomplishes is more mess to clean afterwards.
Now a question for YOU .. what sort of lube do you use? I'm considering enlarging the "lubrication sac". So I'm interested in knowing what can do a lot with less. Thanks for any info.
Very nice DIY project.. having an insert made out of silicone verses buying TPE inserts like the Fleshlight is something I want to try myself.
Using Ecoflex 00-20 I thought it would not be soft enough? ...compared to the Fleshlight softness. I know Smooth-On has an Ecoflex Gell that is softest available.
The good part is once a mold is made.. I can try different Ecoflex products using same insert mold.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Exactly .. you can even soften it further using the Smooth-On additives.
My primary reason wasn't sex tho .. it was to complete the look of my DS. Everything else was really "could I do that?" curiosity.

PussInBooty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by PussInBooty »

you are very inspiring , I have my own project of similiar way I have been working on in my head so far, but this post made me want to finally make it real. I have some experience with resin and silicone casting, and my project couns on either built in and shell protected battery or resonance coupled coil transmission , otherwise " wireless electricity transmission"... that just need some development.

C4799
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by C4799 »

You're a genius and I'm in awe of how awesome this looks. Especially for a first try. Can't wait to see your tongue project and what you come up with in the future

INFORMATIONS