www.wmdolls.com

Fully Articulated Life Size Action Figures

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Fully Articulated Life Size Action Figures

Post by justintime »

Have you already cut up your YL?
I was looking on ebay realistic mannequin and the size may need to be young adult or child.
To fit my skeletons, and I am sure some sculpting of fiberglass will need to be added.
Question is do I want to take on a project like this? $$$$$
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

The Yl is cut up. Half way thru. It's a lot of tpe. The joints have a fabric surrounding them and is slowing down the process. Plus, my attention span is short. I move on to other things.

I'm avoiding fiberglass. I've worked with it before, never again. It's a mess and severely an irritant. So, I'm looking for a plastic model.

The money is another thing. I want this badly, but past attempts haven't worked. I've wasted lots on trying things in the sculpting realm.
For the precision I want for this, 3d printing would have been the best way to go. But now that I know the tpe won't slide off if the joints are cut out, I may consider cutting up another tpe doll for this. Again, the money...
Since I have the yl skeleton, I'm still looking for the plastic mannequin to use for the body.
But it has to be the right size and proportions.

Long live the sexy sex robots that look like sex robots...
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

Dolllover666
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dolllover666 »

How is this puppet made, 3D printed? I also want to try it
Cheap Sex Dolls from $198, http://bit.ly/2kJX7b2

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

The life size version is not made, yet. The smaller 6 or 12 inch version is available to 3d print. Best suggestion is to read thru this entire topic if interested in trying to make this.

gonzobonzo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gonzobonzo »

I was trying to find photos, but I can't seem to. I've personally seem someone make a female android by cutting up a mannequin. Not sure if it was poseable or not. It was a artist that always goes to wonder con and comic con. He specializes in modifying toys. Does allot of dark stuff. zombie buzz light year and stuff like that it was pretty awesome it had leds, wires and stuff inside. very detailed.

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Thank you, you had me at Zombie Buzz Lightyear. I'll start there and see what I can find.

For anyone that's interested (or still reading this thread) I found out a deep reason why I'm obsessed with this project. The term is "Uncanny Valley". Androids and sex dolls are appealing when they look human, but only up to a certain point. We need a distance or it becomes creepy (to some). For me, I like both ends of the spectrum, real and mechanical.

MBJD
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MBJD »

Just posted an update to my project in the Inventor's Corner board.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=117373
IMG_0998.jpg
IMG_0998.jpg (834.23 KiB) Viewed 2888 times

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

Regarding lifesize robot fantasy dolls. Do you remember inflatable mannequins?

inflatable male mannequins (great muscles!)
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 24&t=14522

Their design definitely also fits to a robot fetish topic. Unfortunately they are not poseable and of flimsy cheap vinyl material. (I anyway don't care about sticking a dick in.) But imagine something like this made with technology like the OtherLab inflatable robots seen on Youtube.

Boxing Pneubot Montage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd6iwGjXuTc

Bopem Popem Robots by Otherlab:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNLX6ZIXWr8

A technically interesting normal sized action figure was the Fully Articulated Spider-Man; it even had poseable fingers and was flexible enough to make stopmotion videos.

18" Super Poseable Spider-Man:
http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_011404b.htm

MrsMannequinMan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrsMannequinMan »

MV-X, hi.someone may have already hit on this, but a source called ( Turbosquid.com) sells many a 3D Female-Male model, you can have printed. I use a fella, Mitch Rife, owner of (http://www.printitnow.com) out of Georgia I think ? ..and he is reasonable and one of the best. a retired Aerospace dude, he knows his stuff. Regards, D/MMM

https://www.facebook.com/printitnow3d/? ... 4KwYutnIK6
Attachments
www.PNG
www.PNG (15.22 KiB) Viewed 2698 times

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

MX-V:
That fabric is a bitch to cut, resorted to a scalpel on the mini and it was still a challenge :shakefist:

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

I'm glad there is still interest here.
Once I finish with this one, I will try the 3d printed way. Thank you MrsMM.
Seagull, sorry to hear that. I keep looking at different methods of printing and am not sold on any of them.

I am still part time working on stripping the YL. The tpe is sticking to the joints. That's all that's left to do on that. The amount of material on a doll is amazing. I've kept the hands and feet. The tpe seems to be stuck firm on them and it should look good once this is finished. Still looking for a mannequin to cut up. The first tpe head was destroyed. Was thinking of making a mold of Aurella but she's one of a kind. I can't risk ruining that beautiful face. She's the one on my profile picture. A modified SM elf. If the mannequin I choose has a good face, I'll try keeping it.

jabbamill2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jabbamill2 »

I am intrigued about this idea! But I think the body would be ugly unless you cover it with some sort of rubber like Barbie legs! Wonder if Mattel would ever get into the sex doll business?

MrsMannequinMan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrsMannequinMan »

Totally Down ! (www.Turbosqid.com) Im a Huge Fan of this kinda thing. I would hook you up with a reasonable 3D print guy, but he is totally devoted to making masks now for COVID situation.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I love resin BJD’s!!!

I have a very large collection in 1:4 scale.

-S

hrvx
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by hrvx »

I had hoped there would be a thread like this on this site. I find the idea of figure based on the abstract female form so damn tantalising. The attraction for me becomes far more based on the proportions and broader geometric curves, as opposed to the realism.

INFORMATIONS