NEW Summer™ 2020 - 169 cm Ultra Sex Bomb

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

NEW Summer™ 2020 - 169 cm Ultra Sex Bomb

Post by Sili Doll »

Dear all,

Summer™ 2020 marks the beginning of a new year and a new decade. Best wishes to all!

Launched back in 2018 (yes that is already 2 years ago), the original Summer™ has been stunning the dolls world with her incredible body shapes, magic breasts and bubble booty, and unique softness.

We heard dolls lovers voices and have done it for 2020: an original Summer™ scaled up to a net height of 169 cm (5 feet and 6.5 inches), keeping similar body lines, proportions and unique softness, thanks to our proprietary Korean made premium TPE with SkinTech™ technology.

Summer™ 2020 new sex doll impresses by her unreal and signature over sized perfectly drawn shapes that should leave many speechless. Please have a look at that booty, these K-Cup breasts, and those inviting body lines and shapes,...and that vagina... all drawn from the original Summer™ 135 cm mold, scaled up.

Summer™ 2020 features the original Summer™ head, with improved refined and time consuming premium makeup artistic work.

Summer™ 2020 will launch on 14 February 2020 for a price of US$1699 and US$1549 (body only).

PrePay now a deposit of only US$100 to secure the PrePay price of only US$1299 and secure one Summer™ from the specially priced limited PrePay stock (5 in total, with 3 full and 2 bodies only).

Click the picture above or link here after to see all pictures and softness test videos: https://asexdoll.com/shop/asian-sex-dol ... doll-2020/

How do I get Summer™ 2020 for only US$ 1299? PrePay Illustration?
  1. [1] Before 8 February 2020, you decide to buy a Summer™ 2020 and want to get the PrePay Price of only US$ 1299 or US$ 1149 (body only);
    [2] You visit Summer™ 2020 page (https://asexdoll.com/shop/asian-sex-dol ... doll-2020/) and you make a PrePay advance of US$ 100 via PayPal using the PayPal link shown on Summer™ 2020 page – please mention if you want the full doll or the body only in the notes section of the PayPal transfer;
    [3] After receipt of your PayPal deposit, we send you a secret unique coupon to the email associated with your PayPal payment;
    [4] On 14 February, Summer™ 2020 launches for US$ 1699 and US$ 1549 (body only);
    [5] You checkout your Summer™ 2020 with your secret coupon and pay only a remaining US$ 1199 or US$ 1049 (body only) and benefit from the exclusive PrePay Price;
    [6] By PrePay a deposit of only US$ 100, you obtain an extra US$ 400 discount as compared to the Launch Price – please note that the deposit is not refunded if the order is not placed.
Click Here to PrePay $100 Deposit

Summer 2020 PrePay Event Table: What is Included and key Dates

How are such low prices possible?

Thanks to the PrePay deposit in place, we are able to plan in advance our production and mainly our logistics costs (which is rather expensive) and benefit from significant economies of scale allowing us to offer the lowest price possible on our new release.

And please rest assured, your Summer™ 2020 will be 100 % brand new, to be made in February 2020 (first release batch), with everything listed duly included (please refer to table above or to Summer 2020 page). Besides, like we always do, prices are all inclusive and include UPS or Fedex Express shipping with insurance against non delivery (i.e., full refund if the parcel does not reach its delivery address eventually, but, rest assured, this has never happened before), customs clearance service and import duties payment to the USA and entire European Union included.

How long will it take to get my Summer™ 2020?

Shop with confidence, as always with Sili Doll ®

We have been doing heavy preparation since 2019 to make Summer™ 2020 new sex doll a great experience for you.

Production and logistics have been optimized so that you will receive your order about 7 business days only after your order is placed (on USA orders) on 14 February 2020, or after 12 business days (on European and other orders).

We are at your disposal for any questions or requests. Thanks a lot for your support!

Best,

Mig and Sili Doll ®
SkinTech™ Korean TPE
The Real Best

Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: NEW Summer™ 2020 - 169 cm Ultra Sex Bomb

Post by Sili Doll »

Softness test videos of Summer 2020 duly added:

https://asexdoll.com/shop/asian-sex-dol ... doll-2020/

Enjoy!

Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

harbinge

Post by harbinge »

The "anatomical" placement of the holes on her is comically bad. Have these designers ever seen a real woman?

Lolik
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lolik »

Yeah I agree holes are way off

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

I'm interested to buy a summer doll but not in tan skin. I like white skin, no standing feet option. How long it takes the production.

pyzano

Post by pyzano »

Another perfect body ruined with terrible hole placement. When is this going to be the focal point of all manufacturers. Doesn't matter what price you offer if you can't get off on it. Next....

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

pyzano wrote:Another perfect body ruined with terrible hole placement. When is this going to be the focal point of all manufacturers. Doesn't matter what price you offer if you can't get off on it. Next....
I think there is a reason why. I had a silly doll and she was pretty much indestructible in those areas. Most dolls fail at the crotch department! They all get cracked, expanded and in less than 3 months your doll will have a huge gap that it will reach the anus and it will make you think to keep banging her. The way the vagina in the silly doll it's been designed looks like it's for long lasting use., the labia kind of reinforced the hole and pretty much there is a strong suction when you are inside. I know that it doesn't look right but the doll already doesn't look 100% human sooo

STT

hotdog10878

Post by hotdog10878 »

I don't think the placement has anything do with fortifying the entry, but what do I know, I'm just a relative newbie. I CAN however, vote with my wallet, and I choose better LHP on other models from other manufacturers.
My queen Athena, WM173H viewtopic.php?f=215&t=131693
Tatiana my little concubine, SM150L viewtopic.php?f=269&t=131084

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hmmm. . . . I hope that Sili will take the comments above about LHP seriously. It's not only the placement but the direction of access. Were I to be reviewing this doll I'd be making these comments strongly.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

hotdog10878 wrote:I don't think the placement has anything do with fortifying the entry, but what do I know, I'm just a relative newbie. I CAN however, vote with my wallet, and I choose better LHP on other models from other manufacturers.
It does because the two holes are separated a few more inches away from each other (which increases the strength in the material and the labia makes it way more durable too) . If you look at any other doll entries there are only a few inches in between and once it cracks the split starts within days or use. I had more than a dozen of dolls so the Silly doll is quiet strong there and I was able to achieve incredible poses that others simple cannot.
BTW..the only downside was that her anus wasn't tight as others I had but the softness is incredible and I was able to sink my fingers on her butt and she never cracked or ripped. This is one of the softest TPE dolls I've ever tried.

STT

hotdog10878

Post by hotdog10878 »

I've already voted with my wallet, and I chose to go with a manufacturer that pays attention to their customers demands. Good luck my friend with your promotion.
My queen Athena, WM173H viewtopic.php?f=215&t=131693
Tatiana my little concubine, SM150L viewtopic.php?f=269&t=131084

Smokin_Ferret
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Smokin_Ferret »

Those are some of the best meat curtains I've ever seen on a doll. Very impressive for silicon.

INFORMATIONS