exdollofficial.com

2.1 year review Ex145 Elfie

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

2.1 year review Ex145 Elfie

Post by gunsmithcat »

I've being wanting to this for a while already, but I'm always busy with work, and other stuff... it was 2 years at the end of December, but due to the lack of time I'm doing this now...

So year #2 went kind of smooth... lets see... In will make a few points about my experience

Joints still kind of tight... yes after 2 years she is still pretty tight and fully pose able... I will like to make clear.... I take super good care of her, being as gentile as possible... she spends most of the time on a bed with a 3" or 1.5"(depending on the room she's in) memory foam mattress with a regular mattress underneath or plenty of cushion. when I move her from place to place I do that with her standing most of the time trying to avoid move the joints as much as possible... excepting when taking pictures.

From year 1 to 2 there was no major repairs for me to do... scratches, and regular deterioration are a constant thing, but it will be impossible not to get any... I have become more confident on my ability to do regular repairs, so its not a biggie anymore. Long live silicone!! so easy to maintain and repair.

Pictures... I was never interested much in them, but doing this is so much fun... its pretty much a hobby at this point.

Wardrobe... ahem.... it has become exponentially bigger and bigger by the day... at this point some of her shit is getting donated if I want to keep some room for new things to come.... somehow she probably has more clothes that me at this point but also she was nothing to wear.... LOL yeah I know what you are thinking but let me explain a little... when I found a shirt, sweater, pants etc I really like, bought them.... then.... when I try to match her clothes.... what a freaking headache... I don't like anything and nothing matches... I think I'm starting to understand some woman psycho-logy at this point.... I think I'll make this point into its own post at some point.

I don't powder or bathe her as much as some people suggest... she doesn't get dirty so easy, specially now during winter full thermal sets are a must... which covers almost all of her body... which is pretty advantageous.

I said it before and I think is pretty important... nice silent company, and a big help with my shoulders injuries.

My opinion of DS dolls at this point is..... SUPREME quality... I know a lot has to do with how well or bad you take care of the doll but regardless... tho thumbs up :thumbs_up:
Attachments
IMG_6640.jpg
IMG_6640.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 2896 times
IMG_6739.jpg
IMG_6739.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 2896 times
IMG_6741.jpg
IMG_6741.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 2896 times
IMG_6779.jpg
IMG_6779.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 2896 times
IMG_6800.jpg
IMG_6800.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 2896 times
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: 2.1 year review Ex145 Elfie

Post by gonestill77 »

Good review! :thumbs_up:
Gearing up to do a 4 year review in a couple months for my lady.
Its really nice that silicone ladies last as long as you take care of them.
Wish I could've kept the DS 145 lady I used to have.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

gonestill77 wrote:Good review! :thumbs_up:
Gearing up to do a 4 year review in a couple months for my lady.
Its really nice that silicone ladies last as long as you take care of them.
Wish I could've kept the DS 145 lady I used to have.

It does makes me wonder who on tdf has the older doll that's still in good functional condition.... since this is pretty new we don't have an exact idea on how much this dolls would really last.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

I have a 163 standard (used to be called 168) from 2013. Older harder silicone still in pretty good shape. I’m the third owner. Bought her in 2014. I also have the same model from 2015 and another from 2018.
Anyone else?

aliascognomen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by aliascognomen »

Congrats on keeping your doll in such good condition! I have a 145+ Elfie that I try to treat just the same, she lives on a foam pad on a mattress and is treated gently. Mine is loose limb style, but just the same I would agree with you that DS dolls are Supreme quality!

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Awesome! This is a great doll

Rollo62

Post by Rollo62 »

Hi gunsmithcat,
I have a DS 145 w/ sKayla head since November 2019. Your review gives me hope that she will last many years. I only find it difficult to find adult clothes and lingerie for her, at least here in Germany.

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Rollo62 wrote:Hi gunsmithcat,
I have a DS 145 w/ sKayla head since November 2019. Your review gives me hope that she will last many years. I only find it difficult to find adult clothes and lingerie for her, at least here in Germany.
Some xs or xxs are good enough to fit from stores. Also places like AliExpress tend to have stuff that fit well since Chinese girls are smaller than your average American or European. At least for the lingerie it fits pretty nice and it’s also pretty cheap, just watch the colors since you don’t want stains.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

gunsmithcat wrote:
Rollo62 wrote:Hi gunsmithcat,
Some xs or xxs are good enough to fit from stores. Also places like AliExpress tend to have stuff that fit well since Chinese girls are smaller than your average American or European. At least for the lingerie it fits pretty nice and it’s also pretty cheap, just watch the colors since you don’t want stains.
I agree with this. I have a Sanhui 145 and used to have a DS 145+.
Womens size xs panties fit fine most of the time.
Womens size s dresses fit good most of the time as well.
I usually shop for my doll at stores so I can see it before I buy it because I know my dolls dimensions and I can tell if something will fit her if I see it first.

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

TheDollCollector
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TheDollCollector »

Your Elfie is so cute!!! Great outfits! My Gynoid has a full closet of clothing so I know how that goes. Mostly Cosplay outfits. Thanks for the review I ordered a Chiyou Fawn 145- recently and I'm excited to get her in. She should be arriving very soon. I added a Rainbow head but the Elfie one was a high consideration.
Current Lineup
Gynoid Elina Model 12 155cm (2021)
EXdoll Utopia Chiyou Fawn & Utopia Rainbow 145cm minus (2024)

Looking For
Tayu 148 D+

INFORMATIONS