kimberdoll.com

Please make B cup Kimber dolls

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Please make B cup Kimber dolls

Post by seagull »

Would look good if triple breasts were on a customs seized small doll being presented in court as evidence of "Public deviancy"
The imagination of seagull should be turned off, sometimes :)

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Or I could also add a fourth breast. Three squishing against you in the front as you slow dance, with one on the back for groping.

If I add a few more hooters, then you will need to get all new outfits !

As for the court issue, it would probably tossed as an obviously fantasy doll. However the doll would probably be retained by the prosecutor or magistrate/judge "for the good of public morals" (read for their own home pleasure) :)
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

BadGrampy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BadGrampy »

Add me to the crowd wishing Kimber looked more naturally endowed, she looks athletic as is.. A or B cup breasts would look better on her frame. MY first thought when considering her for the next doll (only two so far) was that her boobs looked kind of eye popping out cartoonish on her body. That is the only thing I would change about her besides her eyes and maybe a few different wigs, just 'cause red headed, green eyed women look like they are definitely looking for "trouble".
"You NEXUS 6 - I make your eyes..." Asian Genetic engineer to unidentified trespasser in fog shrouded subzero eye lab.
"If only you could see what your eyes have seen!" Artificial Human (aka Replicant, skin job) Roy Batty

"And the last skin job is Pris, your basic pleasure model for the off-world colonies..."

Blade Runner 1982

None of us is getting out alive, act accordingly...

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Small breasts is thought to be "a part thereof that appears child-like" in some jurisdictions :)

Kaori Kusanagi

Post by Kaori Kusanagi »

There are triple-breasted dolls out there that I ran across in my original research. Don't recall which sites though.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

From lilbitlonely
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=99409

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Gents.... As Kimber is AUST based, and Australia has now the most draconian laws in the world regarding doll ownership and its unproven and nefarious but still past into to law philosophy, that speculates connection of dolls ownership to child exploitation and thus prosecutable under the Child protection act, The telecommunications act and the Customs Act here...well it is very unlikely an AU label will produce any entity remotely yhat could be considered as under 18.

Minimal mammary development and minimal overall size would be a field day for bigoted prosecutors and muppet inspectors here...so that ain't ever going to occur IMHO.

I am still trying to convince Fletcher that a Kimber FS deluxe is the go...so basically the Kimber FS but in Platinum silicone as a basic silicone doll budget pack, rather than TPE.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Team Kimber have got a good thing happening with international sales and a manufacturing base that is solid with TPE
Would substantially increase their potential sales but that is not going to happen if the Silicone side is not going to be as reliable as the TPE aspect of their business
They are smart cookies though :)

AlexAndKami63
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AlexAndKami63 »

Wheezer wrote:Or I could also add a fourth breast. Three squishing against you in the front as you slow dance, with one on the back for groping.

If I add a few more hooters, then you will need to get all new outfits !

As for the court issue, it would probably tossed as an obviously fantasy doll. However the doll would probably be retained by the prosecutor or magistrate/judge "for the good of public morals" (read for their own home pleasure) :)
This made me think of a scene in the sitcom, How I Met Your Mother. The womanizing character, Barney Stinson, pushes for the concept of "back boobs." "All the visual stimulation of missionary, with all of the emotional detachment of doggy style."

Maybe he's on to something? :lol:

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Doggy has just as much an emotional connection as other positions regardless of boobs placement, it comes down to your feelings for your doll :)

dolltrance
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dolltrance »

I wish the breasts were smaller too. The average breast size in North America is B,C. https://worldpopulationreview.com/count ... by-country

Would a minimizer bra make them look any smaller ?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Any squishing of the solid Kimber doll would probably not do it a lot of good :(

whr6500
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by whr6500 »

I would purchase a B cup Kimber the day its introduced for sale.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Wheezer wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:24 pm I like my Kimber as she is ... however I will confess I have made some notes on possible enhancements.

But are you suggesting altering the basic breast shape, or perhaps adding a third one like the bar cutie in Total Recall ? The first one might be easy, but the second one would sure be fun. :)
Cheers!
... W ...
Wouldn't work for me.
I'd go to titty-fuck her in the middle of the night and get so confused I'd lose my erection.

Or wind up on the front page:
"Man loses eye trying to motorboat doll, film at 11"

I'll have to stick to two titties for my own safety.
Rev. Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

whr6500 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:12 am I would purchase a B cup Kimber the day its introduced for sale.
So would I.
I love my Kimber the way she is, but she needs a sister with an A or B cup. At the moment kimbers are the only doll I can afford.

INFORMATIONS