Summer Doll Order

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
salinaswriter1953

Summer Doll Order

Post by salinaswriter1953 »

I placed an order for a Summer Doll recently, and am very excited to receive her. One note on the order, because of the recent outbreak of the Coronavirus UPS is holding over some of their shipments for about two weeks. I am willing to wait the time as I have wanted this doll for a long time now.
Also, does anyone know of a manufacture in the United States for love doll storage cases? Have tried to find one but cannot locate them so far.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Summer Doll Order

Post by Dollarhyde »

If you are getting Summer original then your best and most cost-effective option is to get a rolling storage case and purchase memory foam on the bottom and sides. If you are getting the New Summer which is 169 then more than likely building your own customs sized case would be more cost-effective then buying a flight case or even a case that looks like a bench so you can hide her in plain sight.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

salinaswriter1953

I am getting the original Summer Doll, and have found the prices for pre-made storage cases to be a little high. It is a good idea to buy just the case and foam for the insides however. Thanks for the tip. I guess memory foam would be the best choice as well. Do you know if there is any reaction between the foam and doll body?

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

salinaswriter1953 wrote:I am getting the original Summer Doll, and have found the prices for pre-made storage cases to be a little high. It is a good idea to buy just the case and foam for the insides however. Thanks for the tip. I guess memory foam would be the best choice as well. Do you know if there is any reaction between the foam and doll body?
You will always want to have a white sheet to keep your lady from touching the memory foam... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Dollarhyde wrote: You will always want to have a white sheet to keep your lady from touching the memory foam... :glou:
Dollar is correct and a sheet is your best friend. It helps to get the doll in and out of the box, moving her around, up off the floor, it protects her limbs and keeps her clean.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

salinaswriter1953

Just thinking about what might need to be done with my doll after she arrives. She is "on-hold" in China because of the current Corona virus outbreak.
I hear that all shipments are to be disinfected prior to shipment, are there any special cleaning procedures that will have to be done to remove any residual chemicals from her? What about the clothing and wigs? Any advice out there? Anyone know what the disinfectants are that are in use?

Smoker
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Smoker »

Why pre-made? They’re super easy to make with minimal cost. Upholstery is the only hard part if you want something super fancy.

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Thank you salinaswriter1953 for this post and for your Summer doll purchase!

Dear all,

Please note that having double checked today with our shipper and UPS/ Fedex, it is confirmed that there will be no disinfection (or alcohol spraying on the parcel or its content) by the customs or whatsoever, for all our shipments. It is confirmed that as soon as the parcel is accepted/ received by UPS/ Fedex and the tracking number is issued, the parcel is handled normally (same as before, when there was no outbreak), with no such thing as spraying or disinfection. This is because effective mitigating actions against the virus are being taken at factory level, as stringently imposed/ controlled by local authorities and as explained in our Coronavirus informative post: viewtopic.php?f=253&t=125890

Now, do feel free to wash well your doll with soap (Safeguard brand and alike), as this simple action is an effective way to kill viruses and bacteria.

We will duly update the informative post above with any relevant new information we have and remain at your disposal should you have any questions.

May the Coronavirus end soon for the good of all!

Best, Mig and Sili Doll ®
SkinTech™ Korean TPE
The Real Best
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

salinaswriter1953 wrote: It is a good idea to buy just the case and foam for the insides however. I guess memory foam would be the best choice as well.
I thought it a good idea and has served me well.

Cost is negligible, but you need to consider that these trunks will last a lifetime and can house many dolls throughout the years.

salinaswriter1953

This trunk looks perfect for what I need! Can you forward the dimensions and manufacture to me please? Thanks for the quick reply.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

salinaswriter1953 wrote:This trunk looks perfect for what I need! Can you forward the dimensions and manufacture to me please? Thanks for the quick reply.
Here you go Salinas ...

Link to The Case Store and the trunk I purchased on ebay > https://www.ebay.com/itm/EXTRA-LONG-60x ... 1635735108

Here is a link to the shorter one in case that is what you are interested in. I opted for the taller because I keep a wedge pillow under my dolls backs to keep them bent slightly at the waist to relieve strain on their hips and to help keep their asses rounded. I also have 5" of foam on the bottom. 2" of medium density upholstery foam topped with 3 " of visco elastic memory foam.
Link > https://www.ebay.com/itm/EXTRA-LONG-60x ... 1152047789

They have gone up in price a bit since I purchased mine. They are decent built trunks, I have seen better but they serve their purpose well.

Good luck with your doll and feel free to ask any other questions you may have.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

That is a nice case! Does it have a lock built in? Or maybe some way to add a lock?
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

salinaswriter1953

Does anyone have a photo of the Summer Doll skeleton? Just thinking that I would like to see her bare boned to get a feel for the flex points.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Adventurer wrote:That is a nice case! Does it have a lock built in? Or maybe some way to add a lock?
Hi Adventurer,

I have attached photos of what is standard on this trunk. They can be made tamper proof by using a cable tie through the hole and spring wire. A locking hasp is available at an additional charge, simply message the manufacturer/seller.
IMG_9524.JPG
IMG_9524.JPG (496.89 KiB) Viewed 4217 times
IMG_9525.JPG
IMG_9525.JPG (475.47 KiB) Viewed 4217 times
IMG_9526.JPG
IMG_9526.JPG (472.21 KiB) Viewed 4217 times

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Excellent! Thanks for letting me know!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

INFORMATIONS