realsexdoll.com

Easy way to make a sexdoll robot head

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
spacebear7778

Easy way to make a sexdoll robot head

Post by spacebear7778 »

This is an easy and really cheap way to make your lovedoll or "old inflatable" a fun robot.
all you need is a "cheapdoll", "a android cellphone" and my app .

Combine this with my inflatable doll to posable doll tutorial here
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=126003

And you have an awesome doll better than most of the stuff in the market.

spacebear7778

Re: Easy way to make a sexdoll robot head

Post by spacebear7778 »

New updates , more coming soon
I will start selling this model in early june 2020.

for more details contact me on my discord
discord.gg/Xq5YE4

JP2003

Post by JP2003 »

cool idea!

spacebear7778

Post by spacebear7778 »

JP2003 wrote:cool idea!
The eyes system idea is not from me , i found it from the MaSiro project , a japanese robot maker, and recreate it for my doll .

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i'm not totally sure but i think a long time ago in the past i may have mentioned about if someone could do this using digital eyes that blink and move . glad to see someone did it . i know there are virtual characters that do this .

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

i find this terribly interesting! i've often wondered about something like this, looks like you've gone and done it!

spacebear7778

Post by spacebear7778 »

timetraveler1 wrote:i'm not totally sure but i think a long time ago in the past i may have mentioned about if someone could do this using digital eyes that blink and move . glad to see someone did it . i know there are virtual characters that do this .

Well i don't hide what i'm doing, i will make a full video how to make the robot doll yourself, the most difficult part was the AI program i have to create.

Next phase , will be make a quick video of my robot lovedoll on electric car outside, i'm really excited about it ^^

spacebear7778

Post by spacebear7778 »

I keep trying new things here my massage sexdoll robot mode

mrdudeguyman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mrdudeguyman »

In addition to being a masseuse, I bet she'd make a helluva DJ, too! :-)

spacebear7778

Post by spacebear7778 »

Here 3 new videos i did , really enjoy my sexrobots.

mrdudeguyman wrote:In addition to being a masseuse, I bet she'd make a helluva DJ, too! :-)
Lol i think the same when i see the result, the thing is i will have to stop using my current robot system and find more powerful "servos"(motors) if i want more from the arms.

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

you should try step motors, they may have the power you need. i have often thought about doing the same as you have. nice work!

ScientificCalc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ScientificCalc »

shadow66 wrote:you should try step motors, they may have the power you need. i have often thought about doing the same as you have. nice work!
Actually, their power/weight ratio is lower than RC servos, and the torque drops off quite a bit at higher speed (so they take to gearing poorly). If you find steppers will put out enough torque though, maybe look into the MKS servo 42 board. It's a closed loop driver, so in the event your motor is pushed beyond its limit and skips steps (as is bound to happen in something you're in bed with) it will immediately re-correct itself.

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

ScientificCalc wrote:
shadow66 wrote:you should try step motors, they may have the power you need. i have often thought about doing the same as you have. nice work!
Actually, their power/weight ratio is lower than RC servos, and the torque drops off quite a bit at higher speed (so they take to gearing poorly). If you find steppers will put out enough torque though, maybe look into the MKS servo 42 board. It's a closed loop driver, so in the event your motor is pushed beyond its limit and skips steps (as is bound to happen in something you're in bed with) it will immediately re-correct itself.
yah, they are quite heavy. but it sounds like you have some cool ideas. i know in the meccanoid robot, some have rebuilt the servos with gears from other servos with metal gears. they have torque, but don't have the speed.

spacebear7778

Post by spacebear7778 »

shadow66 wrote:
ScientificCalc wrote:
yah, they are quite heavy. but it sounds like you have some cool ideas. i know in the meccanoid robot, some have rebuilt the servos with gears from other servos with metal gears. they have torque, but don't have the speed.
Thank you guy's for the servos infos, the thing is i decide to not focus anymore on body movements ,
because if you see my last video i try to make her move around , so she can clean , follow me , take stuff for me.
This was the first time i succeed to make her clean, i was so shock by what i accomplish, i understand that this is where i want to focus , i see too many company like EXDOLL or REALDOLL focus on make the doll move the arms and legs but just make her move around with this car is so helpful and rewarding , i have to focus on that aspect, and i put in the doll a LETEN masturbator, it's the best thing to do if you want enjoy your sexdoll without moving , i don't need more from the arms and legs.

spacebear7778

Post by spacebear7778 »

Was a difficult thing to do , but i conquer my fear and go outside with my robotdoll, i was masked with glasses , and it was not creepy since we have this virus situation lol

INFORMATIONS