www.passiondolls.com

SHIPPING DELAY from COVID-19

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

SHIPPING DELAY from COVID-19

Post by PassionDolls »

As you might all know most of the world is on a lock down due to the coronavirus. Because of this shipping has been delayed significantly as business come to a crawl. Fortunately shipping carrier and delivery services are consider essential service thus continue to operate, however, they are being slowed due to increase backlog from prior orders, understaffed, limited operation time and reduce custom inspection work hours. All this results in much longer shipping time.

Also, the shipping rate increased significantly, to over $100+ for some packages. As of this time, we will not increase rate for TDF members and never for our PD members. However, this may change in the future as shipping rate continue to raise weekly.

This will likely continue until at least the end of the year. Even if business begin to open up gradually, it will take months if not years for things to be operating normally as business will have to adopt new rules which will more than likely cause a delay in services. During time like this, it so important than ever to have the right partner to handle your order.

If you intend to order a doll, please keep in mind, that it could be up to two and possibly three weeks to ship the doll depending on where you lives. However, the waiting will likely get longer next month as backlog continue to build up. This is beyond our control.

We do have plan to speed up the process if you intend to order, so contact us. If you do intend to order I suggest order now and not wait. Each day pass by with the world lock down the backlog is only going to get worst and the shipping prices will only increase.

I know a lot of people who say I'll wait until this blow over and order. That's fine if you want to wait. Thing is the way we see it and people we talk to on the ground, it going to take a very very long time for this to recover. If you are OK with waiting a year or more out to get the doll then that's fine. But if you think that you will have a better chance for faster delivery if you order later say a month or three months from now. That's not going to happen. You will more than likely wait much longer.

With all these bad news, here is the good news: Dolls will continue to ship out even when the world is in a lock-down.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: SHIPPING DELAY from COVID-19

Post by PassionDolls »

I just have to bump up this thread so my clients (and others) will be informed. People are frustrated and complaining with the long shipping time. But they need to understand:

There will be significant delay in shipping the dolls as this isn't normal time.

I'm expecting this to occur throughout the rest of the year and possibly next year as well. If you buy a doll here is what going to happen:

1) it will take longer than the usual 1-2 wks to make a doll. Most likely 3 wks.

2) Your shipping time to get the doll is now where between 3-8 wks. Prior, to most places it 5-15 business days.

Yes, so people could wait up to 2 months just for delivery :/

What I'm seeing now is new order coming in, the shipping will take longer. If you asked me when this will be over, I will tell you I don't know, but from what I'm seeing on the ground, it most likely last through this and next year and this could be the new norm.

This is not just us, it's everyone and not just doll business. This is how things will have to be right now.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

INFORMATIONS