www.6yedollglobal.com/

6YE is SO good IN FACT

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

6YE is SO good IN FACT

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

if we could only carry two brands of TPE dolls, 6YE would be one of them along with of course, WM dolls.
Best,
Jeff

The following are testimonials of actual customers

First off, let me take a few minutes to tell you about my experience with Jeff.
I first reached out to him a few months ago when i decided to get serious about getting a Drow doll made. Since then, and over the course of about four months we exchanged no less than 100 emails working on the project. You could say i have had extensive communication with him even before this wm 157 project came to be. Believe me when i say that Jeff is without doubt the most genuine, honest, knowledgeable, kind and generous vendor i have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He's not only a vendor, but also a passionate member of this community who shares the love of dolls and understands everything you're going through when ordering a doll. He is truly invested in making his customers happy and will make sure you are 100% satisfied with everything before committing to buy. If you're on the fence about buying your first gal, i could think of no one better than Jeff to guide you through the maze that is the different doll models and manufacturers to choose one that will be the right one for you. I'm very proud to be a new BCD family member and Jeff has earned himself a lifetime customer in me!
” DannyZanger ( Canada)

“So i started talking to jeff just to get an idea of what a nice doll was going to set me back. Just to see his process on how he goes about selling vs just useing a website.The guy is smart. I wouldnt have though of seeing a blank canvas of the doll. Without makeup or cloths. He was very quick to show other models that was close to what i was going for and some of the potential issues that could arise from said models. He was customer service forst and a salesman second. Rare in my line work so i appriciate that. Any question i had he would answer. We emailed back and forth for about a week and about half way through tjat i was already set on a path that this wasnt just a price check anymore” KiteJR (USA)

If I had just put in an order through a web form, I would definitely have made at least one wrong choice that would have seriously impacted the appearance of the doll.
Overall, I'd say the Ordering process was excellent. As a first time buyer, I made a good choice buying from Jeff and BCD
“ Maledictus (USA)

“I saw everyone praising Jeff from BCD and decided to hit him up since I had the 4th of July off. He actually RESPONDED on the 4th! I was shocked! He helped guide me through the ins and outs of TPE dolls and steered me towards a YL170. Anatomical correctness was a HUGE factor for me. After looking at some of the dolls he suggested, I found myself sold on the YL170 (I'm 6'6" myself) and I went with the Stephanie (Jinsan #254) head.
The order was on July 4th and she arrived today, July 17th. That's pretty frick'n amazing!
I couldn't recommend Jeff any higher for anyone interested in Love Dolls. His knowledge and helpful web articles was great, but his willingness to walk you through every step personally is OUTSTANDING!
“ Virginia Newbie (USA)

The whole endeavor was a little bit of a risk, so I called in the pro. Jeff is located in the USA and I wanted an American vendor on my side just in case anything went wrong. I had never ordered anything directly from China or dealt with customs, so those were some other reasons I chose Jeff. Jeff was great with follow-up and communication. I started the order by calling him on the phone (which was very nice). Jeff is a wealth of knowledge on all the different types of sex dolls available and their pros and cons. After that, we handled the rest of the transaction through email and paypal.” New Frontier (USA)

“... As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!”

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: 6YE is SO good IN FACT

Post by Dollicious2 »

That's a bold statement
I appreciate bold honesty
I also am planning for the 6Ye 165cm B cup and got you in mind for my purchase
I'm wondering if there is a way to get 6Ye to fill the anal hole with hot TPE closing the anal opening and creating a nice puckered design in it's place.
Perhaps when pouring the TPE the anal cavity can be filled during that process?
This is just an idea I believe worth looking into and will appreciate any feedback you can offer on this subject matter.
One other question is
Do the breasts come with hollow breast option on these dolls?

One last thing
They really need to correct this on the website for the 165cm Bcup
Combination

Body: 6Ye Doll 163cm / 5ft 4in I-cup Premium Body
wtf is this? I don't like it and could deter many possible customers from purchasing this fine doll

That's a massive failure from whoever set up that order page.
Attachments
20200506_103452.jpg
20200506_103452.jpg (510.05 KiB) Viewed 8180 times
20200517_131852.jpg
20200517_131852.jpg (693.24 KiB) Viewed 8180 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

It's rather odd isn't it.
While WM has more selection, 6YE is a vastly better doll in all other respects. I have both and at this point, I wouldn't buy another WM.
And i know another person that feels the same way.....
BTW, I know some mfrs can do that request...
Along with the multitude of choices, face or body, it is a no brainer call IMHO
Best,
Jeff

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:I know some mfrs can do that request...
And besides what two of my family members have told me along with the multitude of choices, face or body, it is a no brainer
Best,
Jeff
family members?
I don't see hollow breasts option on the website list and I would like to know if 6Ye can perform the anal filled.
I suppose I can ask 6Ye myself so that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hi,
I am sorry it is not on their website.
Hollow is an option.
That I know....
The other I have emailed them for my knowledge
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Hi,
I am sorry it is not on their website.
Hollow is an option.
That I know....
The other I have emailed them for my knowledge
Best,
Jeff
Great
Cool cool
Thanks Jeff
They don't even need to do a puckered design for the anus actually as it has a nice look already but the hole should be completely filled and nicely flush at the spot where it's opening was.
If they can't do that it's okay as it doesn't seem to be a large hole to begin with but I would prefer no hole at all and looking great without damage to that spot.

It would be great to see more close ups of the private parts down there in different leg seperation and body positioning, maybe we can get an owner to snap some photos of that when she arrives, I know one about to get her own thread soon and I believe he is a BCD customer too.

Hey which head is this Joaquina?
It has no number just the name?
She's the one for me that's for sure
Well worth $300 extra for the silicone head I think but would be nice at a lower price :wink:
Attachments
20200517_133038.jpg
20200517_133038.jpg (494.31 KiB) Viewed 8009 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Yes, you are correct about the face.
Could be the BEST in silicone IMHO
We can ask her new owner to do for us
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

gorgeous faces

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Unique ball joint skeleton
Attachments
6YE + AMOR UPGRADED SKELETON 2.png
6YE + AMOR UPGRADED SKELETON 2.png (499.26 KiB) Viewed 7729 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

The 165 B with this face. OMG
Attachments
thumbnail_165cm-B-cup-Silicone-Head-Joaquina-3.jpg
thumbnail_165cm-B-cup-Silicone-Head-Joaquina-3.jpg (196.05 KiB) Viewed 7647 times

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:gorgeous faces

Hi Jeff, which face is the fist one pictured here?

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Not Jeff but, the bottom one is Head D, Danika...one of my favorites.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Some KILLER bodies like

OhMyDoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by OhMyDoll »

RJ357 wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:gorgeous faces

Hi Jeff, which face is the fist one pictured here?
The first one should be head #140 and at least from the pictures it's one of the best IMO.
Greetz OhMyDoll

Kensi - WM Dolls 166cm C-Cup Head #273

LingerieCollector
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LingerieCollector »

I own a 161C cup, received her in March, and i can tell you that the breasts are "hollow option" by default, according to 6YE and SexySexDolls.
BUT, BUT BUT!!! They are VERY FIRM! They are a huge disappointment. So keep in mind you will not be getting a breast that is even remotely real-feeling. They are way too firm and don't even move when you try and jiggle them.
And when it comes to the anus, i specifically requested a puckered anus, and it shipped with just a hole. Another fail. You get a stock doll, to their specs, that is it.
Also, expect imperfections like staining, discoloration, small white specs (debris) embedded in the skin all over the body, tears and holes in the TPE, joints that are so stiff they cannot be moved, wigs that don't fit properly and fall apart, etc.
Just Beware, the quality control on 6YE is awful. In fact it is completely unacceptable for the price you pay for them.
And when you contact 6YE and your vendor about all the problems, you get zero replies.
Feel free to contact me if you have any more questions about 6YE "quality."
But i sure would not recommend a 6YE doll if you want something quality.

Dollicious2 wrote:That's a bold statement
I appreciate bold honesty
I also am planning for the 6Ye 165cm B cup and got you in mind for my purchase
I'm wondering if there is a way to get 6Ye to fill the anal hole with hot TPE closing the anal opening and creating a nice puckered design in it's place.
Perhaps when pouring the TPE the anal cavity can be filled during that process?
This is just an idea I believe worth looking into and will appreciate any feedback you can offer on this subject matter.
One other question is
Do the breasts come with hollow breast option on these dolls?

One last thing
They really need to correct this on the website for the 165cm Bcup
Combination

Body: 6Ye Doll 163cm / 5ft 4in I-cup Premium Body
wtf is this? I don't like it and could deter many possible customers from purchasing this fine doll

That's a massive failure from whoever set up that order page.

INFORMATIONS