exdollofficial.com

2020 new Summit doll series

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 2020 new Summit doll series

Post by NormalHuman »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:Im not too familar with DS brand but is there much difference between DS evo and summit series?

Summit series is the latest models from EX/DS. the summit has an integrated head.. no neck seam.. no detachable head. the body is more realistic as they were modeled off actual people. also the summit has an improved skeleton with fully articulated hands, fingers, feet and toes.

I have read good things on here about the Evo, but the Summit is a much imho improved doll.
That Crazy AMAB Trans NB Daddy Dyke you know and love!

05/11/2020 - EX Summit Series Waxwork 168 Ordered
07/09/2020 - Inception Complete
08/12/2020 - Arrival! Maho started her own thread.
Maho's Thread
08/12/2020 - Vendor Review - Cloud Climax viewtopic.php?f=306&t=131844
EX Summit 168 Review viewtopic.php?f=143&t=131858

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

NormalHuman wrote:
Pip-Doll88 wrote:Im not too familar with DS brand but is there much difference between DS evo and summit series?

Summit series is the latest models from EX/DS. the summit has an integrated head.. no neck seam.. no detachable head. the body is more realistic as they were modeled off actual people. also the summit has an improved skeleton with fully articulated hands, fingers, feet and toes.

I have read good things on here about the Evo, but the Summit is a much imho improved doll.
Ah i see thanks for the clear up. So these days its probably better investment to get the summit series, if you like the head/body combo.

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:
NormalHuman wrote:

Ah i see thanks for the clear up. So these days its probably better investment to get the summit series, if you like the head/body combo.
all a matter of taste of course.. but that is where I put my money.

Maho's Thread

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

This is a very impressive video. The link is on this page https://www.dsdoll.us/
or click here
https://www.dsdoll.us/video/vd_manufacturersEn_s.mp4
Attachments
ds.jpg
ds.jpg (87.85 KiB) Viewed 1492 times
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Nate0

Post by Nate0 »

NormalHuman wrote:
WaffleAnomaly wrote:
NormalHuman wrote:I have requested mine to have no hole for back hanging. So I assume they cast it completely, rather than just putting a plug in.
That's good to hear.

I will know for certain when she arrives of course. but my communication about that when I placed my order was clear, and they acknowledged that it would not be a problem.
I specifically asked about the hole as well, and they said that it is part of the production process, but they can fill it and make it as inconspicuous as possible. We'll see how it turns out.

On another note, if they make a version of the 152 with a look similar to Alexa's, I'll order for sure. She's stunning!

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Wow these new series are so sexy and feminine. The new euro Western head is just a amazing. What a great doll. More photos from behind to show off her ass and thighs would be appreciated.

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

They need to add soft belly, butt gel and breast gel implants like Sanhui and 4Woods (though I don't think these guys do breast gel implant) do.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

AhMyDolless wrote:They need to add soft belly, butt gel and breast gel implants like Sanhui and 4Woods (though I don't think these guys do breast gel implant) do.
Agree - my next doll has to have more lifelike breasts.

If you've ever had sex with a real woman .. this is super super important to simulate with a doll.
When you're thrusting up against her and her breasts don't move .. its kind of a turn off.
Ditto with the butt during doggystyle.

Dr Gero

Post by Dr Gero »

The heads are great for sure but I would like to see more nude pictures with the full body standing.
Because except a lot of pictures of the doll wearing a big jacket we don't have much...
On the website the only naked pictures are pixelated and not a single one show the full body in standing position.

I asked for more pictures by PM but they "don't have it". Well for a product at 4000$ I think we deserve more good quality pictures from every angles and video for the body parts softness.
They also probably have factory pictures of the first orders... So I don't believe this argument. :whistle:
When you have a product that great it's in your interest to show it the most you can.

I'm very interested by this dolls but I'm going to wait until the first beta testers will post their reviews :lol:
I really hope for them it's just a very bad marketing strategy and that the dolls are great.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRealDrGero
Reviews:
Tayu 158D Noy (ordered): viewtopic.php?t=166655
Sinodoll 152D: viewtopic.php?f=425&t=132701
Sanhui AIO Nonoka 160: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=130526
XYcolo 163 LB: viewtopic.php?f=528&t=132322

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

Dr Gero wrote:The heads are great for sure but I would like to see more nude pictures with the full body standing.
Because except a lot of pictures of the doll wearing a big jacket we don't have much...
On the website the only naked pictures are pixelated and not a single one show the full body in standing position.

I asked for more pictures by PM but they "don't have it". Well for a product at 4000$ I think we deserve more good quality pictures from every angles and video for the body parts softness.
They also probably have factory pictures of the first orders... So I don't believe this argument. :whistle:
When you have a product that great it's in your interest to show it the most you can.

I'm very interested by this dolls but I'm going to wait until the first beta testers will post their reviews :lol:
I really hope for them it's just a very bad marketing strategy and that the dolls are great.

There is a video online of the 168 fully upright suspended by the back hangar, that they walk around, showing from the feet to the head. I believe Paul at Cloud Climax posted it on their section of the forums.

As for sending you factory pictures of someone elses order, I am glad they do not do this. And yes, I will post a review and thoughts, and she will have her own dedicated thread. You may or may not find the information that I post helpful.

Maho's Thread

JimmyKawaii
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Pics!

Post by JimmyKawaii »

Looks amazing. Does anyone have a photographic comparison of this body to the 145?
Doll Master wrote:
HornedPear wrote:I'd really like to see some nude photos of the 152, especially of the breasts and ass.
Ask and you shall receive.... :)
003 (1).jpg
008 (1).jpg
009 (1).jpg
007 (1).jpg
004.jpg
006 (1).jpg
005 (1).jpg
010 (1).jpg
It's a really good looking doll. I like this one...
002 (2).jpg
001 (1).jpg

Dr Gero

Post by Dr Gero »

NormalHuman wrote:
Dr Gero wrote:The heads are great for sure but I would like to see more nude pictures with the full body standing.

There is a video online of the 168 fully upright suspended by the back hangar, that they walk around, showing from the feet to the head. I believe Paul at Cloud Climax posted it on their section of the forums.

As for sending you factory pictures of someone elses order, I am glad they do not do this. And yes, I will post a review and thoughts, and she will have her own dedicated thread. You may or may not find the information that I post helpful.
Well since all the dolls are exactly the same I don't see the problem in posting factory photos. Moreovers most of the manufacturers send factory photos if you ask kindly and Sanhui have a full page of them on their website for example...

Maybe a video exist, somewhere... But I think it's a shame we'll have to work like archeologists to find a video or a picture buried somewhere that should be on the website in the first place. Moreover I asked by PM for video and photos and they send me nothing... It's almost like they don't want to sell their dolls. To be honest it's the first time a manufacturer don't send me anything when I ask and show interest in a doll.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRealDrGero
Reviews:
Tayu 158D Noy (ordered): viewtopic.php?t=166655
Sinodoll 152D: viewtopic.php?f=425&t=132701
Sanhui AIO Nonoka 160: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=130526
XYcolo 163 LB: viewtopic.php?f=528&t=132322

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

Dr Gero wrote:
NormalHuman wrote:

Well since all the dolls are exactly the same I don't see the problem in posting factory photos. Moreovers most of the manufacturers send factory photos if you ask kindly and Sanhui have a full page of them on their website for example...

Maybe a video exist, somewhere... But I think it's a shame we'll have to work like archeologists to find a video or a picture buried somewhere that should be on the website in the first place. Moreover I asked by PM for video and photos and they send me nothing... It's almost like they don't want to sell their dolls. To be honest it's the first time a manufacturer don't send me anything when I ask and show interest in a doll.
That is kind of weird. you would think they would have a display model at the ready.

I do not believe they are exactly the same. since all the skin detail is done by hand, each will be different.. implanted hair again will be different from each to another.

They may all come out of the same mold.. but after that they are all different.

Maho's Thread

kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kanna »

It seems to me that the more realistic (as in human like) dolls a company is making, the more they seem to tend towards treating them like humans in many ways. This is a good example of that.
Dolls:
Kanna / 叶愛 - Dollhouse 168 EVO-156 + Sasa Head
Asami / 朝瑞 - Piperdoll PI-150/B Akira
Ibuki / 気吹 - Xycolo XCOS-153/LB + Mumu head
Elena / 恵恋愛 - Tayu 148D + Naimei head
Uzuna / 愛絆 - Real Girl 158C + R25 head
Kirara / 希羅良 - DH168 80cm anime doll (silicone)

tommie987654321
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tommie987654321 »

This doll is perfection, a work of art :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS