www.wmdolls.com

Cleaning tips for fixed holes?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ppeter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Cleaning tips for fixed holes?

Post by ppeter »

Hey guys,

For drying I would use the medical issued pean, just wrap some gauze around it, like they do it in a hospital and dry up everything inside. Works like a charm

Best regards

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

dollboiwad wrote:Which air pump do you guys use?
This one which sakurafan suggested.
sakurafan1217 wrote: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000A ... JPAJA&th=1
Also how to you rinse out the holes?
I have been using one of these Tetra whisper pumps for 5 years now and it works well and quietly. It has two outlet hoses which I use at different depths into the aperture. I just sit Hanna on the bed with a magazine and a cup of coffee and check on her again after a couple of hours. :D
I wouldn't go for a cheap version because spare parts are available for the Tetras.

For rinsing out I just use a cheap douche ball, easily available from the Amazonians. :D
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

prodical
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by prodical »

sakurafan1217 wrote:Hi I had a few questions about cleaning fixed holes.
What do you guys do to rinse out lube and other substances from these areas?
How do you dry the inside to ensure no mold grows into the TPE?
Any tools needed for the job?

Any tips would be appreciated, thanks in advance!
Did you clean the doll when you first got it? I did not see any mention of this in instructions. I just use a water pump to clean out all the holes and let it air dry.

INFORMATIONS