betterlovedoll.com

Seeking Interview Participants

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Seeking Interview Participants

Post by BigJoeBuck »

had a good chat with ken today

very professional
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

RDA

Post by RDA »

discipline_+_punish wrote:
NormalHuman wrote:It's the title of a book that relates to the fellas course of study.
It's true! My screen name is a book that I should have reconsidered using as my online persona. But, oh well, too late now.

:haha4:

I will say though, I'm certainly open to chatting with/meeting BDSM folks in the doll community! Haven't met any yet.
I can identify. Years ago, I signed up with an online dating site, and chose the moniker "Well Paid Slave", for the site forum. I wasn't into BDSM; I simply worked in a very demanding occupation, that happened to pay quite well. Hence, from MY perspective, it made sense. It took a few inquisitive ladies to enlighten me to the general perceptions. :oops: :haha4:
Currently in love with Mei Thai- Starpery 171 cm Silicone C-cup babe

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

RDA wrote:
NormalHuman wrote:It's the title of a book that relates to the fellas course of study.
It's true! My screen name is a book that I should have reconsidered using as my online persona. But, oh well, too late now.

:haha4:

I will say though, I'm certainly open to chatting with/meeting BDSM folks in the doll community! Haven't met any yet.
I can identify. Years ago, I signed up with an online dating site, and chose the moniker "Well Paid Slave", for the site forum. I wasn't into BDSM; I simply worked in a very demanding occupation, that happened to pay quite well. Hence, from MY perspective, it made sense. It took a few inquisitive ladies to enlighten me to the general perceptions. :oops: :haha4:
This is fantastic. thank you for the chuckle.
That Crazy AMAB Trans NB Daddy Dyke you know and love!

05/11/2020 - EX Summit Series Waxwork 168 Ordered
07/09/2020 - Inception Complete
08/12/2020 - Arrival! Maho started her own thread.
Maho's Thread
08/12/2020 - Vendor Review - Cloud Climax viewtopic.php?f=306&t=131844
EX Summit 168 Review viewtopic.php?f=143&t=131858

discipline_+_punish
Student Account
Student Account

Post by discipline_+_punish »

Hey everyone thanks again for the information and interviews. Much appreciated. This reply is for two reasons. 1) I am DONE collecting interview data from TDF. I may still interview some people that I've been in contact with already, but as for new folks, I think my time has come on to move toward analysis and writing.

2) I NEED PICTURES. For three things! First, I would love some photos for the sake of analysis. These would be doll images to "talk about" without showing. Much like interviews, they would be anonymously reported, and would give my writing some context in describing what people do with their dolls. Second, I need some pictures (to show) for the dissertation as examples AND for publication. So these photos would be shown as examples, and would not therefore be anonymous. I will keep them confidential! I won't use your name or your doll's name :) The dissertation will live as a PDF in my University's library, so low chance many will see it, but some will. And of course I'll post a copy here 8) As for publications, who knows! Wider readership but probably far from a NYT Best Seller.

As for who sends them, anyone is welcome! Whether or not I interviewed you doesn't matter, just hoping that you'll share some photos for the project.

THANK YOU TDF for letting me drop-in, I've learned a lot and am excited to start writing. Feel free to send me pics, questions, thoughts, ideas etc etc etc and I'll be around when I have either a doll related publication or my final dissertation, whichever comes first.

-Ken 0X
- Ken Hanson
University of Oregon
Department of Sociology

731 PLC
1291 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97401

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Hello Ken, I seem to recall sending you some photos. If not, please IM me here w/your email address and I'll get some over to you.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

discipline_+_punish
Student Account
Student Account

Post by discipline_+_punish »

Rock13 wrote:Hello Ken, I seem to recall sending you some photos. If not, please IM me here w/your email address and I'll get some over to you.

Hey Rock - can't seem to find them so if you wouldn't mind resending I'd appreciate it. khanson@uoregon.edu is my public/university email. Thanks!
- Ken Hanson
University of Oregon
Department of Sociology

731 PLC
1291 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97401

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Rock13 wrote:Hello Ken, I seem to recall sending you some photos. If not, please IM me here w/your email address and I'll get some over to you.

Hey Rock - can't seem to find them so if you wouldn't mind resending I'd appreciate it. khanson@uoregon.edu is my public/university email. Thanks!
No problem, Ken. I'll go through my folders and send some images tomorrow. You've earned my trust, so use them as you deem appropriate.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS