sanhuiofficial.com

Question about heads for 145cm and skin tone

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Noob1970

Question about heads for 145cm and skin tone

Post by Noob1970 »

Dear Sanhui,
Is it better to match a 145cm with a 145 head? Are those heads smaller and more size appropriate to the 145cm body?
I'm also having a hard time choosing skin tone. Can you send me skin tone photos in better lighting to help me choose the right one? I heard there may be custom skin tones available. If so, does it cost more? How can I find out more about that?
Thanks for helping!!!
Rob
"When you come to a fork in the road.... take it." - Yogi Berra

My Gal Layla: viewtopic.php?f=261&t=130256

HornedPear

Re: Question about heads for 145cm and skin tone

Post by HornedPear »

Yes, the 145-x heads are sized for the 145cm bodies. You can order a regular sized head with the 145 body but it will look a bit large for the body. I personally don't think that is a big deal if you have a strong preference for a regular sized head and the 145 body but some people may feel differently

You can see an example of a regular head with the 145 A-cup with head #19 here (the Datchi Waifu's doll)

viewtopic.php?f=231&t=122133&start=1305

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Hey Rob,

It's recommended to match the 145cm bodies with 145cm heads, but you can try other combinations as well. Based on the orders we've got over the years, the #2 skin tone is the more popular, it can be a good choice for you too. We do custom skin tones if needed, we'll usually charge 150USD or more based on the color you want to customize. Please let me know if you have any more questions. :)

Mike.

Noob1970

Post by Noob1970 »

HornedPear wrote:Yes, the 145-x heads are sized for the 145cm bodies. You can order a regular sized head with the 145 body but it will look a bit large for the body. I personally don't think that is a big deal if you have a strong preference for a regular sized head and the 145 body but some people may feel differently

You can see an example of a regular head with the 145 A-cup with head #19 here (the Datchi Waifu's doll)

viewtopic.php?f=231&t=122133&start=1305
Thanks so much for the info!!!

Noob1970

Post by Noob1970 »

Mike+Sanhui wrote:Hey Rob,

It's recommended to match the 145cm bodies with 145cm heads, but you can try other combinations as well. Based on the orders we've got over the years, the #2 skin tone is the more popular, it can be a good choice for you too. We do custom skin tones if needed, we'll usually charge 150USD or more based on the color you want to customize. Please let me know if you have any more questions. :)

Mike.
Thanks Mike!
This will be my first doll...
After all the research, I'm finally ready.
But I'm soooo nervous because it's coming all the way from China to New York where I live.
Being my first time, I'm afraid that somehow along the way, in customs or transit, something will go wrong.

Mike, how dependable is this whole process? Since it's coming from so far away, what do I do if it never arrives? Or if it arrives wrong or damaged? I guess i should know these answers, but I've never ordered something so expensive from so far away.

Anything you can tell me about the dependability of this scary adventure would be so greatly appreciated.
Thankyou !!!!
Rob

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Noob1970 wrote:
Mike+Sanhui wrote:Hey Rob,

Mike.
Thanks Mike!
This will be my first doll...
After all the research, I'm finally ready.
But I'm soooo nervous because it's coming all the way from China to New York where I live.
Being my first time, I'm afraid that somehow along the way, in customs or transit, something will go wrong.

Mike, how dependable is this whole process? Since it's coming from so far away, what do I do if it never arrives? Or if it arrives wrong or damaged? I guess i should know these answers, but I've never ordered something so expensive from so far away.

Anything you can tell me about the dependability of this scary adventure would be so greatly appreciated.
Thankyou !!!!
Rob
Hey Rob,

We've been producing and selling sex dolls for years, we're extremely professional when it comes to the details, like customs and quality control, if you purchase from us, I'll be on top of everything related to your order, if something happens, I'll be the one handling it, please trust us on it. :)

Mike.

the Datchi Waifu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by the Datchi Waifu »

Hey Noob - Just wanted to say that I've recently ordered my first doll, a Sanhui 145A. From the time I placed the order, she was at my door (east coast, US) in 18 days. No issues at all.

Also, as HornedPear pointed out, I got the larger style head on the 145 body and I think it looks fine. If you looked my factory pictures that Pear linked, just know that the skin tone 3 looks a lot darker in my house than in those pictures. From what I read on this forum, that's typical with factory pictures due to the high lighting. She basically looks like she's been at the beach for 2 months LOL.

I've been slacking on pictures, I know that skin tone 3 owner photos are basically non existent on the forum. I *think* this is a skin tone 3 viewtopic.php?f=261&t=126409 but this is just the closest looking to my doll - I wasnt able to get an answer yet on the exact skin tone here.

Hope this helps

Datchi
the Datchi Waifu made me do it...

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Skin tone #1 and #2 arent too different. 1 is just brighter, while 2 is little darker, and 3 gets darker. The skin tones are done right with this brand I say. Its basically as pictured. Didn't really see major differences with 1 and 2 with mine, they are nice colors, good skin tones. While I have #1 head for the 145 body.. felt like the head was a bit too small for my taste and is more smaller compared to my other bigger model heads, and these heads look more nicer on her 145 body.

her other size heads fit well I think from the 156-158cms on the 145,
just need to look for something with proportions mostly.

Noob1970

Post by Noob1970 »

the Datchi Waifu wrote:Hey Noob - Just wanted to say that I've recently ordered my first doll, a Sanhui 145A. From the time I placed the order, she was at my door (east coast, US) in 18 days. No issues at all.

Also, as HornedPear pointed out, I got the larger style head on the 145 body and I think it looks fine. If you looked my factory pictures that Pear linked, just know that the skin tone 3 looks a lot darker in my house than in those pictures. From what I read on this forum, that's typical with factory pictures due to the high lighting. She basically looks like she's been at the beach for 2 months LOL.

I've been slacking on pictures, I know that skin tone 3 owner photos are basically non existent on the forum. I *think* this is a skin tone 3 viewtopic.php?f=261&t=126409 but this is just the closest looking to my doll - I wasnt able to get an answer yet on the exact skin tone here.

Hope this helps

Datchi
Thanks Datchi Waifu,
She's a hotty 8O you're a lucky guy!
-Rob

Noob1970

Post by Noob1970 »

smallcat wrote:Skin tone #1 and #2 arent too different. 1 is just brighter, while 2 is little darker, and 3 gets darker. The skin tones are done right with this brand I say. Its basically as pictured. Didn't really see major differences with 1 and 2 with mine, they are nice colors, good skin tones. While I have #1 head for the 145 body.. felt like the head was a bit too small for my taste and is more smaller compared to my other bigger model heads, and these heads look more nicer on her 145 body.

he other size heads fit well I think from the 156-158cms.
Hey Smallcat,
Thanks for the info. I ended up choosing 145-2 :thumbs_up:
-Rob

INFORMATIONS