Summer Doll 135 cm

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
newguy123

Summer Doll 135 cm

Post by newguy123 »

Got this doll after reading a previous post. And all I have to say is OMG she's amazing. I have a WM, Irontech and JY doll. And all those are great but if I could only pick 1 it would be my 135 cm Summer doll. Mig and his team from Silidoll are amazing. They sent me a free Suri head xtra outfits and wigs without even asking. Excellent packing job and great communication sent tracking number and answered all my questions. I love Summer her low weight great skeleton, and beauty all add to a great experience. Really Silidoll should be up there with the top manufactures, because there product is great. I never write reviews for anyone but I had to give Mig and his team some love for such a great product. I love my Summer Doll I hope she'll last me a long time. Thanks Doll Forum, and Mig, and Silidoll for helping me find my dream girl. :)
I live in a Harem full of Beautiful Dolls.
Thanks Doll Forum :)

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Summer Doll 135 cm

Post by Studio »

Congratulations, sounds like you are having a nice honeymoon.

billymays

Re: Summer Doll 135 cm

Post by billymays »

Thanks for the quick review, im about to pick one up myself and have been checking back often for user thoughts and reviews. Really like that you rated her against other dolls, thanks for passing that info along.

INFORMATIONS