Thoughts on summer xl?

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
billymays

Thoughts on summer xl?

Post by billymays »

So, im finally in the market for a sili doll. I noticed that summer xl has an insane deal going curently, and i wanted to pick the communitys brain about big dolls vs medium dolls. I live with others, so i know the smart choice is mid size, but that summer xl deal is crazy.

Im mostly worry avout finding extra heads that will fit that body. There seem to be few third party heads made for dollz that size. Im sure smaller ones can fit but if it looks funny at all its a no go for me. That whole little head on a body with big tits thing is a huge turn off 4 me.

Also worried about moving and stashing the xtra 20 pounds of the larger doll. (Plx excuse poor text format, im on mobile, baking in a hot truck atm and auto correct does not seem to be a thing .....)

billymays

Re: Thoughts on summer xl?

Post by billymays »

I went with summer 135cm. Size and weight scared me away from xl.

INFORMATIONS