sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 160cm AIO Nonoka - ~3 month Review

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sanhui 160cm AIO Nonoka - ~3 month Review

Post by Wight »

Good to have the price point criticism as a part of your thorough review. If I remember right, Sanhui's AIO first came at a set price, loaded with every specs as a Cadillac of their lineup. That established a new, higher price bracket. I guess the market took it well. That paved way for charging all the extras separately as Sanhui does with other dolls. It is important to compare the soaring combined price to the competition at marketplace.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Mediocrity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mediocrity »

Nord wrote:And by big I mean they match the size of the doll instead of being shrinked to save weight.
Fair enough. Sanhui seems like a very solid choice in this regard, then. And yeah, for a price tag of $3,300, you would think there'd be some major differentiation. Although in fairness, they are a business, and feet-people are a minority, so there's no real financial incentive for them to pay more attention than what the most common purchaser requires. That's perfectly fine. Thanks for sharing.
“You have to treat yourself like you matter because if you don’t then you don’t take care of yourself and you become vengeful and cruel and you take it out on people around you and you are not a positive force. None of that is good…you suffer more and so does everyone else around you.” - Jordan B. Peterson

notaflyingtoy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by notaflyingtoy »

I'm just here to give my review of this review: five stars out of five and very much worth the read :) I highly recommend that anyone who is even slightly considering Sanhui skip the TL;DR and read Nord's text in its entirety. Yes, it is epic (in the original sense of the word) but every line is informative. The accompanying pictures are both beautiful and a far better representation of the reality of the doll than anything manufacturers or vendors provide.

Sanhui makes the best faces in the business, IMO, and Nonoka is definitely among the prettiest. I wasn't actually sure why I found her so compelling, but you nailed it in describing her "expression of interest and fascination." Curiosity is something I value very much and Nonoka goes beyond it to a kind of awed wonder :)

Add me to the list of folks who would like to see a doll like this with small breasts, though :D

Thank you for your hard work on this review. I know that this is exactly the type of information I was looking for when I came to TDF, and anyone who is in the market for a doll like yours will be lucky to find such an in-depth and well-informed guide. I can't wait to see more pictures of Aio as well as whatever else you have planned in the future. :)

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

esquisseallure wrote:Nonoka is very nice indeed. Though i wouldn't go for the AIObut rather the 158cm. Truly all I want is the new flexi skeleton with the Nanoka head.

Atm I can't justify the cost of the AIO with the extras I'd like on her which would put her at almost 4k.
I am also considering the Nonoka head and 158cm body. It's a less expensive option, and so it leaves more money for upgrades -- or even another doll. :lol:

Even though I really like the look of this AIO doll, there are a bunch of other bodies that are great. :|

The 165cm is especially nice, and the headless 160cm too. I made a thread about those bodies here... viewtopic.php?f=261&t=128567

Here's a video that shows a 158cm body (with butt softness option!) and Nonoka as a removable head.
fffff2.mp4
(43.68 MiB) Downloaded 2196 times
Vid thumb .png
Vid thumb .png (351.57 KiB) Viewed 2680 times
(the other video was too big to upload)

This is why we so desperately need more pics Nord. I'm begging you! :)

Dr Gero

Post by Dr Gero »

Thanks for this great review, your Nonoka is breathtaking.
Your photos are really helpfull, especially the one with every angle. This should be mandatory :lol:
I wish every review was clear, complete and documented like yours.
10/10 :thumbs_up:

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

I was considering Sanhui until I read the flexi skeletons lack of capabilities and at that price? I'm out.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

very well done review - detailed and excellent photos too. Looks like a fine doll and very sexy. Love that anus and cute round butt and normal sized breasts. The face and teeth and oral looks extremely tempting too... erotic sensuous play possibilities for sure with this one.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

she looks incredible.

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

This is a stellar review.

And just for anyone thinking this, if you want all the soft options the doll comes closer to $4700. I know because I just did the calculation on a vendor site.

Seems though they're got the sculpt down and just need a better skeleton.

Here's hoping they can improve it and while doing so consider adding articulated phalanges (fingers and toes) not using wires but real ball-socket joints.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Very lovely lady you got there Nord. I was thinking of getting the 160 normal version with that same head and i was curious to see what the flexi skeleton was all about but after reading your review i am kind of bummed that it doesn't do all those things. I was hoping it was a lot better but i mean is it still worth it? Otherwise i may consider going elsewhere but Sanhui faces are so beautiful! Great review though and thanks for all the information!

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Thanks for the feedback, I'm happy the review is helping people and inspiring others to follow a similar format :D

Lustforlife wrote:Very lovely lady you got there Nord. I was thinking of getting the 160 normal version with that same head and i was curious to see what the flexi skeleton was all about but after reading your review i am kind of bummed that it doesn't do all those things. I was hoping it was a lot better but i mean is it still worth it? Otherwise i may consider going elsewhere but Sanhui faces are so beautiful! Great review though and thanks for all the information!
Hey and thanks. For me the purchase has been worth it so far (for the relatively low price I payed). Remember that the AIO bodies are different sculpts compared to those with detachable heads, so they won't look exactly as in my pics. Sanhui usually offer great discounts on their dolls during Black Friday and Xmas, so I really recommend you to wait for that at least.

Sanhui tend to present news and upgrades closer to that season too, or around new year, so that's another reason to wait a couple more months before making a decision. The one and only thing they need right now is a new skeleton with better durability and features, so I really hope they have been working on that this year.

About the Flexi skeleton, personally I still have not had any issues with it after almost 6 months now. I do know of someone who had the back break on a Flexiskeleton recently in another community (and got compensated), but other than that I haven't heard of any issues from owners of Flexiskeleton since early this year, and nothing from 145cm or shorter dolls. It seems a bit like a gamble right now, and Sanhui are not very informative about what exactly they may or may not have improved about the current Flexiskeleton, just word that "it's fixed".

But just to throw in an update in this thread another 3 months later, I have not changed my mind on anything in my review. The doll has been holding up very well, no damage, no fading makeup/color, standing bolts still look as new, finger wires are still intact, no particular damage around orifices, no signs of delamination, and any stains have been easy to deal with. Joints on arms has become noticeably easier to move (not loose), but legs are still very stiff and hold standing poses very well. Neck is as stiff as ever too.

And with that said I do actively use my doll on pretty much a daily basis, and always when sleeping except whenever she's standing up to relax the butt a bit.
aio_comfy01.jpg
aio_comfy01.jpg (668.93 KiB) Viewed 2024 times
aio_skirt_tail.jpg
aio_skirt_tail.jpg (786.99 KiB) Viewed 2024 times
aio_pew.jpg
aio_pew.jpg (732.2 KiB) Viewed 2024 times
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Peter888

Post by Peter888 »

Excellent review.
The best I have come across anywhere.

Reodor Felgen
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Reodor Felgen »

Excellent review!

On Sanhui’s photos of the eyes the colors look «muddy», and are even difficult to give name. (Sanhui - Try again!)

On your photos the colors of the eyes are much clearer and they look like #purple? and #blue-yellow.
- What #(number) eyes are they?

jcoaley
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jcoaley »

Awesome Review! I am very meticulous about LHP and balanced proportions. I have owned a couple of Dolls now, and you have definitely helped me lean more toward trying Sanhui. Realism means alot. 8)

saindoux

Post by saindoux »

Excellent review and very detailed!
Congratulations!
Who reconciles me with Sanhui!

@Nord: I allowed myself to quote you here: viewtopic.php?f=261&t=142686&p=1946574#p1946574

I am hesitating between:

https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... ead-3.html
and
https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... n-one.html
jcoaley wrote:Awesome Review! I am very meticulous about LHP and balanced proportions. I have owned a couple of Dolls now, and you have definitely helped me lean more toward trying Sanhui. Realism means alot. 8)
and respecting the LHp is also an important criterion for me!
D4E 165
FutureDoll 163F

Wishlist: Zelex, Xycolo, Tayu, Starpery...

INFORMATIONS