reallovesexdolls.com

Who has stories? Sustaining injuries from owning your doll.

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Who has stories? Sustaining injuries from owning your do

Post by Sofia dolll »

BillMartin9029 wrote:The injury to my wallet has be near fatal!
Omg the doll hit is bad enough. It’s all the stuff you buy after her that really hits you. Lingerie, clothing, wigs etc

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

Dees luver wrote:
Feck wrote:First photo session with my Irontech 156, I got a harsh back strain. Must have used a little more back than knees in the lift. No back problems since, but my elbow has a little strain from shooting pictures this weekend. And Dees Luver is right about the weight. She’s every ounce of 120 pounds.
120 pounds of pure sexy though 8) :thumbs_up: :glou:
Oh yeah. Well worth the sweat and muscle aches. Awesome pic of Rosie. That booty is irresistible.

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

BillMartin9029 wrote:The injury to my wallet has be near fatal!
Too true. My ladies have more clothes and shoes than I do.

Whytewolf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Whytewolf »

After reading some of these stories from guys who are obviously more physically fit than I am, I don't feel quite so bad at how much my muscles complained about receiving, unpacking, moving and posing my new gal Max over the weekend. Granted she's under 60 lbs, so I don't know how I'd handle one over 100 lbs--even in my fighting trim in the army I wasn't able to handle weight like that without feeling it. Now I'm easily 60 lbs to 80 lbs over my weight from when I was in the army and feeling 25+ years of softer civilian life is catching up to me.

That said, I think Max will whip me into (better) shape soon enough :lol:

Cheers,

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Whytewolf you kinda summed it up for a lot of us, life is catching up to me :)

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

I was repairing a broken hip through a small cut in a dolls thigh when the ratchet, under tension from the TPE, popped out and split open my eyebrow to the bone. Lucky it missed my eye.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

amytyl, safety glasses/face shield are a good investment :)

Davidh
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Davidh »

I've just bought my first doll and waiting on delivery. After reading this thread, don't know what to think, what have I let myself in for no one mentioned injury :) When selecting which doll to buy I tried to stay close to nothing over 35kg but with alot of the fantastic looking dolls well over 40+ it was hard to do. I'll update this thread if any injuries occur.
My Girls:
Ciara 158 H Irontech
Eunji 159 D Irontech
Eva 162 E WM
Raffaella 174 G WM
Robyn 160 L Siliko Doll
Nicole 166 D Irontech

Where they're at:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=133035

hotdog10878

Post by hotdog10878 »

Better start working out brother, there's plenty of time to gain physical strength before she arrives :D
My queen Athena, WM173H viewtopic.php?f=215&t=131693
Tatiana my little concubine, SM150L viewtopic.php?f=269&t=131084

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

I've owned several 90+lb dolls over the years and was able to maneuver them pretty well. And then I met someone and sold them all so for several years I haven't had to deal with the dead weight. So when me and my ex broke up I decided to order a 90lb doll because I missed it and wanted that companionship again. Well I fooled myself! I guess age and a little time really has caught up with me because I was struggling with this weight. Then I ordered a 70lb to see if I could handle that and it's more manageable but still a little awkward so I'm going to try and find something with a little less weight. It's a shame because I'm very much attracted to the voluptuous bodies of these 90+lb dolls. I just wish companies could figure out a way to make these voluptuous taller ladies around 60lbs or less. Maybe one day it will happen and make alot of people happy and their backs happy..

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

I'd say I'm averagely fit, but do suffer from muscle pains if I do something beyond moderation (goddam Fibromyalgia!). Part of my choice in choosing my Lynne was that she was reasonably light in comparison to some (33kg, whatever that is in lb), and given I can shift 25kg cement bags without complaint, thought she would be fine. She is easy enough for me to move around now, but the first weeks were tricky. I did strain my back at one point.

And yes, she's stood on my foot numerous times. Headbutted me during sex... Also poked me in the eye... and pulled my hair. She seems to like treating me rough :lol:

Oh, and top tip! Never attempt to carry your doll downstairs, when slightly tipsy, and wearing inappropriate high heels... we nearly ended up in a crumpled heap at the foot of the stairs!
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

Luckily the only injuries I've seen so far is to the walls. Occasionally her heels will scrape the walls if i'm not too careful.

One time Alita's wig fell on the stairs unknown to me and i stepped on it. I FREAKED. I instantly knew to stop and not slip on what i felt, but it was a weird hyper alert moment.
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

So glad you are all still alive to tell the tale, but damn Muninn, that top tip was funny :)

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I could get the same injuries from helping a friend move (that's "shift household" for you Commonwealth types). I was in the U.S. Coast Guard for nearly 30 years. Operational. I've survived three helicopter crashes. I was once bounced 300 ft down a cliff side and only stopped when the rescue cable seized up around my waist. I've been bodily pinched between ships at sea during boarding, I've fallen onto steel decks after the waves caused them to recede 30 or more feet from my target altitude. I've twisted and broken ankles on rip rap shorelines. Occasionally, my doll reminds me of those old injuries. Only when I mishandle her, though. Plan your moves with her carefully and you won't be risking so much damage to yourself or her.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Yup, I damaged my muscles of my right arm when I tried to manipulate the super-stiff joints of my ever first doll WM168E. It took a few weeks to recover from. I have never had such a muscle damage in my body before, not even from strength-training. This was clearly true damage and not just typical muscle-ache.

Lesson learned; manipulate joints of your gal slowly and progressively and do not try to manipulate by quick jerky moves because that will make you end up with several weeks (and longer the older you are, I'm 31) of damaged muscles. I believe the joint I tried to manipulate was her right leg which was super-stiff and I wanted to get in-between them, you know...! :whistle: 8) :twisted:

INFORMATIONS