reallovesexdolls.com

Who has stories? Sustaining injuries from owning your doll.

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Who has stories? Sustaining injuries from owning your doll.

Post by Sofia dolll »

I consider myself very fit. I do extreme weight lifting and take excellent care of my heath and body. But ever since the day my Sofia was delivered I’ve sustained a number of injuries. On several occasions she has gotten jelly legged her knees buckle and she’s landed with her entire weight on one of my feet or toes. Ouch! I actually thought I broke something a few times. On other occasions despite being in top physical heath I’ve still strained a few back, shoulder, and to bs muscles from time to time maneuvering her or picking her up from a fallen state. Once I actually thought I broke or tore a rib or two from a failed shoot where alcohol was involved. Despite all that it’s a learning experience I’ve now purchased knee braces to help further support her knees while standing and maneuvering her during shoots. Despite all that shes still worth every penny spent on her in my book. I went with a Wm170 M cup from RLSD which was a pleasure doing business with and I highly recommend their site and business practices. In my purchase I knowingly knew she would be heavy but I wanted a realistic doll height in relation to a real person. I basically have a super model at my beck and call weighing in at just over 95 pounds fully clothed from head to toe. Be wary my fellow weight lifters that say 95 pounds psssh I lift that all day in the gym. Try lifting a doll from a fallen state off the ground that has no actual lift points. In the process trying not to break, bend or further damage her in any way shape or form. Not an easy task especially when she offers no help at all.

hotdog10878

Re: Who has stories? Sustaining injuries from owning your do

Post by hotdog10878 »

My Athena is a WM 173H, weighing in at around 120lbs with the head on, butt naked. I'm almost the same height as her, and about 5lbs heavier. I'm physically fairly fit and I know how to handle human body weight from my martial arts competition days. I didn't think much of the weight before I received her, I'm comfortable tossing human bodies much heavier than her in the sparring sessions. Boy was I wrong, I can't use much leverage on her body, her skeleton structure is completely different than that of a human. Not to mention being thick in all the right places for activities in the bedroom, makes her next to impossible to get a good grip on places like her thighs or buttocks. I pulled my right bicep getting her out of the box on day one, and my lower back was aching for a week after posing her for some photos that same day. I still do love every aspect of owning her though, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. It's been a learning experience for me so far, I'm still learning, and enjoy interacting with her while doing so. Your Sophia is gorgeous, hope you're enjoying your time with her as much as I'm enjoying mine with Athena.
Attachments
This is from the unboxing, getting her to stand like that took me at least 15 minutes and quite a bit of sweating.
This is from the unboxing, getting her to stand like that took me at least 15 minutes and quite a bit of sweating.
IMG_3857.jpg (2.29 MiB) Viewed 3253 times
My queen Athena, WM173H viewtopic.php?f=215&t=131693
Tatiana my little concubine, SM150L viewtopic.php?f=269&t=131084

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

hotdog10878 wrote:My Athena is a WM 173H, weighing in at around 120lbs with the head on, butt naked. I'm almost the same height as her, and about 5lbs heavier. I'm physically fairly fit and I know how to handle human body weight from my martial arts competition days. I didn't think much of the weight before I received her, I'm comfortable tossing human bodies much heavier than her in the sparring sessions. Boy was I wrong, I can't use much leverage on her body, her skeleton structure is completely different than that of a human. Not to mention being thick in all the right places for activities in the bedroom, makes her next to impossible to get a good grip on places like her thighs or buttocks. I pulled my right bicep getting her out of the box on day one, and my lower back was aching for a week after posing her for some photos that same day. I still do love every aspect of owning her though, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. It's been a learning experience for me so far, I'm still learning, and enjoy interacting with her while doing so. Your Sophia is gorgeous, hope you're enjoying your time with her as much as I'm enjoying mine with Athena.

Wow I can’t image adding 20 more pounds to my Sofias lift load. Compared to your Wm 173h, my Sofia weighs in just over 95 lbs fully clothed head to toe and that includes shoes.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

My doll is relatively light, just a hair over 50lbs. Still, on one occasion I managed to tear my right pec muscle trying to turn her around while giving her a standing sponge bath. Just extended my arms out too far from my body and... rip! So, the issue isn't always excessive weight, but how you lift it.

TP876

Post by TP876 »

Julie has scratched me before with her finger pokes. I still haven't injured myself lifting her 105 pounds of dead weight and I have a bad back. But it will probably be a matter of time.

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

I have set my standing dolls on top of my foot a few times, the foot bolts dig in well on bare feet :(
My YL 170’s weigh around 90 I’ve done pretty well with them but my IT 156 Rosie messed up my back a little when I first got her, she is supposed to weigh 106 pounds but my scale says every bit of 120

Master of Puppets...

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Dees luver wrote:I have set my standing dolls on top of my foot a few times, the foot bolts dig in well on bare feet :(
My YL 170’s weigh around 90 I’ve done pretty well with them but my IT 156 Rosie messed up my back a little when I first got her, she is supposed to weigh 106 pounds but my scale says every bit of 120
HAHAHAH DL I was going to say the same thing. We both have those earth shattering IT gals.

In this image alone is about 250lbs of sex doll.

Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Endless War wrote:
Dees luver wrote:I have set my standing dolls on top of my foot a few times, the foot bolts dig in well on bare feet :(
HAHAHAH DL I was going to say the same thing. We both have those earth shattering IT gals.

In this image alone is about 250lbs of sex doll.

Right? You know brother, you’ve got some big ladies! you really have to plan your moves,
hell I have to hype myself up, stretch my muscles and channel my inner Hulk Hogan to move Rosie :haha4:
Master of Puppets...

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Yes, I too have accidentally set a 90+ Lb dolls standing foot onto the top of my own bare foot!
That is absolutely something you only do once!

I also had a 140 that had a very loose knee, and I can’t remember exactly how it happened, but moving her leg while my head was in line with her foot caused a pretty moderate head injury.
Like I almost went to the hospital over it!
It was the sheer embarrassment that kept me from going!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Great topic.

In December I was getting Zirea my AF 162 out of storage when I royally did in my back attempting, very stupidly, to deadlift her out of her box having done no warmup whatsoever. I drive a two-seater that already isn't exactly an ergonomic dream. Getting out after a half-hour drive to immediately lift a 50kg doll from an awkward position was beyond stupid. I got lucky in that like most strains I've had deadlifting in the past, it responded to rest, ice, stretching, and rehab. It was scary as hell though for two days. The night afterward I could barely sleep because the slightest move was excruciating, and the next day wasn't a whole lot better.

That's the worst thing I've done to date. The rest has been just intense soreness after evenings of posing and :whistle: ... That is soreness I expect and am used to from my time lifting. Monday my back might be screaming at me, but by Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm ready for a light workout, and by Thursday I'm fine.

The great thing about owning heavy dolls in the 50kg range (besides, again, the :whistle: ) is that all of your other lighter dolls will feel weightless. There's no getting around though, you have to be a little crazy to own one.

Although it's true that doll lifting doesn't equate directly to Olympic lifting, powerlifting, or martial arts, I think my background in lifting helps with heavy dolls. For one, I enjoy the challenge. Secondly, I'm willing to accept the muscle soreness (and the risk of injury, although my back feels solid again). Third, I know my body's limits better than if I didn't lift. So when I hear people say that lifting weights won't help with or make handling a heavy doll easier, I agree but disagree. It won't necessarily make it "easier", but you are less likely to immediately injure yourself or be so discouraged that you insta-sell the doll.

I'll be sure to check back in to this thread after my next awful 48 hour back strain. :mrgreen:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

teraquon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by teraquon »

No injuries of any sort for me with either my 96 pound, 5'9" Elizabeth, or significantly lighter 3'3" Anna. Though I was sore for the first week or so, once I developed routines and figured out the best places to grab, things have been nice and smooth. If I want to get Liz on her feet, I have to put my hand in the middle of her back, then reach over her thighs, lift, and twist her over to stand her on the floor. I've gotten very accustomed to it, and once she's upright it's very easy to move her with a bear hug. She's quite manageable, even though I'm not the fittest person - though I am pretty strong. The only big issues I had was at first, when I tried to get her standing and her knees weren't straight, but that was just a matter of learning how to get her legs lined up before getting her on the floor.

As you guys have said, I, too, have set a standing foot down on my bare foot and it was not pleasant! No damage done, but a lesson well learned.

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

First photo session with my Irontech 156, I got a harsh back strain. Must have used a little more back than knees in the lift. No back problems since, but my elbow has a little strain from shooting pictures this weekend. And Dees Luver is right about the weight. She’s every ounce of 120 pounds.
Attachments
F0A62DFD-3582-4545-A7B9-7E000DE5197E.jpeg
F0A62DFD-3582-4545-A7B9-7E000DE5197E.jpeg (726.14 KiB) Viewed 3035 times

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Feck wrote:First photo session with my Irontech 156, I got a harsh back strain. Must have used a little more back than knees in the lift. No back problems since, but my elbow has a little strain from shooting pictures this weekend. And Dees Luver is right about the weight. She’s every ounce of 120 pounds.
120 pounds of pure sexy though 8) :thumbs_up: :glou:
Master of Puppets...

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Cripes! Got mates lighter than that :)

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

The injury to my wallet has be near fatal!
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

INFORMATIONS