www.wmdolls.com

Which fabric and colors stain on tpe the most?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
True King
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Which fabric and colors stain on tpe the most?

Post by True King »

Haha thanks guys your input is very valuable and worth noting.

Pretty encouraging, rn im shopping for clothes and feeling overwhelmed Cus im tryna budget myself but end up adding more and more lmao. My doll is coming this week ima try my best to make her hot and realistic looking.

Also btw random wuestion but how close does the body of the doll feel to the “real” thing? Like butt and boobs?

I got mine with gel filled boobs but im just wondering in ur guys opinion

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I would advise you to avoid any product that includes the phrase "wet look". That stuff transfers dark, purple stains like a temporary tattoo. Within seconds of contact. I use champagne-colored leotards to insulate my doll's skin from her clothing. I have about 5 of them custom cut so that they don't extend beyond the hems of various styles.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Fabian 00
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fabian 00 »

MoviePilot wrote:I personally do it like for brand new bed sheets. 1st laundry, wash them with 60° to get rid of any color with isn't strongly attached to the fabrics.

It's really hard to give an advice. If you look at this image, kind of dark blue nylon fabrics, basically coming close to the "bad combination" everybody warns of. Currently I put these fitted sheets on again, my babe was sitting/laying on it for the last days - completely naked. No staining so far.

If you're not sure, I would advise you to ask your vendor/manufacturer to send some TPE samples together with the doll. Then before having your doll wear those "critical" clothes, first wrap them around the sample, apply some pressure (with e.g. a book) and leave it for a day or two.

This from MoviePilot is a super-precious advice. In my case not having a TPE sample i started to wrap the new clothes on a feet and rub it, leaving it there for some hour. But getting a TPE sample as suggested Movie-Pilot would be much better.

Washing at 60° degrees 2 times it's absolutely correct, but some clothings will always stain and it depends a lot on the quality of the garment. If the manufacture is of high quality, after 2 washes at 60° it's easy clothes are safe.

The problem is when you find a nice clothing which is cheap. It's there you risk seriously it stains even if you wash it many times.

For example i have a very nice red sweater that everytime i put on the doll it stains, no matter how many times i washed it. I have then other two sweaters that are navy blue and brown and they don't stain at all, but i paid them 65 to 90 Euro.

For T-Shirts and shirts be sure to buy 100% cotton and wash 2 times at 60° before first usage.

Sport-Bra i bought many of any color, if they are good quality, 24 Euro or above, generally there are no problems.

Be careful with skirts, test them properly before to put them on the doll, because she will be seated over them and stain could get deeper.

I don't suggest the doll wearing jeans, it seems like it can worn out the TPE skin.

peter_petersen

Post by peter_petersen »

Hi guys
i am new to the forum and currently waiting for my first doll to be shipped soon.
i have read in the forum about clothes that stain the TPE and i am bit concerned.
in the forum images, you use many clothes of various color and material.
can you share your experience which clothes creates problems, how to solve it in the best way?
what are your experience with different material such as cotton, nylon, satin or polyester and colors, such as light grey, blue, red, black, green, pink?

many thanks,
peter

jessen

Post by jessen »

cheap dark and bright colors, polyester and nylon are worst

wash the clothes a few times. Mineral oil and toothpaste to scrub it off. I had a near coronary the first time, but it all came out.

So, generally, I stay with whites, tans, very light jeans, cotton. I bought my doll at the being of fall, so I just hit the summer clearance racks.

So, Peter, what doll did you buy?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Buying from op shops and washing thoroughly can be a useful strategy but nothing beats testing for a period greater than that you plan on leaving a particular set of clothes on your doll :)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Buying from op shops and washing thoroughly can be a useful strategy but nothing beats testing for a period greater than that you plan on leaving a particular set of clothes on your doll :)

elarring

Post by elarring »

I bought a dark skirt, High Quality Techno Scuba 95 polyester 5 spandex fabric, dark brown, I washed it, and it does not stain, even with a tight fit. I have left it on a doll for nearly a week.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PX ... UTF8&psc=1

I have noticed that some clothes will not stain normally, but under pressure, (for example the doll's weight- having the doll sit for more than a week), will leave it with a slight stain at time. Time, will make most of these stains go away. But, my doll's ass actually looks like it was spanked from her pink leggings. I don't think i could have made that affect if i had tried to purposefully.

stevenm2000

Post by stevenm2000 »

Below will start showing color on silicone within 10 minutes. TPE almost immediately. Need put out on and take off right away. Its been washed 10 times and still stains. She's wearing white tights as added protection. I discovered that testing on my TPE doll that still has red and black on her after a month and even tried recommended skin creams. I have other dark clothes that dont stain at all, so its an ongoing experiment. If it wont stain TPE, I am assuming silicone is fairly safe (for now).
Attachments
20211224_201522.jpg
20211224_201522.jpg (153.76 KiB) Viewed 304 times
Elsababe 148cm small breasts with Inoue Miu head
Tayu 148cm
SE 151cm

peter_petersen

Post by peter_petersen »

many thanks, guys. i bought a WM TPE dool. seems that you can be lucky without stains, but also have bad luck and unexpected stains after several washes....
i will wash everything and hope that once water does not get stained, that it will be OK for the tpe.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Anything you haven't tried before must be washed thoroughly and tested against the doll :)

INFORMATIONS