sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 145: how to fix deformed butt

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
kjs8732
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Sanhui 145: how to fix deformed butt

Post by kjs8732 »

The doll's butt looks uneven, not sure how I get this. Anyone knows how to fix this? Thank you!
deformed.jpg
deformed.jpg (572 KiB) Viewed 2795 times

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sanhui 145: how to fix deformed butt

Post by HappyWabbit »

Year of doll? Butt gels or no butt gels? Measure her legs one could be shorter than the other leg causing uneven crease?

kjs8732
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kjs8732 »

HappyWabbit wrote:Year of doll? Butt gels or no butt gels? Measure her legs one could be shorter than the other leg causing uneven crease?
I brought the doll about 8 months ago, used it several times I didn't notice this problem until recently.
I picked the "soft butt" option, not sure whether that indicates butt gel or not...

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Looks it is just left from a "side-kick-hip" pose where the back hinge is turned to her left. Here is Gin doing it. I often put her back to neutral with a long ruler from vag to navel, to cleavage and middle of neck straight line. It is quite hard to see as there is also some upper body rotation.
Attachments
20180411_110043.jpg
20180411_110043.jpg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 2756 times
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

kjs8732
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kjs8732 »

Wight wrote:Looks it is just left from a "side-kick-hip" pose where the back hinge is turned to her left. Here is Gin doing it. I often put her back to neutral with a long ruler from vag to navel, to cleavage and middle of neck straight line. It is quite hard to see as there is also some upper body rotation.
Thank you! So I check according to your suggestion but everything seems aligned. Maybe I am missing something?
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (973.15 KiB) Viewed 2721 times

kjs8732
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kjs8732 »

I guess it's probably related to positioning but I just don't understand how it works....especially the hip part

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Your first pic is taken a bit sideways, and in closeup the camera lense exaggerates angles. Also her right thigh is flared more out so it looks thicker in photos. She does look very good.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

kjs8732
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kjs8732 »

Wight wrote:Your first pic is taken a bit sideways, and in closeup the camera lense exaggerates angles. Also her right thigh is flared more out so it looks thicker in photos. She does look very good.
thanks for the help!

kjs8732
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kjs8732 »

Wight wrote:Your first pic is taken a bit sideways, and in closeup the camera lense exaggerates angles. Also her right thigh is flared more out so it looks thicker in photos. She does look very good.
somehow I made it worse.... I don't know whether it's product quality problem or some other thing now..
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (555.21 KiB) Viewed 2661 times

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Does it feel like the silicone in that area is loose? It kinda looks like delamination, as in it lost grip of the foam or gel underneath so it's not holding a proper shape in some poses.

This can happen to silicone dolls with foam interiors when the silicone is stretched a lot, in this case possibly if leg has been positioned in an extreme angle. I have no idea how well it holds on to gel implants, which is why I skipped most of them on mine.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

kjs8732
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kjs8732 »

Nord wrote:Does it feel like the silicone in that area is loose? It kinda looks like delamination, as in it lost grip of the foam or gel underneath so it's not holding a proper shape in some poses.

This can happen to silicone dolls with foam interiors when the silicone is stretched a lot, in this case possibly if leg has been positioned in an extreme angle. I have no idea how well it holds on to gel implants, which is why I skipped most of them on mine.
yeah I think you are right. I kind of regret ordering the soft option for butt, inner thigh and belly, it doesn't add any value and cause this... but it's a learning price, lol, I would still order them if go back in time

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Now that looks sad, I am sorry. If you can locate the loose point, it could be possible to inject Permatex or Silpoxy there to re-attach the silicone to the foam. Or the foam to the skeleton. I am not expert so it could be wise to ask the manufacturer how it can be fixed and with what glue.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Nord wrote:Does it feel like the silicone in that area is loose? It kinda looks like delamination, as in it lost grip of the foam or gel underneath so it's not holding a proper shape in some poses.

Do you think your doll is soft enough without the gel inserts? This isn't the first sign of trouble with the soft gel.

I like the idea of soft gel implants but if it isn't done right then the gel just comes undone and it starts to look like old woman flab.

Obviously that's not sexy. But neither is unrealistic firmness of the parts that are supposed to be soft.

Seems like Sanhui just has a lot of problems. Pricey, skeleton breaks, gel coming loose, wrists breaks, tears, whatever.

It sucks because I really like their faces and bodies.

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

The butt looks fine to me maybe your inner thigh is out of alignment easy to do with the ball jointed skeleton. Check your leg seams to see if they are out of alignment. even if your foot to knee looks good your thigh bone could be off. Just an idea.

kjs8732
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kjs8732 »

HappyWabbit wrote:The butt looks fine to me maybe your inner thigh is out of alignment easy to do with the ball jointed skeleton. Check your leg seams to see if they are out of alignment. even if your foot to knee looks good your thigh bone could be off. Just an idea.
yeah I tried adjust alignment different way but didn't work..

INFORMATIONS