sanhuiofficial.com

Eyes... Removing them, inserting them...

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Noob1970

Eyes... Removing them, inserting them...

Post by Noob1970 »

I’m jonesing for more advice from y’all, this time regarding eyes!

Since I ordered a few different colors, I’m wondering if there are any instructions explaining how to take out/insert eyes? I read somewhere that a forceps helps with that, so i picked up a small forceps.

Mike told me Sanhui no longer has those bright blue eyes the elf doll used to have.
I'd still love to find those bright blue eyes for her somewhere though...
Is there a place online that we can buy different colored eyes that are compatible, like with Sanhui rotatable eyes?

I really do appreciate you knowledgeable vets taking the time to answer!
Rob
"When you come to a fork in the road.... take it." - Yogi Berra

My Gal Layla: viewtopic.php?f=261&t=130256

planet_tyler
Former Member

Re: Eyes... Removing them, inserting them...

Post by planet_tyler »

I am far from knowledgeable on the removing of eyes but there are certainly people making custom eye kits here that I have been looking into to
https://mfcreations3d.blogspot.com/
I have been looking at these but I have to confirm the diameter of the eyes in the doll I have ordered, they are highly spoken of on the forum though. I hope that helps.
"What you're experiencing is premature enlightenment; this is the greatest moment of your life and you're off somewhere else missing it"

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Did you ask Mike about instructions? I want to believe I heard someone receiving it at some point when they asked for it.

Problem is the eye modules are quite big, and quite hard to get a good grip of to pull out. Probably worse on some heads than others with different designs to eyelids. Good thing is at least that the silicone is very stretchy around the face so it shouldn't get damaged too easily. Eyelashes may come loose a bit but are easy to glue back.

I have MF eyes for another doll which I am 100% sure will fit in the eyesockets of my Sanhui, in case you are interested. Still considering if I should just move those eyes over or wait for MF to sell new sets. Definitely worth it if you like to change iris colors/styles.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Noob1970

Post by Noob1970 »

planet_tyler wrote:I am far from knowledgeable on the removing of eyes but there are certainly people making custom eye kits here that I have been looking into to
https://mfcreations3d.blogspot.com/
I have been looking at these but I have to confirm the diameter of the eyes in the doll I have ordered, they are highly spoken of on the forum though. I hope that helps.
Thanks planet_tyler, I'll definitely check that out!
Rob

Noob1970

Post by Noob1970 »

Nord wrote:Did you ask Mike about instructions? I want to believe I heard someone receiving it at some point when they asked for it.

Problem is the eye modules are quite big, and quite hard to get a good grip of to pull out. Probably worse on some heads than others with different designs to eyelids. Good thing is at least that the silicone is very stretchy around the face so it shouldn't get damaged too easily. Eyelashes may come loose a bit but are easy to glue back.

I have MF eyes for another doll which I am 100% sure will fit in the eyesockets of my Sanhui, in case you are interested. Still considering if I should just move those eyes over or wait for MF to sell new sets. Definitely worth it if you like to change iris colors/styles.
Thanks Nord!
What does MF stand for?
I'll ask Mike about instructions, maybe the doll will come with them he he.
Rob

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Noob1970 wrote:Thanks Nord!
What does MF stand for?
Rob
MF stands for MannequinFan, which is the user around here behind MF Creations that planet_tyler linked you. He makes eyes with magnetic irises that can easily be changed without having to pull out the whole eye.

Noob1970

Post by Noob1970 »

Nord wrote:
Noob1970 wrote:Thanks Nord!
What does MF stand for?
Rob
MF stands for MannequinFan, which is the user around here behind MF Creations that planet_tyler linked you. He makes eyes with magnetic irises that can easily be changed without having to pull out the whole eye.
Thanks I'll check it out!

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

I have a Sanhui 145D.

I use needle nose pliers to remove the eye capsule.
First I polished the outer edges of the pliers where it comes in contact with the eye itself so it would not scratch.
See the pictures below. I spread the eye cavity open with my thumb and forefinger, then pulled it right out.
Reverse the process to put the capsule back in. Plenty of stretch in the silicone, not a high degree of difficulty, but not super easy either.
Eye Removal.JPG
Eye Removal.JPG (1.71 MiB) Viewed 2276 times
Eye Capsule.JPG
Eye Capsule.JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2276 times
A 8.JPG
A 8.JPG (1.87 MiB) Viewed 2276 times
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Noob1970

Post by Noob1970 »

Metricnut wrote:I have a Sanhui 145D.

First I polished the outer edges of the pliers where it comes in contact with the eye itself so it would not scratch.
See the pictures below. I spread the eye cavity open with my thumb and forefinger, then pulled it right out.
Reverse the process to put the capsule back in. Plenty of stretch in the silicone, not a high degree of difficulty, but not super easy either.
Thanks so much Metricnut for the instructions and pics!
Have you tried any non-Sanhui eyes in Alicia yet? If so, might you have any suggestions as to where I can find some nice baby blue rotating eyes?
Alicia looks alluring as usual!
Thanks!!!
Rob

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

That's interesting. I thought about using pliers like that too but it looked like they wouldn't fit well enough under that lid. Guess I need to go to the hardware store and look for a smaller one than what I have :D Thanks for sharing!

If worried about scratches you can also just turn the eyeball and iris away from that area. That way even if you do get a scratch it won't ever be visible anyway when eyes are in normal positions.

Noob1970

Post by Noob1970 »

Nord wrote:

That's interesting. I thought about using pliers like that too but it looked like they wouldn't fit well enough under that lid. Guess I need to go to the hardware store and look for a smaller one than what I have :D Thanks for sharing!

If worried about scratches you can also just turn the eyeball and iris away from that area. That way even if you do get a scratch it won't ever be visible anyway when eyes are in normal positions.
I have needle nose pliers but they're pretty old and rusty, so I just went on amazon and got a new one that seems to have the right dimensions for the job (hopefully). https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FZ ... UTF8&psc=1
NN Pliers.png
NN Pliers.png (260.12 KiB) Viewed 2220 times

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Noob1970 wrote: Thanks so much Metricnut for the instructions and pics!
Have you tried any non-Sanhui eyes in Alicia yet? If so, might you have any suggestions as to where I can find some nice baby blue rotating eyes?
Alicia looks alluring as usual!
Thanks!!!
Rob
I do not know where you can find the baby blue rotating eyes you want.
I did try to replace the eyes once with Masterpiece eyes.
http://masterpieceeyes.mypinnaclecart.c ... king-here/
I got the 25mm size to match the diameter of the eye capsule. I was able to get them to work, but just barely. And the eyes were in a fixed position looking straight ahead. I ended up going back to the factory blue eyes.
The masterpiece eyes are actually the eyes you see in the top picture I posted.
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Hey guys,

I'll post a video later today, hope it helps too. :)

Mike.

Noob1970

Post by Noob1970 »

Mike+Sanhui wrote:Hey guys,

Mike.
Niiiiice!

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

Mike+Sanhui wrote:Hey guys,

Mike.

That would be great and useful surely !! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS