realsexdoll.com

Meetining other dollovers...

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Deadly Stampede

Post by Deadly Stampede »

Hi , i am wondering if any of you guys have met other guys in reallife for some sort of meeting. With or without having lovedollsex. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

I know many of us silicone doll lovers have met... talked about likes, dislikes, etc.

Feel free to post a meeting place such as a city... something like a Denny's or whatever... you may make new friends.

Adriana and I would love to meet a female doll lover. (We would love to win the lottery too... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img] )

Jerry

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

You said...
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
I have a chat room online for realdoll owners, plus the largest free photos links page online at: http://www.realdoll.org
I guess you never bothered to look at the top of the Forum main page... didya see the button that has CHAT over it?

What do you imagine that's for?

Now then... strange meeting other doll owners? What do you think the RDOL convention is? About 10 or so of us from all over the world go to california to meet Matt, discuss new projects, etc. How do you think Adriana and I met Bill? Or some of our other doll owning friends?

What would you talk about... geee... how to care for the dolls, which type is your favorite, what you think Matt might be up to... modifications and/or repairs you have done, where to get clothing for your doll, other owners, web pages and how to write them, storage issues, and just about everythng else we all meet here to talk about.

Yeah... that should cover it.
Jerry

Corben_99
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Corben_99 »

Hey Sexy26,

Enough already with your BULLSHIT Realdoll.ORG website. How many times are you going to post that p%&@e of s&*t website all over this FORUM???? [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]

QUE CHINGATHA!!!! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Phyl_T_Mynd
Ex-Member

Post by Phyl_T_Mynd »

Hey, everybody!!

There's a brand-new doll-oriented web-site out there!

The URL is http://www.realdoll.org Have you heard of it?? The guy who runs the site has discreetly posted a message or two here, but they're pretty hard to find... You really have to look for 'em!

Anyway, the URL again is http://www.realdoll.org Just in case you missed it the first time!

Tiger

Post by Tiger »

angel

Post by angel »

It's not whether a promotion is for a free site vs a pay site, it's whether the interpretation of the promotion is spam.

INFORMATIONS