Summer and Sili

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
ikonikon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Summer and Sili

Post by ikonikon »

Nothing new to say about this doll. I'm planning on putting up a pic of mine soon. I've had the doll for almost a year ( come August) and I feel I made a very good choice for my first doll. Big thanks to a lot of pretty cool people here on TDF.Not one tear,crease, or mark. Very durable:she fell because I wasn't careful but it didn't damage her one bit. I hear people talk a lot about hole placement. My take on it is that it all comes down to who is buying the item and if its ok with them. Let's be real guys, when you're doing your doll doggie it's usually an anal affair.lol
I just ordered a Suri head today for variety. Eventually, the plan is to buy either another Summer bod or the XXL. I don't have a problem with weight as I lift much heavier weight at work for 5 days a week and learned proper technique over 20 years at same, up and down ladders and scaffolds. I've given serious thought to Summer NXT as an alternative but until I see more of her, it's "we'll see".
As for those evil seducers at Sili (yeah,Mig,talking about you lol) Your customer support is awesome and is one of the factors that keeps me interested in this line of dolls. Thanks for the lightspeed response to all my pain in the ass questions. lol

Thanks again,
A very satisfied customer

INFORMATIONS