Invitation of customizing a girl with AA cup.

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Invitation of customizing a girl with AA cup.

Post by Colonel Angus »

Sino-Mike wrote:
ILDoll wrote:Hi guys, you all have amazed me. I was absent for just two days and there have been so much comments! Thank you!

As the topic, purpose of this thread is kind of invitation for anyone who is interested in 160-168 with smaller breast. I don't think there would be some legal issues on it because she will be tall enough as an adult. No one will judge her age only on the breast, right?
Kevin
Wrong. Please read: "WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls by TDF_Management" plus poll and survey posted here on cup size. IMO, if ILDOLL go ahead with the AA to cater to a few potential customers, it will make a bad business decision.
That warning is very ambiguous, and irrelevant when talking about the height we are discussing. Not only that, there are many dolls commonly advertised and discussed on these forums that better fit the criteria you are supposedly concerned about, i.e. many of XYColo's 153 faces are quite childlike, numerous makers, including WM, make A-cup dolls well under 5ft in height. As far as the business decisions, that is theirs make, and for that poll you keep plastering all over the forums, as if it is some sort of end-all be-all, give it a rest.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Enough of me being argumentative. Back on topic.

Kevin, the post by Dolicious2 about Cindy Shine, and the photos, here viewtopic.php?f=548&t=130383&p=1758408#p1758408. have excellent proportioning. Still like to see more of an innie, but otherwise, great figure for a small boob doll.

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

Sino-Mike wrote:
ILDoll wrote:Hi guys, you all have amazed me. I was absent for just two days and there have been so much comments! Thank you!

As the topic, purpose of this thread is kind of invitation for anyone who is interested in 160-168 with smaller breast. I don't think there would be some legal issues on it because she will be tall enough as an adult. No one will judge her age only on the breast, right?
Kevin
Wrong. Please read: "WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls by TDF_Management" plus poll and survey posted here on cup size. IMO, if ILDOLL go ahead with the AA to cater to a few potential customers, it will make a bad business decision.
Just confirm with some venders and yes, it is dangerous to buy such a doll in Australia. How about other countries and regions? Amung, could you please tell us more here?

Best,
Kevin
Good proportion with best appearance.
Satisfied service from Vincent.

http://www.ildoll.com Ins: ILDoll Sexdolls
Rapid reply from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm (UTC/GMT+08:00)
sales1@ildoll.com
weishuohe@126.com WhataApp: +86 13360576377

Chuanyin Intellegent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

If it can be legally imported to Australia, it can be imported anywhere else where there is anti-doll legislation :)

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

ILDoll wrote:
Sino-Mike wrote:

Kevin
Just confirm with some venders and yes, it is dangerous to buy such a doll in Australia. How about other countries and regions? Amung, could you please tell us more here?

Best,
Kevin
USA law on this topic
https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-con ... xt&r=2&s=1
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Sino-Mike wrote:
ILDoll wrote:
Sino-Mike wrote:

Kevin

Best,
Kevin
USA law on this topic
Read it, and it is markedly ambiguous, using only the term "childlike". So, given the numerous examples that teeter on, or cross, the line, that are already on this forum, I'm not sure why you have chosen to crusade against this one project. I apologise if my language has, or does seem harsh, but that seems to be the case.

Perhaps, Kevin, you should clarify if you are talking about A or AA cups, sowe know exactly what we are discussing. Although, given the height, and use of already pre-existing faces from their catalog, I still find this whole discussion to be pointless, except maybe for Australia.... whose law makers are clearly of the same mindset as pubescent boys.

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

Colonel Angus wrote:
Sino-Mike wrote:
ILDoll wrote:
Sino-Mike wrote:

Kevin

Best,
Kevin
USA law on this topic
Read it, and it is markedly ambiguous, using only the term "childlike".
SEC. 3. PROHIBITION OF IMPORTATION OR TRANSPORTATION OF CHILD SEX
DOLLS.

Section 1462 of title 18, United States Code, is amended--
(1) in paragraph (a), by striking ``or'' at the end;
(2) in paragraph (b), by striking ``or'' at the end;
(3) by inserting after paragraph (c) the following:
``(d) any child sex doll; or''; and
(4) by adding at the end the following:
``In this section, the term `child sex doll' means an anatomically-
correct doll, mannequin, or robot, with the features of, or with
features that resemble those of, a minor, intended for use in sexual
acts.''. Please note that In the United States and in most countries, minor usually refers to someone under the age of 18.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Sino-Mike wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
Sino-Mike wrote:
ILDoll wrote:
Sino-Mike wrote:

Kevin

Best,
Kevin
USA law on this topic
Read it, and it is markedly ambiguous, using only the term "childlike".
SEC. 3. PROHIBITION OF IMPORTATION OR TRANSPORTATION OF CHILD SEX
DOLLS.

Section 1462 of title 18, United States Code, is amended--
(1) in paragraph (a), by striking ``or'' at the end;
(2) in paragraph (b), by striking ``or'' at the end;
(3) by inserting after paragraph (c) the following:
``(d) any child sex doll; or''; and
(4) by adding at the end the following:
``In this section, the term `child sex doll' means an anatomically-
correct doll, mannequin, or robot, with the features of, or with
features that resemble those of, a minor, intended for use in sexual
acts.''. Please note that In the United States and in most countries, minor usually refers to someone under the age of 18.
That last bit says the exact same thing, but with different wording, and both are ambiguous in that they give not one example of what constitutes childlike. If you are saying that a 5'3-5'10" female with small boobs, and the same adult faces used on a 5'1" doll with big boobs, somehow magically becomes childlike.... Then that is your issue, and Australia's. I call chicken little on this.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

I'm not sure why you have it out to sabotage this one project, and I could really care less. But, I'm done bickering with you. Congrats on being the first person I've had to block on these forums since I joined.

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Colonel Angus wrote:I'm not sure why you have it out to sabotage this one project, and I could really care less. But, I'm done bickering with you. Congrats on being the first person I've had to block on these forums since I joined.
I consider your handling of the situation to be quite amicable and reasoned. Sino-Mike is out of line, and obnoxious.

There are adult women having A cup breasts. Having such is not an indication that a woman is underage.

Is it not common for a girls breast stop growing prior to the age of 18 anyway?

Adult women with small breasts are beautiful.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Colonel Angus
except maybe for Australia.... whose law makers are clearly of the same mindset as pubescent boys.

I love you man :)

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

@C.A. Sino-Mike just shares his concerns without much offense. Indeed he has come to me with so many positive suggestions, though he put "Sino" at front... So please stay peace.
@Sino-Mike Yes, we have received your opinion. But bot you and we have to admit that there are dozens of dolls with childlike face or childlike height or childlike body selling to America, at least to some states.

As C.A. said, the law is quite grey on judging "childlike". Therefore, you might take some risk having such a doll. Just check the local law of your state and see if there is any clarification. If not, I, personally, think it is safe, without a childlike face.

So now it is time for you guys who are interested in it to check the laws and see if you are going to own her legally. Unfortunately, Mikael, you are failed, unless you find a place outside Australia to keep her. The risk is too high for you.

Sincerely,
Kevin

sales1@ildoll.com

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Sino-Mike wrote:USA law on this topic
That's not US law. This is the CREEPER Act which was passed in the House but has never been taken up in the Senate, let alone signed into law by the president. It may become law someday but it is not the law in the US now. Unless you live in Tennessee or Florida, there are no laws against dolls of any kind in the US.

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

ILDoll wrote:@C.A. Sino-Mike just shares his concerns without much offense. Indeed he has come to me with so many positive suggestions, though he put "Sino" at front... So please stay peace.
@Sino-Mike Yes, we have received your opinion. But bot you and we have to admit that there are dozens of dolls with childlike face or childlike height or childlike body selling to America, at least to some states. As C.A. said, the law is quite grey on judging "childlike". Therefore, you might take some risk having such a doll. Just check the local law of your state and see if there is any clarification. If not, I, personally, think it is safe, without a childlike face.
Kevin
Thanks for acknowledging my "positive suggestions" :) My nickname was picked before I became aware of ILDOLL. I found your firm interesting in its potential to beat competition with lower weight silicone products such as the 160cm model. I do not know about volume of sales of "childlike body" looking dolls outside Asia, but this is not condoned in Western countries. For me, as it is also a matter of preference, I will never buy such a product. Furthermore, this is surely a very small niche market. However, if you can scale the following adult model in silicone to 158cm and 25kg, you can count me in. I am sure that this sexy top model type would attract many more customers...

Regards,
Attachments
fig1.jpg
fig1.jpg (135.43 KiB) Viewed 1682 times

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

This one is quite similar to 156. We cannot reduce too much weight. Otherwise it will be totally not for sex but for photos only, which does not meet the purpose.

Sincerely,
Kevin

sales1@ildoll.com

INFORMATIONS