www.wmdolls.com

Help wanted for wm 140cm doll

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
MotorBoater

Re: Help wanted for wm 140cm doll

Post by MotorBoater »

WM is now sending out new foot bolts that have molded plastic caps. I got them with mine, and I have seen pictures that others got too.

When I wash my girls I have a foam mat I place in the shower for them to stand on. I lean them against the wall and soap them with Ivory bar soap. Then I use a wet microfiber towel to rinse the soap off. I wouldn't take an actual shower with them because it's unnecessary, and potentially dangerous.

I don't worry about water around the feet, it just runs off the mat and doesn't pool up.

For me standing feet is a must. Nothing like standing in front of a mirror with your girl bent over railing her from behind. I would rather preform surgery on my girls knees than not having the formerly mentioned option. Plus standing her against a wall is my favorite way display her.
Tori - WM148Lcup

CaptTaco
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CaptTaco »

Good to know. Wonder if this one will have them. Hopeing to order her soon. Wouldn't a shower chair help vs standing against the wall for cleaning?

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

MotorBoater wrote: For me standing feet is a must. Nothing like standing in front of a mirror with your girl bent over railing her from behind. I would rather preform surgery on my girls knees than not having the formerly mentioned option. Plus standing her against a wall is my favorite way display her.
That sounds very reasonable to me, it's good to know exactly what we want from a doll. :)

MotorBoater

Post by MotorBoater »

CaptTaco wrote:Good to know. Wonder if this one will have them. Hopeing to order her soon. Wouldn't a shower chair help vs standing against the wall for cleaning?
Don't know, but how do you wash her ass in a chair? With her against the wall I just lean her towards me and reach around her. The mat is important too keep her feet from sliding. I get them at harbor freight like 4 in a pack for less than $10.
Tori - WM148Lcup

sjurro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sjurro »

I also went with non-standing feet for pending delivery of Ariel 140. I have visualized every conceivable spot she would ever reside in my abode and can't see her standing in any of them .. i.e. couch, various chairs .. lounging. And even after all that calculating I still thought I might go with standing, just in case I wanted her to pose .. then I realized I needed smooth feet because I guess I do have somewhat of a foot fetish .. finally realized i needed her "not" to stand :)

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

sjurro wrote:...somewhat of a foot fetish .. finally realized i needed her "not" to stand :)
Feet! :glou:

CaptTaco
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CaptTaco »

MotorBoater wrote:
CaptTaco wrote:Good to know. Wonder if this one will have them. Hopeing to order her soon. Wouldn't a shower chair help vs standing against the wall for cleaning?
Don't know, but how do you wash her ass in a chair? With her against the wall I just lean her towards me and reach around her. The mat is important too keep her feet from sliding. I get them at harbor freight like 4 in a pack for less than $10.
Good point. How do you wash her neck and head do you cover it and sponge it ? Also is the mat raw foam or rubber coated? I live close to a harbor freight.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

sjurro
Non standing feet, no bones just jiggly and so cute :)

MotorBoater

Post by MotorBoater »

Here are the mats https://www.harborfreight.com/4-piece-a ... 94635.html

I remove the head and wash it separately. I don't wash the top flat part of the neck as it is covered by the head and doesn't really get dirty. If you have to wash it I would just use a damp microfiber with a little soap. Don't want any water to get in through the neck connector.
Tori - WM148Lcup

CaptTaco
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CaptTaco »

I was reading old posts and saw that you can get a discount for being a tdf member? How dose this work and how much of a discount is it? Is it really worth it or do i just order the doll without it?

https://www.sexxdolls.co/collections/14 ... up-head-36

Thats the one i have decided to go threw.

anikisan

Post by anikisan »

Hi, I chanced upon this forum only after I purchased a 125cm doll from bestlovesexdoll - it was a TOTAL waste of money.

I would like to share my experience with everyone here so that we can make better choices for a big ticket item.

Pros:
- Value for money (or so I thought since this was my first sex doll purchase!)
- Customer reviews seemed genuine (can be faked)
- Pretty & cute face

Cons:
- You literally pay for what you get - it's a cheap TPE doll, so don't expect too much out of it
- The body proportions somehow doesn't seem that balanced - butt is too flat, her waist is really tiny and her hands are skinny and don't even get me started on those wobbly fingers held by a thin wire which I fear may poke out of the TPE every time I bend them!

Defects:
1. There are defects on her face (lips area has a light dent)

2. Her forehead has a dent, near the eyebrow area

3. One of her finger nails were not glued in the correct position

4. One of her toe nails were not glued in the correct position

5. One of her eyelashes started dropping out just after 2 days

Overall, like I said, if you don't mind a cheap love doll for budget reasons (it does the sex job), then go ahead. Otherwise, I would strongly recommend to save up further for a quality doll.

MotorBoater

Post by MotorBoater »

anikisan wrote:
Overall, like I said, if you don't mind a cheap love doll for budget reasons (it does the sex job), then go ahead. Otherwise, I would strongly recommend to save up further for a quality doll.
Actually with quality dolls out there like Kimber Doll ~$600? There is no reason to ever take a chance. It's too bad a lot of people don't find this forum before they buy a doll...
Tori - WM148Lcup

CaptTaco
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CaptTaco »

anikisan wrote:Hi, I chanced upon this forum only after I purchased a 125cm doll from bestlovesexdoll - it was a TOTAL waste of money.

I would like to share my experience with everyone here so that we can make better choices for a big ticket item.

Pros:
- Value for money (or so I thought since this was my first sex doll purchase!)
- Customer reviews seemed genuine (can be faked)
- Pretty & cute face

Cons:
- You literally pay for what you get - it's a cheap TPE doll, so don't expect too much out of it
- The body proportions somehow doesn't seem that balanced - butt is too flat, her waist is really tiny and her hands are skinny and don't even get me started on those wobbly fingers held by a thin wire which I fear may poke out of the TPE every time I bend them!

Defects:
1. There are defects on her face (lips area has a light dent)

2. Her forehead has a dent, near the eyebrow area

3. One of her finger nails were not glued in the correct position

4. One of her toe nails were not glued in the correct position

5. One of her eyelashes started dropping out just after 2 days

Thats that helps !

Satisdix

Post by Satisdix »

Regarding doll height, the short ones are for anyone, not just short people I'm 5'10" and Emma is 140". Price was the issue, and weight. 65 lbs is not bad, but still a little heavy. I prefer lighter over heavier.

BoyMatt

Post by BoyMatt »

Hello, can you help? How can I buy the official wm sex doll? A few days ago, I saw a small card of a sex doll shopping website near my home-the website seems to be **REMOVED Rule 7d**I was curious, so I contacted them. I have seen a lot of WM sex dolls on YouTube all the time. I really want to buy a WM sex doll. So I asked about this website. They assured me that their sex doll is the official authentic WM.
But I have never find the relevant authorization on their website. How do I know if it is the official version of WM sex doll? How to buy a genuine wm sex doll?
Last edited by Arthur1960 on Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link Removed, no linking to unverified Web sites

INFORMATIONS