www.thecityofsexy.com

Links to Japanese Doll forum for Gynoid Dolls?

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Maneyak

Links to Japanese Doll forum for Gynoid Dolls?

Post by Maneyak »

I've seen a lot of pictures (reposted) on Twitter of Gynoid Tech dolls and they seem to come from some Japanese forum. I'm curious to discover more pictures and for more discussion as there doesn't seem much here on tdf. Does anyone know the link of the forum?

Person7
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Links to Japanese Doll forum for Gynoid Dolls?

Post by Person7 »

I dont know if theres a japanese forum specifically. If so, I've never seen it. There is the chinese doll forum though. Here's a link to their Gynoid board:

https://forumdoll.com/forum-150-1.html

You will need to register an account to see all the images. You can use google translate, but the fields should be pretty self-explanatory. Some of the pics on the board are also hidden unless you reply to the thread. I usually just reply with smiley face emojis just to see the images.

Maneyak

Post by Maneyak »

Person7 wrote:I dont know if theres a japanese forum specifically. If so, I've never seen it. There is the chinese doll forum though. Here's a link to their Gynoid board:

https://forumdoll.com/forum-150-1.html

You will need to register an account to see all the images. You can use google translate, but the fields should be pretty self-explanatory. Some of the pics on the board are also hidden unless you reply to the thread. I usually just reply with smiley face emojis just to see the images.
Hey, thanks to the link. I've visited that and its annoying that it takes a while to accumulate "money" (by posting everyday) to get the hidden content.

Does anyone who has visited the gynoid forum have any premium content that they can reupload elsewhere? Thanks

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

I've only been to that site a few times but when I've seen the thing about hidden content, I just reply to the thread with a short post like "great stuff" and then can usually see the hidden content. Someone mentioned this approach on another thread. Hopefully that helps.

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

It still looks like a Chinese side to me.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

Mr Consistency

Post by Mr Consistency »

GOTE wrote:It still looks like a Chinese side to me.
Well, there's Kanji, which are the characters used by both China and Japan. So, there is a bit of resemblance in certain cases.

INFORMATIONS