yldoll.com

YL-166 Review

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: YL-166 Review

Post by MoviePilot »

JustAPerson14 wrote:How do you guys all get the gel breast option with a bigger cup then E? This one has L. All vendors I am looking at block orders with gel option and bigger cup than E, so I am waiting and waiting and waiting... :'(
Looking at his first posting, Soap was lucky that he #1 got his doll ordered/shipped before all this issues with the gel filling came up, #2 that his hot lady anyhow arrived in perfect shape at his place

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

Thanks for the review, very interesting doll actually. I'm trying to figure out if it belongs in this "legs + curves" list. at <35kg it's a practical weight at 166cm it's not *super* tall, but it's got the kind of topheavy but slim-leggy look that belongs in that list. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=133580 (the list I was building there was really aimed at super long legs + curves, likely to exceed 40kg but.. it fits the theme somehow)

it would be interesting to see what one of these looks like alongside the super popular WM166C (contrasts at the same height)

I know there are many reasons to choose a doll and many ways in which it can satisfy.. but I have to ask: how is the LHP ? (I myself have a 'poor-LHP' doll, but it's still 100% worth owning)
I dont think any 1 doll can get *everything* right.. legs, curves, practical weight, LHP.. one has to make tradeoffs.

interestingly whilst these are possibly of the sort that looks "surgically enhanced","exagerated", they dont look as oversized as on the taller WM170M (eg they wont sag so much when vertical). perhaps its that they're more plausible at a smaller total volume , despite diameter relative to height, waist etc. Issues of mass vs surface area and lengths mean proportions dont scale the same with height (An elephant is not a scaled up mouse plus a trunk , and so on) maybe thats it

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

curious_person wrote:I know there are many reasons to choose a doll and many ways in which it can satisfy.. but I have to ask: how is the LHP ? (I myself have a 'poor-LHP' doll, but it's still 100% worth owning)
I dont think any 1 doll can get *everything* right.. legs, curves, practical weight, LHP.. one has to make tradeoffs.
Maybe this helps you.

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

Maybe this helps you.
ok thanks. my next question was "how far did you have to angle her back to get that" but if I understood right, it's the rear view from this side view you posted. you're right it doesn't look as bad as some others.
Kyra_Doggy2.png
Kyra_Doggy2.png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 1610 times

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

curious_person wrote:
Maybe this helps you.
but if I understood right, it's the rear view from this side view you posted
Yep, I didn't change anything except the camera position and, well, later making the back view greyscale :)

Louis_V
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Louis_V »

Hey there Soap - How is your 166 holding up, particularly the gel breasts?

goldknight
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by goldknight »

Louis_V wrote:Hey there Soap - How is your 166 holding up, particularly the gel breasts?
How is yours?
dollflixxx.blogspot.com

Soap
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Soap »

Louis_V wrote:Hey there Soap - How is your 166 holding up, particularly the gel breasts?
Doing very well.

Louis_V
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Louis_V »

Mine is essentially brand new so she’s in perfect shape. I’ve only had her out of the box twice. Four dolls in four months, and my YL 140 has been my go to based on weight and extreme hotness. I love her proportions and shape. Pretty much just the 140 and my OR 156 a few times, the 166 is great, no complaints, I just keep gravitating elsewhere.

mcidcbcmd

Post by mcidcbcmd »

Gotta ask because I’ve got my eye on both the OR 156 h cup and the 140 n cup... could you please give some thoughts or reviews on these comparison wise? After many months I’m down to two, what or who has the edge?

INFORMATIONS