Review of follow up review

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Review of follow up review

Post by ILDoll »

Additional supplement.
The whole progress of replacement is the same as a new order. We sent the order form with order number before producing and photos and videos for quality check before shipping. All steps went with customer's comfirmations. Therefore there would be no doubt about quality of appearance.
After all, we have taken all responsibility that we should take or shouldn't take. We are sorry for your disappointment but it is not our fault caused by the product itself.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Good proportion with best appearance.
Satisfied service from Vincent.

http://www.ildoll.com Ins: ILDoll Sexdolls
Rapid reply from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm (UTC/GMT+08:00)
sales1@ildoll.com
weishuohe@126.com WhataApp: +86 13360576377

Chuanyin Intellegent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

ILDoll wrote:Hi Jay

We admit that the replacement is painted a bit lighter than the origainal one as we considered such color made it more real than before. Sorry for that we have not noted you.
However, please note that this is also an H.R. silicone doll instead of classic silicone. Techs of it has been improving. Regardless of the color error, it looks more natrual and real than the original one.

Sincerely,
Kevin
According to the side by side picture comparison provided by the owner, I agree that the replacement lighter color looks more real than that of the original one. The latter overly reddish tone looks like it got a bad suntan. Providing advanced notice before manufacture or at least shipping with factory photos would have help avoid this unfortunate situation. Nevertheless, taking four months after receipt of product to advise seller of one dissatisfaction is, IMO, somewhat careless.
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

@Sino-Mike @Anung
As for us, timing is not the point of Jay's compaint. Because H.R. painting will never changed only by the time, on which we are confident.

The main complaint is "weak H.R. appearance on the replacement".

@obie162
Just as you said, quality check before shipping is so unique to avoid any error or mistake. We will meet your needs responsibly, even though we may get loss on the deal. So we do in this one.

Sincerely,
Kevin

sales1@ildoll.com

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Anung , as I stated in the post you highlighted, I was only able to take a quick look into the box due to the covid crisis and me having multiple torn disc in me back, along with having other health issues making me very high risk for covid , the hospitals being over run with sick and people dying , I was instructed bye me doctor to stay away from lifting anything or engaging in anything that would cause me to have to go to hospital which would expose me to contracting covid 19 , hence why I’ve been in quarantine the last several months, I’m in a state with high covid numbers and deaths, all the hospitals are over run, I made it very clear what I was able to do and not do, and I stated as much, it wasn’t till I was recently able , with the help of me wife, to finally pull her completely out the box and do a comparison, I’m sure I made that very clear in me post, I’m not here to stir up trouble I’m simply relaying the Facts, it’s true that we came to an agreement and unfortunately due to the circumstances I wasn’t able until now to see that they didn’t keep up there end, which I’m sure I clearly stated in this post.

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Careless!!!??? careless is not reading the post and taking in the information before making a statement on the matter such as you have sino-Mike . I can’t understand what you don’t get , wether one day passes or four months, the result is the same, they sent me a downgraded fucked up poorly detailed replacement. This isn’t about skin color, it’s about quality, maybe READ before making a statement. These are the facts, Period.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Jay and Kevin.

My point in my post was.....

If there was an issue on receipt this would be the time to raise and represent concerns. NOT 4 months later.

Jay, if it was me in your position, after all we worked through to get a replacement, well, I would make damn sure the doll was absolutely pristine on delivery of the replacement. But thats me right! I would not have waited 4 months to "raise the Black" mate. I would have checked her thoroughly ASAP, before even posting my reply that the issue had been resolved on receipt of the replacement.

Now from what I can see in the vids and images, I tend to agree with SINO Mike, I think the doll looks better than the original, but sure, the skin texture is not as fine detailed and the shading is definitely darker but far less reddish, but if you were not satisfied during receipt of production photos, that needed to be flagged with ILDOLL at the time.

From what I am reading on this HR option, I would not go for it, it seems to be more trouble than its worth, and evidently is not a long term durable finish anyway, so in six months, your girl aint going to like like that anyhow. Just pointing at that sitting elephant.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

Jay, I sincerely suggest you have it clean and see if things you complaint are still there.
Anung is right. Though I mentioned that H.R. painting won't fade as time flies, but I am not sure what else has happened with the new doll in four months.

Best,
Kevin

sales1@ildoll.com

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Ok, idk what any of your are talking about , I NEVER said in this post that I wanted a new replacement, or that I wanted a refund or ANYTHING else, I was stating facts about what has transpired, it’s a review of MY experience, idk where you guys got stuck on this thought about , refunds, time passing , or what not, the fact is the replacement was shit, poor quality and those are the facts. And again, What’s all this talk about the color of the doll? It’s the detailing That was shit, she looks like a zombie, a corpse, those are just truths, my complaint is about the poor quality and their shady practices.

This forum is for us to share our experiences and this has been mine, I’ve spent thousands of dollars on a product and feel fucked over, not ONCE in this post have I said I want another replacement, I simply shared what has happened. So you guys getting stuck on time passing , and receipts are off on Something that has nothing to do with what I’m talking about. The fact is they sent me an inferior product and that was underhanded. I said I’d never do business with them, due to the experience with them being a negative one. There’s NO excuse for poor craftsmanship, so looking for reasons to excuse it doesn’t help any of us.

Anung, if you were in “my position “....with four torn disc in your back, you wouldn’t been able to lift seventy five pounds out of a box, let alone anything else.

tanman9990

Post by tanman9990 »

Jay1313 wrote:Ok, idk what any of your are talking about , I NEVER said in this post that I wanted a new replacement, or that I wanted a refund or ANYTHING else, I was stating facts about what has transpired, it’s a review of MY experience, idk where you guys got stuck on this thought about , refunds, time passing , or what not, the fact is the replacement was shit, poor quality and those are the facts , What’s all this talk about the color of the doll? It’s the detailing That was shit, she looks like a zombie, a corpse, those are just truths, my complaint is about the poor quality and their shady practices.

This forum is for us to share our experiences and this has been mine, I’ve spent thousands of dollars on a product and feel fucked over, not ONCE in this post have I said I want another replacement, I simply shared what has happened. So you guys getting stuck on time passing , and receipts are off on Something that has nothing to do with what I’m talking about. The fact is they sent me an inferior product and that was underhanded. I said I’d never do business with them, due to the experience with them being a negative one. There’s NO excuse for poor craftsmanship, so looking for reasons to excuse it doesn’t help any of us.

Anung, if you were in “my position “....with four torn disc in your back, you wouldn’t been able to lift seventy five pounds out of a box.
Manufacture gonna manufacture and corporation gonna corporation . This makes them look bad so that’s precisely why they brought up “resolution” even though you didn’t bring it up. They are trying to save face.

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Exactly tanman9990 , you also see what they are trying to do, a shame really.

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

It's very simple, the doll he received as a replacement doesn't look in the least like the model he ordered before.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

GOTE wrote:It's very simple, the doll he received as a replacement doesn't look in the least like the model he ordered before.
Attachments
A6DAFA4B-21B5-4873-A4E0-E7F1FBE0FE69.gif
A6DAFA4B-21B5-4873-A4E0-E7F1FBE0FE69.gif (278.67 KiB) Viewed 2189 times

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Jay1313 wrote:I NEVER said in this post that I wanted a new replacement, or that I wanted a refund or ANYTHING else, I was stating facts about what has transpired, it’s a review of MY experience.
All points are expressed. This review is now locked.

INFORMATIONS