www.6yedollglobal.com/

6YE 165 B-cup - a detailed review

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Dominico

6YE 165 B-cup - a detailed review

Post by Dominico »

Hey community! meet Wolka K, my first doll.

In this thread I will be reviewing all things related to this model and answering to your questions on her. Note that this is my first doll so I won't be able to compare different parameters such as softness, stiffness and the like to other dolls.

I will be covering each aspect separately so instead of posting a huge block of text trying to explain everything novel style, I will be making a post for her hands, a post for her LHP and bubble butt, her face, her smell and so forth. Let's start with the unboxing and first impressions and I hope you'll forgive my dubious English proficiency.

Alright let's start! First impressions right out of the box:

I ordered directly from the manufacturer (there is no section for 6YE in the reviews area of the forum, so I'm posting it here). As you see, she came in good condition. No tears on her TPE skin, no bent joints, no box damage. The box was more adhesive tape than cardboard and was kinda soft, so I guess... good for shock absorbing? it's obviously unintentional but yeah, it was definitely a cheap method to carry her but hey, it worked. The UPS delivery guy asked me for help from the intercom to carry her from the street to the second floor where I live (old building with no lift and narrow stairway). A person alone would have had serious problems carrying her upstairs. No questions asked by him, but I was kinda ready for a question in the line of "what's in here, a dead body?". I would have answered "you almost got it right, mate. It's a sex doll" with a smile on my face, no blushing. But nope, no questions leading to funny chit chat unfortunately lol. His playful silent, smiley expression and attitude gave away he knew exactly what was inside beforehand so forget about privacy when ordering a sex doll unless the delivery person assigned to you is clueless about life in general.

Ok so I opened the box carefully with a knife, wife by my side observing the unboxing process, both a little scared of what we would find inside (at that point I didn't know how my brain would react and I was afraid of disappointment. The shame of having spent so much money of something that just strikes a "meh" inside of you would have been too hard to fake. Fortunately it was quite the oposite. As the process went on and each new part of her was revealed I couldn't stop repeating some genuine "wow... wow, look at this. Wooow, look at that" out loud.

The inside of the box looked far better than the outside: foam protections everywhere and a synthetic fabric blanket of courtesy protected and held her body in place correctly. The head, separately wrapped in a foam sheet, had her eyes protected by a spongy mask so the eyelashes weren't damaged. Not that it particularly mattered since the default eyelashes she came in aren't one of her strong points, more on this later.

So I lift her up, unwrap her hands and feet and try to pose her for the first time. Man is she stiff! I'm no weakling and still I had problems figuring out the best way to articulate her. I tested all her joints, the neck first as I was concerned it got crushed beyond its limit but no issue there, I guess it's just common that these dolls come with her necks a little bent upon arrival. I mentioned it but man, is she stiff... the legs femur to pelvis joints especially. She still makes a snapping sound each time I pose her that makes you fear for the skeleton integrity. There's not one particular joint that does it, it's all of them so I understand that it's this way by design and that better stiff at first than lose in one year. Also, she's goddamn heavy. As I said, I am used to weights, I am a lifter in fact and she's only like 34 kilograms, but still I was surprised of how heavy she feels because she's... well, a dead weight, so it took me a while to figure out a good way to move her around: one forearm around the crotch, the other around her torax under her armpits, chest touching chest and she's ready to be carried around. Watch your backs, use your legs as much as possible!

In the courtesy bag that you can see in one of the pictures (don't be appalled by this, what's inside is mostly trash but it's so secondary) there is an instruction booklet which I can review in detail later written in broken english and inkjet printed, poorly put together (cost reduction), an extra set of finger nails (good), a absolutely useless cheap plastic douche that doesn't have enough strenght to pull water inside (thow this one away and get a good rubber one ASAP unless you use other methods to clean her orifices), a pink set of translucid gauze lingerie (top and thong) that I won't use since I previously ordered all her outfits externally, a comb (okay, but not really needed unless you don't have a basic, normal comb around your house) and a small chunk of TPE which is the really useful part of the package because harm will happen, it's practically unavoidable. It's a small chunk, though. Ok, that's just the accessories part, now for the main dish.

So after she's put together, head and wig on, she's sitting there, on the corner of my bed. Shit, I can't stop looking. I touch her face, feel her skin, play with her eyes to find what expressions she can make... in overall an uncanny valley effect is created. She's like a presence. It's a little bit scary. My wife took the head in her hands and stared into her eyes and told me right away that she had a weird feeling about her for a couple of seconds, like she was alive. They have a similar eye to nose and mouth profile and she felt (textual wording by her) like she was an android meant to replace her. Scary, but funny scary. The kind of feeling that makes you crack a nervous laughter out of fascination and something close to fear. The first couple days I was startled when opening the door or suddenly looking in her direction, even knowing she was obviously there. The sensation fades over the course of the days but she still keeps some of that power. That's good, it means your brain doesn't see her as just another object but as "someone". Yep, she tricks the mind that way when you open the door, you see a person. It's fascinating.

More details to come soon, those have been the first impressions, or part of them. Next up I'll be talking about her overall body proportions, skin softness (or hardness), TPE smell and skeleton. Oh and I'll show you the two scratches I caused her already, stupid me :whistle: I will have to go all Mishka on them ASAP before they worsen.

EDIT: so apparently I couldn't keep it short and that's just the first impressions post, look at all that block of text above, sheesh...
Attachments
IMG_20200728_110144.jpg
IMG_20200728_110144.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 6059 times
IMG_20200728_110146.jpg
IMG_20200728_110146.jpg (2.73 MiB) Viewed 6059 times
IMG_20200728_110151.jpg
IMG_20200728_110151.jpg (2.23 MiB) Viewed 6059 times
IMG_20200728_110157.jpg
IMG_20200728_110157.jpg (2.08 MiB) Viewed 6059 times
IMG_20200728_110533.jpg
IMG_20200728_110533.jpg (2.31 MiB) Viewed 6059 times
IMG_20200728_114104.jpg
IMG_20200728_114104.jpg (2.86 MiB) Viewed 6059 times
IMG_20200728_114108.jpg
IMG_20200728_114108.jpg (3.16 MiB) Viewed 6059 times
IMG_20200728_114120.jpg
IMG_20200728_114120.jpg (2.65 MiB) Viewed 6059 times
IMG_20200728_140654.jpg
IMG_20200728_140654.jpg (2.66 MiB) Viewed 6059 times
IMG_20200728_140635.jpg
IMG_20200728_140635.jpg (2.56 MiB) Viewed 6059 times
IMG_20200728_140110.jpg
IMG_20200728_140110.jpg (3.07 MiB) Viewed 6059 times

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: 6YE 165 B-cup - a detailed review

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats dominico903 and great review thanks for sharing... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

Dollarhyde wrote:Congrats dominico903 and great review thanks for sharing... :glou:
Thank you! more details coming up next

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

Quoting myself, as I feel this is the most important part of my first post above, I leave this here for those of you that got scared at the whole novel chapter sized post I wrote earlier LOL:

"So after she's put together, head and wig on, she's sitting there, on the corner of my bed. Shit, I can't stop looking. I touch her face, feel her skin, play with her eyes to find what expressions she can make... in overall an uncanny valley effect is created. She's like a presence. It's a little bit scary. My wife took the head in her hands and stared into her eyes and told me right away that she had a weird feeling about her for a couple of seconds, like she was alive. They have a similar eye to nose and mouth profile and she felt (textual wording by her) like she was an android meant to replace her. Scary, but funny scary. The kind of feeling that makes you crack a nervous laughter out of fascination and something close to fear. The first couple days I was startled when opening the door or suddenly looking in her direction, even knowing she was obviously there. The sensation fades over the course of the days but she still keeps some of that power. That's good, it means your brain doesn't see her as just another object but as "someone". Yep, she tricks the mind that way when you open the door, you see a person. It's fascinating."

Next up I will tackle weight, smell, skin, skeleton and proportions and I will try to make it briefer.

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

Body overview, skeleton and TPE smell.

BODY OVERVIEW: Her body proportions, as you see, mimic those of a petite asian lolita... except when you see her bubble-butt, which I love. Somehow they managed to keep it realistic, not as fat as the 6YE Amor line which offers, even if equally lovable, more cartoonish features. Although Amor dolls were up high on the list as well, I for one went with the 165 b-cup for the amazing torso and overall credible looks. That being said, I still give priority to LHP and the rest comes after that. But yeah, she's not your average asian girl, and sorry for using shitty stereotypes. That ass must have been inherited from her polish part of the mix. It's to die for.

She is exactly as tall as described, but I wouldn't mind if they had made her shins 3cm shorter and her neck 3cm longer. When I put her head on I like her better right before I push it all the way down until the quick connector clicks.

Her skin is... well, it's my first doll, I'm used to humans, so of course she is softer in places where you expect her to be harder and viceversa. It's strange to sink your fingers in her shins or ribs lol. Her butt is a lot more rigid and solid as I expected. She doesn't bounce much when, say, doggying. I don't know if I can post videos in here but I could create a few gifs I guess to showcase her bounciness after a soft slap. Her torso on the other hand, feels very natural and wiggles. Not her breasts; her breasts don't move an inch when shaking her, but the whole torso flesh. I ordered hollow breasts looking for softness, but seeing it makes little difference I would have gone with solid breasts for better weight. In other words: but and ass feel natural (even if pretty hard) when squishing, but they won't bounce. I suppose it's how it is with all TPE girls (dunno about gel implants, it's the option I wanted but they don't have it).

I feel that she's fucking heavy, and she's only 34kg. Gotta get used to move around a body that doesn't "hold" you or helps you. I do not only suffer for my back but for her delicate skin. So, no more travels from room to room for her, she'll go straight from the closet to the bed mostly and that's it.

SKELETON: stiff as hell. I lift weights regularly and am theoretically strong (although starting to doubt it) and still have trouble posing her. Her legs and arms made my muscles sore after an evening of manipulating. The sound the joints make is scary, feels like I'm breaking bones in a MMA fight. Will she become looser? Oh one ankle has extra-loose rotation in comparison with the other, don't know what happened (pulled it and still feels attached. I don't remember seeing a difference the first day but there was so much to look at, maybe I missed that. Could her own weight have grinded off that joint so quickly? Help, 6YE owners. And is it just my girl or does the manufacturer make them all very stiff to avoid future loose joints complaints?
Anyway, she has a lot of articulation points, even "shrugging shoulders" by default and tilting neck. You can pose her any way you want if you have taken your carbs for breakfast. You will sweat.

HANDS: just what you expect from wired finger hands. A mess, I cover them with gloves. Same with the feet because the toes go "boioioioinggg" at the slightest movement, so she's wearing shoes permanently.

TPE SMELL: almost no smell at all 8O amazing, it is true what they advertise at 6YE. Very minimum fragrance and after almost two weeks I don't feel it anymore. My wife is the delicate one with these things and she doesn't seem bothered by her mild smell. I was worried that the whole flat would become smelly and people asking wtf that smell is but nope, not gonna happen fortunately.

LHP and orifice usability: let's leave that for the next review block, but I will let you know that I am very, very happy with the LHP.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 6007 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 6007 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 6007 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 6007 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 6007 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 6007 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 6007 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 6007 times
13.jpg
13.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 6007 times
14.jpg
14.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 6007 times
15.jpg
15.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 6007 times
17.jpg
17.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 6007 times

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Very nice!! What a great body she has!!

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Thankyou 8)

Matt

energizer_funny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by energizer_funny »

dominico903 wrote:Hey community! meet Wolka K, my first doll. More details to come soon, those have been the first impressions, or part of them. Next up I'll be talking about her overall body proportions, skin softness (or hardness), TPE smell and skeleton. Oh and I'll show you the two scratches I caused her already, stupid me :whistle: I will have to go all Mishka on them ASAP before they worsen. EDIT: so apparently I couldn't keep it short and that's just the first impressions post, look at all that block of text above, sheesh...
Keep the words flowing, dominico903, really enjoying your thoughtful, narrative patience. Nice pics too!

“We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect.”

Drain Bammage

Post by Drain Bammage »

Amazing review! Your English proficiency is far from dubious, in fact it is spot on. Great photos as well.
Congratulations, and thanks for sharing.

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

Thanks everybody for commenting! she is indeed a looker and it's fun finding out about her ins and outs (wasn't intending the pun but since we're at it...) just like with a real person and learn to love her despite her biggest fault which is also her biggest virtue: she's a doll.
energizer_funny wrote: Keep the words flowing, dominico903, really enjoying your thoughtful, narrative patience. Nice pics too!
Thank you, I never figured I had a narrative style - I never write stuff beyond work e-mails. I guess owning a doll also uncovers facts about oneself! Those were kind words, thank you; I'll keep the review in this integrity.
Drain Bammage wrote:Amazing review! Your English proficiency is far from dubious, in fact it is spot on. Great photos as well.
Congratulations, and thanks for sharing.
Thanks, you're too kind, and it's a relief to hear that my English cuts it just fine. Better written than spoken, believe me. Written text doesn't feature "hmmm" "aaaahmmm" "errrr" hahaha.

--

About the pics, some chinese brand phones have great cameras!

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Looks real nice and that's a nice looking head as well.
I don't see many white 6YE's at all, and your's could be one of the first in that skin color. I have seen too many tanned.

Joints are 'tight' by their standards, and to my standards are way way too tight - and to the point of being impossible to bend. I have nearly broke my back just to bend the legs. On one A cup, I could not twist the torso ever.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

Mishka1965 wrote:Looks real nice and that's a nice looking head as well.
I don't see many white 6YE's at all, and your's could be one of the first in that skin color. I have seen too many tanned.

Joints are 'tight' by their standards, and to my standards are way way too tight - and to the point of being impossible to bend. I have nearly broke my back just to bend the legs. On one A cup, I could not twist the torso ever.

Mishka
Thanks, legend! pleased to salute you for the first time. Yeah apparently this "College Crush Sex Doll" as they named her at 6yedollglobal (https://www.6yedollglobal.com/store/p13 ... -Doll.html) is white skin as Eddie there, the info guy, pointed me out after asking. The head is Hermina, not sure about the model number now. Love her pointy nose - boop! also love how depending on how you play with her eyes she can appear to be innocent/startled or completely naughty/vicious. It's all in the look in her eyes.

Ok so it's not me who is losing strength haha. I mean, she's so stiff that my wife is completely unable to bend one arm. Her right ankle is for some reason loose in comparison. Not to the point of tilting over by itself but I would say way more comfortable to move than the rest. With what I have the most trouble is with the hip to legs joints and the shrugging shoulders. The rest is doable but man do I sweat with this weather. I fear that it will stay like this forever and that because of that I end up causing massive tears on her skin eventually.

I will be using you heat gun/termometer/sandpaper method soon enough because I've lightly scratched her right elbow and knee when attemping some all fours action on a tatami and only then I realized how delicate these dolls are. No more tatamis for Wolka, back to bed with her it is.

Here are some pics of her posing, including one of her small injuries. Lucky her to have had her stockings on!

note that that's not real cigarette smoke in the pictures, I would never let her get close to real smoke.

I will be reviewing her LHP next. I don't have with what to compare but hearing what people generally say about LHP in general, I think they nailed it with this one.
Attachments
IMG_20200729_140915.jpg
IMG_20200729_140915.jpg (2.83 MiB) Viewed 5897 times
IMG_20200728_145627.jpg
IMG_20200728_145627.jpg (2.32 MiB) Viewed 5901 times
IMG_20200728_154957.jpg
IMG_20200728_154957.jpg (2.71 MiB) Viewed 5901 times
IMG_20200729_144715.jpg
IMG_20200729_144715.jpg (2.71 MiB) Viewed 5901 times
IMG_20200728_180835.jpg
IMG_20200728_180835.jpg (2.69 MiB) Viewed 5901 times
IMG_20200728_160120.jpg
IMG_20200728_160120.jpg (2.67 MiB) Viewed 5901 times
IMG_20200729_141458.jpg
IMG_20200729_141458.jpg (2.44 MiB) Viewed 5901 times
IMG_20200729_200914.jpg
IMG_20200729_200914.jpg (2.83 MiB) Viewed 5901 times

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

"Yo bitches, I'm Wolka, and I just had half bottle of polish vodka. I'll let Dominico show you a little of my privates but only because I'm drunk, k? don't get used to it, kurwa! aight I'll just lay down for a while now so I can get the photoshoot done, be nice y'all or I'll come and get ya, understood?"

well ok you heard her... don't mind what she says. She's half asleep and actually pretty horny and eager for me to take those LHP pics. No problemo. Wolka don't pull the knife out do you listen? nice, let's start the LHP review.
Attachments
IMG_20200811_184422.jpg
IMG_20200811_184422.jpg (2.57 MiB) Viewed 5817 times

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

REVEALING HER NAUGHTY BITS FOR THE FIRST TIME:

Ok so still back on the first day, continuing the unboxing, and this is what I find: I am a noob, don't flame me if this is the most normal thing, but I was surprised to see that she was in fact a true virgin hahaha. All of her holes were uncorrupted. I doubted whether this was a design flaw for a moment to be honest. I sensed the area with my fingers in order to determine if there was a gallery, a tunnel behind that TPE hymen. Both vagina and anus were shut, so was her mouth. So after manipulating and feeling the field for a while with my finger I decided to get adventurous and started pressing with my index finger... *pop* ok, pathway's open. Sorry I had to deflour you with my fingers tho, Wolka. It felt kinda medical, I know. Two more pops and all three orifices were looking good. I'll talk about the feel on each of them later on but for now, check out this LHP and beatiful labia. There's a trick 6YE has done here, and I must admit it's well played but caould have been done better easily. More details on that to follow.
Attachments
IMG_20200728_143654.jpg
IMG_20200728_143654.jpg (2.37 MiB) Viewed 5799 times
IMG_20200728_143700.jpg
IMG_20200728_143700.jpg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 5799 times
IMG_20200728_143628.jpg
IMG_20200728_143628.jpg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 5799 times
IMG_20200728_143526.jpg
IMG_20200728_143526.jpg (2.38 MiB) Viewed 5799 times
IMG_20200728_143516.jpg
IMG_20200728_143516.jpg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 5799 times

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

LOVE HOLE PLACEMENT - 6YE's workaround to good LHP

So what 6YE have done to keep her LHP right on this one was simple, and I certainly don't understand why the majority of models don't have it like this: They have recessed the whole thing back a few centimetres. As easy as that! Anyway, the tiny vagina they had sculpted was assigned to fit this model and feels it stopped a bit short. They could have placed a longer vagina on her instead of having her clitorial hood start so deep back. As you will see, her naughty bits are small, very small. And this you don't see but that hole is small too. Deep enough yes, but tight. I had trouble putting my regular tool in the first tries hahaha. Not anymore though but man, does she feel tight.

Anyway, still better than 80 or 90% of what we usually see in terms of LHP and I have no complaints but a design suggestion for the future. They almost got it perfeeeect!!

Wolka rolling her eyes prior to getting her intimate parts examined
IMG_20200811_184449.jpg
IMG_20200811_184449.jpg (2.76 MiB) Viewed 5747 times
Her vulva looks natural frontally. What we don't know from this is that her actual vagina is more recessed than you'd expect
IMG_20200811_184721.jpg
IMG_20200811_184721.jpg (2.45 MiB) Viewed 5747 times
Nice
IMG_20200811_184728.jpg
IMG_20200811_184728.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 5747 times
Spreading
IMG_20200811_184943.jpg
IMG_20200811_184943.jpg (3.1 MiB) Viewed 5747 times
A closer look at the spread. See? her clit isn't placed where you'd expect, it's recesseed back. That's the trick 6YE have gone with so that in other position the LHP stays where it should be. In fact, I think they could have gotten away making her vagina longer, starting earlier in the line and not so recessed.
IMG_20200811_185022.jpg
IMG_20200811_185022.jpg (2.61 MiB) Viewed 5747 times
One leg up
IMG_20200811_185101.jpg
IMG_20200811_185101.jpg (2.88 MiB) Viewed 5747 times
See? her vulva fold starts where it should but not her clitorial hood piece. I'd say they could have made the vagina longer, with more inner lips, and keep the hole where it is without any complication.
IMG_20200811_185303.jpg
IMG_20200811_185303.jpg (2.58 MiB) Viewed 5747 times
At this point she is really bent over
IMG_20200811_185446.jpg
IMG_20200811_185446.jpg (2.7 MiB) Viewed 5747 times
REALLY bent over
IMG_20200811_185502.jpg
IMG_20200811_185502.jpg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 5747 times
Side views, legs closed.
IMG_20200811_185846.jpg
IMG_20200811_185846.jpg (2.39 MiB) Viewed 5747 times
That's what I'm talking about! Very spot on even though with some clitorial recession.
IMG_20200811_185851.jpg
IMG_20200811_185851.jpg (2.65 MiB) Viewed 5747 times
Oh man, this view, I love this one. Feels so realistic
IMG_20200811_185859.jpg
IMG_20200811_185859.jpg (2.38 MiB) Viewed 5747 times
More later with doggy positions and laying on her stomach. I can't fit in more pictures in one single post :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS