exdollofficial.com

Summit Series 168 Review

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Summit Series 168 Review

Post by NormalHuman »

BiSH wrote:
NormalHuman wrote:So I got the sil-poxy out and we got her all fixed up, foot tear sealed, toenail replaced, and finger seam shut. We also pierced her ears. busy day of primping and preening. 24 hours for full cure of the sil-poxy.. so she is resting up.
Quick question. I see you say 24 hrs for full cure but the tube of sil-poxy says 12 minutes. Just asking your advice on how long I should wait for finished procedure? I had a skin tear and a toe split.

I gotta do a better job protecting her feet.
12 minutes to set for basic handling. but don't put any stress on the repair. 24 hours for full bond and cure.. Socks are your friend for protecting the toes and keeping the feet clean
That Crazy AMAB Trans NB Daddy Dyke you know and love!

05/11/2020 - EX Summit Series Waxwork 168 Ordered
07/09/2020 - Inception Complete
08/12/2020 - Arrival! Maho started her own thread.
Maho's Thread
08/12/2020 - Vendor Review - Cloud Climax viewtopic.php?f=306&t=131844
EX Summit 168 Review viewtopic.php?f=143&t=131858

BiSH
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BiSH »

NormalHuman wrote: 12 minutes to set for basic handling. but don't put any stress on the repair. 24 hours for full bond and cure.. Socks are your friend for protecting the toes and keeping the feet clean
Thanks for the help. And on my first doll I used socks all the time but it's also hard to tell if her toes are bent wrong in socks. So I've been keeping Rey's feet bare. I think I'll try stockings though
I just thought I'd give some insight to BiSH. It's a group! https://youtu.be/FQ0AzrK5M-Y

Dr Gero

Post by Dr Gero »

Thanks for this great review, infos and photos :) I like her more and more ;)

Could you tell me how much is she oily? Is she sticky? Because she is covered with a layer of paint I'm wondering how it affect the touch of her skin? And every silicon blend is different...

Does she need to be powdered as often as any silicon doll?
Do you feel the skin texture when you touch here or is it only visual?
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRealDrGero
Reviews:
Tayu 158D Noy (ordered): viewtopic.php?t=166655
Sinodoll 152D: viewtopic.php?f=425&t=132701
Sanhui AIO Nonoka 160: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=130526
XYcolo 163 LB: viewtopic.php?f=528&t=132322

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

NormalHuman wrote:
So I got the sil-poxy out and we got her all fixed up, foot tear sealed, toenail replaced, and finger seam shut. We also pierced her ears. busy day of primping and preening. 24 hours for full cure of the sil-poxy.. so she is resting up.
Quick question. I see you say 24 hrs for full cure but the tube of sil-poxy says 12 minutes. Just asking your advice on how long I should wait for finished procedure? I had a skin tear and a toe split.

I know you guys like the silpox but it dries so hard. permatex does not. I can not rip the silicone apart when making repairs. It has the same feeling as the silicone it's self.
I always let it cure for 24hours. It's just safer that way, although in less than 30 minutes it's set up.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

This might be a more personal question, but how is sex with the doll? Is the inside of her soft enough? I heard stories of DSdolls being too tight.

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sidestep »

That is a very good question. I as well as you and I am sure many others would like to know. And anyone who can answer these kinds of questions don't hold back, this is the place to share.

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:This might be a more personal question, but how is sex with the doll? Is the inside of her soft enough? I heard stories of DSdolls being too tight.
Sidestep wrote:That is a very good question. I as well as you and I am sure many others would like to know. And anyone who can answer these kinds of questions don't hold back, this is the place to share.
My thread is not the place to share, but others can certainly do their own reviews.

Holding hands with Maho has been great, she is extremely lovely, and quite a joy to hold, pet and cuddle with.

I am ill equipped to answer the exact specifics of your question.
1Wxq.gif
1Wxq.gif (1.46 MiB) Viewed 952 times
Maybe you could ask Paul at Cloudclimax. He has a Summit 168. Maybe he has the answer you are looking for, but I make no assumptions on the status of what is in his pants.

If you read up in the very start of this thread, I think sex for most men with this model should be fine in multiple positions. I think she feels pretty soft in the right places, not like living flesh and blood soft of course, but with enough moisture/lube. Also you will note in the beginning of this review thread, I think I mentioned it, the texture is good, and even with an approximation of a g-spot in the right location, that felt real enough for me to go "wait.. does she reallly?" and feel again... That is an eye for detail certainly, and I was rather surprised. As for too tight? not for an average man I wouldn't think. EX has a video demonstrating penetration with one of their standard male parts they make, and it looked pretty easy in and out, didn't seem to be a lot of extra force going on there.

Maho's Thread

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

Dr Gero wrote:Thanks for this great review, infos and photos :) I like her more and more ;)

Could you tell me how much is she oily? Is she sticky? Because she is covered with a layer of paint I'm wondering how it affect the touch of her skin? And every silicon blend is different...

there is a texture to the skin you can feel. oily? not that I have noticed. sticky, just like any silicone yes, and the added texture on the skin, actually makes her feel more sticky, so powder is a big yes. I have no idea how often other dolls should be powdered? but I would say.. once a week is about right depending on what she has been up to.

Maho's Thread

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

justintime wrote:
I know you guys like the silpox but it dries so hard. permatex does not. I can not rip the silicone apart when making repairs. It has the same feeling as the silicone it's self.
I always let it cure for 24hours. It's just safer that way, although in less than 30 minutes it's set up.
Sil-poxy is what I had handy and was already familiar with but you are correct.. sil-poxy cures to a shore hardness of 40a Maho's flesh is probably a 20-25a so permatex is probably the right thing as I think it has a shore hardness of 25a? If I had some around at the time, I would have used that instead.

I have only used the sil-poxy in the places mentioned, nowhere that gets enough handling/contact to ever notice a difference in softness.

Thanks for the reminder of other brands of silicone adhesive. If I was making repairs on a more sensitive area, or that gets touched a lot, I would certainly use a softer adhesive.

Maho's Thread

Maneyak

Post by Maneyak »

BiSH wrote:
NormalHuman wrote:So I got the sil-poxy out and we got her all fixed up, foot tear sealed, toenail replaced, and finger seam shut. We also pierced her ears. busy day of primping and preening. 24 hours for full cure of the sil-poxy.. so she is resting up.

Is this due to carelessness or is it that the doll wasn't made taking into consideration that it should be more resistant to accidents?

I've been recently interested in the Summit series, but it seems like with the first generation of any major product, there are flaws and imperfections. I find it a bit disappointing that the most realistic looking doll series available on the market would have its skin and toe get damaged easily. Also aren't they using a hard silicone, so how can that get damaged easily?

Dr Gero

Post by Dr Gero »

NormalHuman wrote:
Dr Gero wrote:Thanks for this great review, infos and photos :) I like her more and more ;)

there is a texture to the skin you can feel. oily? not that I have noticed. sticky, just like any silicone yes, and the added texture on the skin, actually makes her feel more sticky, so powder is a big yes. I have no idea how often other dolls should be powdered? but I would say.. once a week is about right depending on what she has been up to.
The oil is what make the silicon sticky. If you sit her on a piece of paper you can see an oil stain after 5 or 15 min. It also stain clothes or the bed. It depends of the silicon blend used. It can be more of less. In general more the silicon is softer more oil it makes. Organic silicon don't do that (or very little) and some finish on the skin (paint, mat or RS effect) can make her also less sticky.
So I'm surprised you say the paint make her more sticky. I's good to know. :thumbs_up:

Can you tell me what is the full reference of the permatex you are talking? They have many products. It's sound very interesting for repairing the parts who need more elasticity. :multi:
Reviews:

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

I was looking at the clear RTV 80050

I also don't have any other doll experience to compare to, my only soft silicone experience prior to this was in a manufacturing setting. so my definition of sticky, or not really oily may be different than yours.

Maho's Thread

Novice Player
Former Member

Post by Novice Player »

This is beautiful! I am a novice player, what doll do you recommend?

Dr Gero

Post by Dr Gero »

NormalHuman wrote:I was looking at the clear RTV 80050

I also don't have any other doll experience to compare to, my only soft silicone experience prior to this was in a manufacturing setting. so my definition of sticky, or not really oily may be different than yours.
Thank you :glou:
Reviews:

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

NormalHuman wrote:
I thought it might be - I've seen you mention shore hardness a number of times which means very little to anyone who hasn't worked in some kind of manufacturing. It means nothing to me! It sounds like your repairs have gone well and Maho is doing well :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS