Sili Doll Summer NXT unboxing and initial comments

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
energizer_funny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Sili Doll Summer NXT unboxing and initial comments

Post by energizer_funny »

So after a long and brutal wait (ok looking back it wasn't that bad except the last day) I got my new Summer NXT doll from Sili Doll. The box, which I hoisted into my garage from the UPS truck, was marked as a 70+ pound package, which was consistent with the stated weight of the doll on Sili Doll's site of 61.7 lbs + accessories + packaging material. I will get around to weighing her for a future review. No apparent damage to the packaging.

I carried the box up two flights of stairs to the room for unboxing. I should point out that I'm a comparatively big and fit guy (like, I work at it) and that I wouldn't expect most folks to pull that off readily, or willingly. I think it was probably easier to carry the full box up rather than unboxing downstairs, since I would have been a lot more concerned about damaging her TPE skin bumping into walls and such had I unboxed her first.

The package included expected accessories, plus a bit. I got two wigs (only expected one), one short blonde and one very long blonde. There were four miscellaneous clothing items, including the silver bikini seen on the older Summer model on Sili Doll's website, plus some pink shorts, a nightie with thong bottom, and some fishnet stockings. Also a super budget douche and even more super budget USB heater, comb, a small microfiber blanket, and white gloves. The white gloves crack me up, thinking of how I will be handling her and REALLY not being all that neat about it... :lol: . Before she arrived, I purchased some clothing items online, which I will post pics of later. I also got a two-output fish tank air pump for orifice drying (early results, works well)

It was pretty clear the breasts were flattened a bit being in the box, so they don't quite have a lovely consistent curviness as I think was intended. After three days, they are still showing evidence of a bit of flattening. Initial reaction when I took her out of the box was that the proportions of everything from the bellybutton area down are pretty reasonable on their own, but much out of proportion to the torso and shoulders. This was somewhat apparent on the website but the difference is striking in person. In particular, the difference stands out because looking at the lower body on it's own in person, its small; the torso and shoulders are TINY. I commented to my GF (who hasn't seen her in person yet) that Summer's breasts look gigantic in context on the doll mounted to the tiny torso, but are probably only a little bit larger than my GF's, which look much more normal on her well-proportioned upper body. These are all just simple observations, still working out how it all makes me feel about my first doll. In general, my gut reactions have been very positive.

The skin, advertised as Sili Doll's newest "Japan SkinTech TPE" on their website, feels extraordinarily smooth. Since I do not have any other dolls to compare with, I can't speak to how it measures up to other products, but it's pleasant to rub my hands on. It improved further after washing, drying, and powdering (using corn starch so far with a powder makeup brush). The softness and "squeezy-ness" are also pleasant. Again, I only have RG comparisons at this point...the main observation of course is that a RG's skin has the lovely elements of skin, fat, muscle, bone, and inherent warmth to lend to how it feels in general. Summer NXT experience is less dimensional, but still quite pleasant to touch and press and squeeze. I'd say the breasts' softness compares to boob job breast in a swimsuit - packed, firm, but not wholly natural. Again, quite pleasant. The weight and bounciness are also quite nice. Her butt is nice to grab, kind of feels like an unflexed muscular ass. I look forward to one day being able to compare to other dolls...

There is a distinctive smell of the TPE material, but it is not very strong, nor is it really unpleasant. I have noticed it start to dissipate (or I am becoming less sensitive to it?) over the last three days that she's been out of the box. Reminds me - I've learned a lot about TPE in the past 10 days. I'm going to do some more homework and add to the knowledge that's been shared here before in a future post...there's a lot of mythology going around that probably isn't adding value here!

We haven't settled on a name yet. Stay tuned!

“The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing.”
Attachments
Original box with a size 13 foot for scale
Original box with a size 13 foot for scale
IMG_7958.jpg (639.58 KiB) Viewed 3381 times
Interesting - I just noticed "boob oil"  on the inside flap of the cardboard packaging (left side), which would have had to work through the plastic bag material too.  Hmmm....
Interesting - I just noticed "boob oil" on the inside flap of the cardboard packaging (left side), which would have had to work through the plastic bag material too. Hmmm....
IMG_7960.jpg (311.63 KiB) Viewed 3381 times
IMG_7961.jpg
IMG_7961.jpg (436 KiB) Viewed 3381 times
IMG_7962.jpg
IMG_7962.jpg (628.63 KiB) Viewed 3381 times
IMG_7963.jpg
IMG_7963.jpg (381.12 KiB) Viewed 3381 times
Head with shipping protective shield in place.
Head with shipping protective shield in place.
IMG_7964.jpg (685.79 KiB) Viewed 3381 times
Torso proportions evident here. I should have put something in the pic for scale.  The thighs look huge but they're really not. The breasts, however, are large for sure.  You can see the slight flattening
Torso proportions evident here. I should have put something in the pic for scale. The thighs look huge but they're really not. The breasts, however, are large for sure. You can see the slight flattening
IMG_7965.jpg (357.4 KiB) Viewed 3381 times
Muscles?  Nice detail, I like muscular legs.  Not sure if this was a manufacturing bit of good fortune or a deliberate thing, but either way it's one of the high points of the overall shape.
Muscles? Nice detail, I like muscular legs. Not sure if this was a manufacturing bit of good fortune or a deliberate thing, but either way it's one of the high points of the overall shape.
IMG_7966.jpg (561.38 KiB) Viewed 3381 times
Now what, dude?
Now what, dude?
IMG_7967.jpg (385.1 KiB) Viewed 3381 times

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Sili Doll Summer NXT unboxing and initial comments

Post by Studio »

Very thorough and detailed, thank you. A little concerned about the boob flattening, that is one of her main features. Hopefully it continues to return to full buxom shape.

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

Congrats, Energizer! And thanks for your comments.

I'm drawn to this model as well for my possible first purchase, for the combo of price point, purported durability (the limited reports I've heard) and quality for the price, and the curvy shape is exactly what I would want. And the new face on the NXT seems lovely. And of course the weight, 61 pounds already feels right on the edge: your tale of carrying it upstairs makes that clear.

I'll be interested in your sexual experience with it, I'm concerned about the shortness, and I have no idea how much of a trade-off that might be. I looked at at Ildoll/hitdoll 160cm silicon cuz it seems to be one of the few that comes close to the 60 pounds in a taller doll. But no-where near the curves, over twice the price, and probably not the same softness.

Congrats again and I look forward to your further observations.

Drakeema
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Drakeema »

Excellent! Looking forward to seeing more. Congrats man.

energizer_funny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by energizer_funny »

SimonSays7 wrote: I'll be interested in your sexual experience with it, I'm concerned about the shortness, and I have no idea how much of a trade-off that might be. I looked at at Ildoll 160cm cuz it seems to be one of the few that comes close to the 60 pounds in a taller doll. But no-where near the curves, or softness either. Congrats again and I look forward to your further observations.
Thank you, I am processing how she feels on several fronts and I will do my best to share the meaningful elements. One reason I got her definitely had to do with the curves, and the weight seems right on the money. The other element was that, being my first doll, I didn't want to break the bank AND the introductory pre-order pricing from Sili Doll along with the various upgrades from their previous Summer doll made it feel like a really solid starter kit.

So far I am NOT disappointed, although I'm still figuring out what works and what doesn't. She's small and I'm tall...

“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.”

ahia

Post by ahia »

Hey, thank you for telling us about your experience with the new NXT Summer doll. I'm about to pull the trigger and get one of my own, but I have to ask: What's the depth of her holes, and how do they feel? I have an average sized member so I don't want to drop 1300 and not be able to reach certain places.

Newone

Post by Newone »

Could you post some photo from behind? How is it with LHP?

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats energizer_funny and great review thanks for sharing... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

INFORMATIONS