betterlovedoll.com

Need your opinion: are sex dolls going mainstream?

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Need your opinion: are sex dolls going mainstream?

Post by jokerisalive »

not with all the dolls being demonized and stolen from sjw customs asshats. they think all doll,owners are losers and freaks. sorry to say but true.

Joedude17

Post by Joedude17 »

You're approaching and assuming this from a wrong point of view. Speaking for myself, my doll isn't purely for sex. The sexual aspect is comparable to one more cup of coffee after having four cups.
Start over from there.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

what i said has nothing to do with sex. it has to do with moralists just condemning dolls because they are dolls.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

jokerisalive wrote:what i said has nothing to do with sex. it has to do with moralists just condemning dolls because they are dolls.
Joedude17's reply was most certainly meant for the OP.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

ok thanks Nescio. appreciate clarifying that.

Joedude17

Post by Joedude17 »

Yes, I meant that for the original poster

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

What's really encouraging are the comments on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10MhpDAAtjo

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Illyxia13
Media Account
Media Account

Post by Illyxia13 »

Thank you all so far for these enormously helpful responses. The story will indeed be focusing on how these dolls offer companionship, and also how they are for some an outlet of artistic expression.

To that end, I'm wondering if any of you would be willing to share photos from your shoots with any of your dolls (large or small, as I'm quite enamored with the shots of some of the smaller demon-looking ones, right up my alley)? If so, just please let me know how you would like me to credit the photo (or keep it anonymous, as a member of this forum).

Also, as this is also a story about future technology, I am wondering how this community feels about more robotic dolls. Would you find it a good or a bad thing if your doll companions could speak and move on their own?

And, along those lines or others, what new or improved technology would you most like to see in this field in the future?

For the record, this is a sex-positive publication anyway, positive in general, and moralizing is the last thing any of us want. (Feel free to Google me if you're curious how I've covered similar topics in the past.)

Willus
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Willus »

haremlover wrote:What's really encouraging are the comments on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10MhpDAAtjo

Best wishes

Harem
Those comments are quite a surprise, I must say :D
Zoe (RIP) - JY170. Eye Candy link

Josie and Macks - 2x WM166C, twin sisters. Eye Candy link

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Willus wrote:
haremlover wrote:What's really encouraging are the comments on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10MhpDAAtjo

Best wishes

Harem
Those comments are quite a surprise, I must say :D

Yes I agree - they rather took me by surprise!
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

In China, maybe

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

sent you a PM.. hope it helps.
That Crazy AMAB Trans NB Daddy Dyke you know and love!

05/11/2020 - EX Summit Series Waxwork 168 Ordered
07/09/2020 - Inception Complete
08/12/2020 - Arrival! Maho started her own thread.
Maho's Thread
08/12/2020 - Vendor Review - Cloud Climax viewtopic.php?f=306&t=131844
EX Summit 168 Review viewtopic.php?f=143&t=131858

markcyber

Post by markcyber »

Illyxia13 wrote:Thank you all so far for these enormously helpful responses. The story will indeed be focusing on how these dolls offer companionship, and also how they are for some an outlet of artistic expression.

To that end, I'm wondering if any of you would be willing to share photos from your shoots with any of your dolls (large or small, as I'm quite enamored with the shots of some of the smaller demon-looking ones, right up my alley)? If so, just please let me know how you would like me to credit the photo (or keep it anonymous, as a member of this forum).

Also, as this is also a story about future technology, I am wondering how this community feels about more robotic dolls. Would you find it a good or a bad thing if your doll companions could speak and move on their own?

And, along those lines or others, what new or improved technology would you most like to see in this field in the future?

For the record, this is a sex-positive publication anyway, positive in general, and moralizing is the last thing any of us want. (Feel free to Google me if you're curious how I've covered similar topics in the past.)
Well today we bang dolls but most of us wish on occasion the dolls would bang us and that is only possible with robotics and some kind of AI.
Idealistically that sounds perfect however the complexities and safety concerns of that is a downer.
It really just seems a long way off despite some peoples optimism.

AI programs when combined with the ability to move as a human does means they can be sex trainers and therapists , they might even recognise and intervene when they see patterns of ill mental or physical health, they might be able to live with an older person and respond with medical training in the event of strokes or heart attacks.

The possibilities of them improving our lives and lifespans are endless...unless we abuse the tech and use it the wrong way.

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Well today we bang dolls but most of us wish on occasion the dolls would bang us and that is only possible with robotics and some kind of AI.
Idealistically that sounds perfect however the complexities and safety concerns of that is a downer.
It really just seems a long way off despite some peoples optimism.

AI programs when combined with the ability to move as a human does means they can be sex trainers and therapists , they might even recognise and intervene when they see patterns of ill mental or physical health, they might be able to live with an older person and respond with medical training in the event of strokes or heart attacks.

The possibilities of them improving our lives and lifespans are endless...unless we abuse the tech and use it the wrong way.[/quote]

I have been looking into the research coming out of Japan in developing AI and robotics. Japan is getting ready to have a crisis because they have a large aging population and a dwindling work force, so there is a huge push for developing robots with AI to do the tasks that had been done by humans before, including nursing care.
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Using tech for not so nice outcomes?
Whatever would make you think that, apart from the last 100 years of history :)

INFORMATIONS