www.6yedollglobal.com/

150D vs 160D

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
zylphela
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

150D vs 160D

Post by zylphela »

Hi all.

WIll be purchasing a new doll soon and have decided on either the 150D or the 160D body.

I've searched the forum about this but haven't found any useful info.

I'm hoping to get a general idea of what might be the better choice for me.

The 150cm D-cup is attractive due to the weight - just under 27kg.
However, the height of 150cm is kinda putting me off.... I'm over 180cm and it feels a bit weird having a doll that small.... it's seems like young teenager size.... I might feel a bit uncomfortable about that....

The 160cm body looks better to me. Nicer shape, not too small etc but I'm worried about the 31kg weight.
I did have a 172cm WM doll in the past whch weighed about 40kg. That was far too heavy for me and I put my back out moving her a couple of times lol

Does anyone have any advice..... ?

Many thanks in advance.
(Also I'll be ordering from southerntreasures.com.au. They appear in the list of vendors at https://www.6yedollglobal.com/buy.html but do not appear in the forum list at viewforum.php?f=210... should this be something to worry about?)

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 150D vs 160D

Post by Grimmiekins »

the 150D is really nice for the low weight, if you think the bigger one might be too heavy then you might need to go with the lighter weight.
The 160D might be a better choice for the extra height, she is also still light at 31kg . really comes down to is if you feel you can handle the extra weight

zylphela
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by zylphela »

Thanks man, I've gone with the 150D...

Shetland
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Shetland »

zylphela wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:19 am Thanks man, I've gone with the 150D...
How have you found the 150D in terms of height, I’m 190cm myself and got the same reservations as you regarding weight and the 150 being too small.
Any insights would be much appreciated.

INFORMATIONS