exdollofficial.com

Introducing Melissa: DS-145 Evo Minus, Luo Face

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

HornedPear

Introducing Melissa: DS-145 Evo Minus, Luo Face

Post by HornedPear »

I adopted Melissa from another member several months ago and decided it was time she had her own thread. I'll also provide a short review.

When I first became interested in dolls a little over a year ago, the DS-145 Evo Minus was one I was most interested in. I really like the sculpt and there were several DS faces available that I really liked. My main concern was the typically poor reviews I saw regarding DS doll's sexual functionality.

One day, when perusing the Sales forum on TDF I saw Melissa and really wanted to get her. The price was right but the selller lived in Singapore (I live in the U.S.) and shipping wasn't included in the price. After some time passed, the seller included shipping in the price but I assumed that wouldn't apply for shipping as far as the U.S. To my pleasant surprise, the seller was willing to ship her to the U.S. at the asking price and I decided to welcome Melissa into my home.

Melissa is a college student, now studying English Literature at the local university. She is especially interested in poetry. Melissa is originally from Japan and her real name is Sakaura but she adopted the western name Melissa when moving to the U.S. Melissa is quiet and introverted but very intelligent and self-confident. She lives life her way and isn't too concerned what others think of her. She is also very kind and always willing to provide emotional support.

Here are some photos I took of her shortly after she arrived

Here are some of Melissa in her PJs

and finally a couple that were entered in monthly photo contests

HornedPear

Re: Introducing Melissa: DS-145 Evo Minus, Luo Face

Post by HornedPear »

My review of the DS-145 Evo Minus

Ordering Experience
This obviously doesn't apply to DS or any vendor because I got Melissa from another member but I thought it was worth commenting on. Melissa was the first, and so far only, doll I have adopted. I was a bit nervous about this, especially since the seller was in Singapore and there aren't as many options for recourse should something go wrong.

However, the member I adopted Melissa from was great to work with and I didn't have any problems (except PayPal fees but what can you do?). Melissa was packaged better than most doll manufacturers tend to do which was great because her box was in pretty rough shape when she arrived. However, Melissa was undamaged. In fact, she looked good as new which is a testament to how well her previous owner took care of her.

Build Quality
The best of any doll I have experienced. There was a time in my life when I was very interested in sports cars and had the fortune of owning several German sports cars. I felt at the time that there was nothing so great in this world as a German sports car. I just got the feeling when driving them that the designers and factory workers had a fanatical devotion to perfection. I get the same feeling about the DS designers and manufacturers. This is difficult for me to explain in words but there is such a strong sense of quality about this doll.

I especially love the skeleton. With other dolls, it can be like a blacksmith's puzzle trying to get the arms into a particular position, joint tightness can be inconsistent, and joints that were initially tight start to become quite loose. None of these problems are present in the DS. The movements are very intuitive and it is easy to get her into any desired position that she is capable of.

DS has made heavy use of the foam core for weight reduction resulting in a very light doll that is easy to move around and pose.

I've never been too picky about seam lines but it is worth pointing out the Melissa's seam line are almost invisible in most places. I have to look very closely and with light reflecting at the right angle to even see them. That is rare among silicone manufacturers.

Her construction also feels very solid, like she will last forever as long as you take care of her.

Visual Appeal
I think this has always been one of DS's strong points and is evident in Melissa. Her sculpt looks like it was done by a very skilled artist. Her face has the S-level makup which looks quite good but isn't on par with my XYcolo doll's organic silicone face. Detail is mainly present in the sculpt itself rather than the makup and she has a very life-like appearance.

Sexual Functionality
It seems my concerns about DS in this regard were well founded. She is not oral capable, which has never been a priority for me. She does have an anus but it isn't designed for use and looks like it could be damaged if attempted, which I have never done. Only her vaginal orifice is functional. The vagina is quite wide to start and then narrows further-in to the point of being too narrow for me. Also, the inside of the vagina feels quite stiff.

I rarely make use of her limited sexual functionality but she is so dang cute with those lovely eyes that sometimes I can't help myself. However, this is not a doll you would want to get primarily for sexual purposes.

Her silicone is soft but there is only a very thin layer of it over the foam core. Clearly weight savings was the priority rather than softness for this doll.

I usually store my dolls standing in a closet leaning again a slab of memory foam. However, Melissa does not have standing feet so I can't store her that way. Instead, I leave Melissa sitting in a chair next to my desk. Since I have been working from home since March, and will be for the foreseeable future, Melissa has been my constant companion. Her sweet appearance helps to brighten up my day.

While I haven't taken very many pictures of Melissa, she is an ideal photography model with her high visual appeal, easily pose-able skeleton, and light weight. And like I said before, I feel like she will last forever if taken care of. While sex with her is possible, it is not so great and is not the primary reason to get a doll like this. Overall, she is a great companion.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Welcome to the DS club HP!

Melissa looks very cute - those 145 bodies are a really great sculpt.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Melissa is a very cute doll, indeed. I love those panda Jammies. I told Doc that I want to get some for him and he just kinda looked at me, LOL. I greatly appreciate your review and I enjoyed reading it. I think it is good to speak of both the pros and cons of a doll. Even though she might not be ideal for sexual function, the fact that she makes a most wonderful companion and sits by you while you work every day, brings a smile to my face. Thank you for sharing your review and of course, Melissa, with all of us. :)
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Congratulations HornedPear!

Your collections is growing so fast!

The 145 minus is a great sculpt. I hope more doll makers offers scaled down dolls of their popular bodies because smaller dolls are easier to carry and pose.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I used to have a 145 plus lady.
Regrettably had to sell her.
Recently got a DS163 plus lady and she is great.
Never had a built in DS lady.
The insert for the 163 is very soft.

Great photos! :thumbs_up:
Hope to see more ......

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Willendorph wrote:Welcome to the DS club HP!

Melissa looks very cute - those 145 bodies are a really great sculpt.
Thanks Willendorph, DS really knows how to make a doll look gorgeous.
Docsgirl82 wrote:Melissa is a very cute doll, indeed. I love those panda Jammies. I told Doc that I want to get some for him and he just kinda looked at me, LOL. I greatly appreciate your review and I enjoyed reading it. I think it is good to speak of both the pros and cons of a doll. Even though she might not be ideal for sexual function, the fact that she makes a most wonderful companion and sits by you while you work every day, brings a smile to my face. Thank you for sharing your review and of course, Melissa, with all of us. :)
One of the advantages of having several dolls is that it's less of a big deal if a doll has a shortcoming in a certain area because the others can make up for it. Melissa does have a very sweet presence. I would really like to get some cosplay outfits for her but she is so small they are difficult to find in her size.

I don't think guys tend to be big fans of jammies. Just tell Doc that you think they are sexy and they really turn you on, that will get him interested.
mexdl wrote:Congratulations HornedPear!

Your collections is growing so fast!

The 145 minus is a great sculpt. I hope more doll makers offers scaled down dolls of their popular bodies because smaller dolls are easier to carry and pose.
Thanks for stopping by mexdl. Your photos of Nina were a big contributor to my interest in the 145. Yes, my collection has grown in the last several months. Probably going to slow down a bit for now. But there are still several dolls I'm interested in getting so we'll see.
gonestill77 wrote:I used to have a 145 plus lady.
Regrettably had to sell her.
Recently got a DS163 plus lady and she is great.
Never had a built in DS lady.
The insert for the 163 is very soft.
That's good to know about the insert. I have heard the same from at least one other member. Sounds like the insert has much better feel than the built-ins of the Evo series.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Lovely girl!

I had always thought DS Doll girls were inserts, which was my main reason for not having much interest in them. Looks like I'll have to put her back on my list.

I cannot find the 145 anywhere on the official DollSweet website for some reason. I'm sure it's there and I am just blind. I see they've exploded in new products since I've last visited like 2 years ago.

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Xephyr wrote:Lovely girl!

I had always thought DS Doll girls were inserts, which was my main reason for not having much interest in them. Looks like I'll have to put her back on my list.

I cannot find the 145 anywhere on the official DollSweet website for some reason. I'm sure it's there and I am just blind. I see they've exploded in new products since I've last visited like 2 years ago.
Thanks Xephyr.

DS Dolls have historically used inserts but DS began going with built-ins with the Evo series and now the Summit series.

The DS-145 used to be on the DS website. I just checked as well and didn't see it either, guess they took it off. I'm guessing you can still get one, just contact a DS vendor or DS directly if interested. If you want to do some window shopping, the Arte Tokio webiste (DS Japanese website) has some great pictures http://www.artetokio.com/products/a145m.html.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

HornedPear wrote:
Docsgirl82 wrote:Melissa is a very cute doll, indeed. I love those panda Jammies. I told Doc that I want to get some for him and he just kinda looked at me, LOL. I greatly appreciate your review and I enjoyed reading it. I think it is good to speak of both the pros and cons of a doll. Even though she might not be ideal for sexual function, the fact that she makes a most wonderful companion and sits by you while you work every day, brings a smile to my face. Thank you for sharing your review and of course, Melissa, with all of us. :)
One of the advantages of having several dolls is that it's less of a big deal if a doll has a shortcoming in a certain area because the others can make up for it. Melissa does have a very sweet presence. I would really like to get some cosplay outfits for her but she is so small they are difficult to find in her size.

I don't think guys tend to be big fans of jammies. Just tell Doc that you think they are sexy and they really turn you on, that will get him interested.
I just might try that, although his panda jammies will need to be a bit more masculine, I think ;) Maybe if I find some where he has just panda print pajama pants and a cool panda wearing shades on a black t-shirt, that he may go for.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

weleri
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by weleri »

Thank you very much for the photo of the Japanese girl-student. Looks great! By the way, I really liked one doll on the site Artetokio, this is Sakura (Type E 145): http://www.artetokio.com/gallery/a132sakura.html
But I didn't understand how to order a doll from this site correctly. It's all in Japanese - it's a problem. I can only use Google translate. Tell me, pls, how do I order a doll from this site correctly? Do I need an intermediary buyer for this or not? Too many questions, as one old song used to say. And sorry for my bad English :)

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

stinkie wrote:Thank you very much for the photo of the Japanese girl-student. Looks great! By the way, I really liked one doll on the site Artetokio, this is Sakura (Type E 145): http://www.artetokio.com/gallery/a132sakura.html
But I didn't understand how to order a doll from this site correctly. It's all in Japanese - it's a problem. I can only use Google translate. Tell me, pls, how do I order a doll from this site correctly? Do I need an intermediary buyer for this or not? Too many questions, as one old song used to say. And sorry for my bad English :)

DS has an English website.
You can contact them through this forum by pm.
You can contact Jeff at Booty Call Dolls. I'm pretty sure he sells DS ladies.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

gonestill77 wrote:
stinkie wrote:Thank you very much for the photo of the Japanese girl-student. Looks great! By the way, I really liked one doll on the site Artetokio, this is Sakura (Type E 145): http://www.artetokio.com/gallery/a132sakura.html

DS has an English website.
You can contact them through this forum by pm.
You can contact Jeff at Booty Call Dolls. I'm pretty sure he sells DS ladies.
What he said. I just referenced the Arte Tokio site because, apparently, the English website no longer has the 145 but there are lot's of pictures of her on the Arte Tokio site. If you see something on Arte Tokio that you want, contact DS directly through their English website or contact a DS vendor. If for some reason they won't sell you something on the Arte Tokio website, then you could use a proxy service to get what you want if you're willing to pay the Japanese retail + proxy service and shipping + domestic customs and taxes.

Mr Consistency

Post by Mr Consistency »

HornedPear wrote:What he said. I just referenced the Arte Tokio site because, apparently, the English website no longer has the 145 but there are lot's of pictures of her on the Arte Tokio site. If you see something on Arte Tokio that you want, contact DS directly through their English website or contact a DS vendor. If for some reason they won't sell you something on the Arte Tokio website, then you could use a proxy service to get what you want if you're willing to pay the Japanese retail + proxy service and shipping + domestic customs and taxes.
Yeah, it looks like the 145s are the domain of EX Doll now. It used to be they only had the plus versions. Now it's none. Contacting DS directly or a vendor may be the only way to go now.

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

Welcome to the EX club HP!! Hi Melissa!

I agree the quality is amazing, I was unsure how to describe that with Maho, but also had no comparisons to make. But you summed it up. The quality is as satisfying as that sound when you close the door on a German automobile. fantastic engineering, solid, that they actually care and have quality control.
That Crazy AMAB Trans NB Daddy Dyke you know and love!

05/11/2020 - EX Summit Series Waxwork 168 Ordered
07/09/2020 - Inception Complete
08/12/2020 - Arrival! Maho started her own thread.
Maho's Thread
08/12/2020 - Vendor Review - Cloud Climax viewtopic.php?f=306&t=131844
EX Summit 168 Review viewtopic.php?f=143&t=131858

INFORMATIONS