www.wmdolls.com

Quality of Linkooer dolls

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Cherrylicious
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Quality of Linkooer dolls

Post by Cherrylicious »

Hello, Its good there are posts here because i almost bought a doll from Linkoor last night. Today I am researching to make sure I dont get a scam. Thank you

IceMasterPT
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by IceMasterPT »

127179398_409870160206531_2343289371052876888_n.jpg
127179398_409870160206531_2343289371052876888_n.jpg (33.62 KiB) Viewed 698 times
My doll has arrived.
It is a really well done doll, the material seems good. The joints are just a bit too dificult to move, and one of the wigs was a little bad, but everything else ... the doll is amazing tbh

I dont consider Linkooer as scam, i trust them i will probably order from them again. Also they have one of the nicest consumer support in Aliexpress. That person (Alice) don't know if its a male or female, knows how to build rapport and we actually off topiced a lot and spoke about some other things out of randomness \ boredom.
They may not be a mainstream brand , but they are actually cool. Besides it came to Portugal without any Tax.
Edit : I thought tpe smell was bad, but its actually pretty tolerable, specially given the fact that I use incense a lot in my room

note: My girlfriend's clothes are too loose for her so i have to improvise heheheh

IceMasterPT
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by IceMasterPT »

Cherrylicious wrote:Hello, Its good there are posts here because i almost bought a doll from Linkoor last night. Today I am researching to make sure I dont get a scam. Thank you
It is not a scam. I admit for a while I was beginning to believe it was a scam because it was simply taking too long (I ordered it end of September), it traveled by train and truck from China to Russia then from Russia to Kazakhstan then Russia then Bielorrússia then Poland. Once it entered Germany they created a new order number for ups and it got here in 3 days after reaching Germany. It went from Germany to France in one day then from France to Spain near the Portuguese border, then on the next day (today) it arrived.

Just a small caution : it is way heavier than advertised. They were saying to was a 30kg package ended up being around 45 or more.

drfendel

Post by drfendel »

IceMasterPT wrote:
Cherrylicious wrote:Hello, Its good there are posts here because i almost bought a doll from Linkoor last night. Today I am researching to make sure I dont get a scam. Thank you
It is not a scam. I admit for a while I was beginning to believe it was a scam because it was simply taking too long (I ordered it end of September), it traveled by train and truck from China to Russia then from Russia to Kazakhstan then Russia then Bielorrússia then Poland. Once it entered Germany they created a new order number for ups and it got here in 3 days after reaching Germany. It went from Germany to France in one day then from France to Spain near the Portuguese border, then on the next day (today) it arrived.

Just a small caution : it is way heavier than advertised. They were saying to was a 30kg package ended up being around 45 or more.
Hi!
I'm new, so sadly can't send pm's yet.
I also recently purchased doll from Linkooer, and was really worried, when i found this thread. Can you please post or pm me some photos and maybe a link what doll you bought from them. Have you ordered some modifications like standing feet?
Just so i can cool down my nerves, thanks.

beyes
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by beyes »

I'm also interested in Linkooer dolls. Anyone can send me or upload some pictures! Thanks for help!

INFORMATIONS