reallovesexdolls.com

My first doll

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Code2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My first doll

Post by Code2 »

Hey everyone! I ordered Saffron (157 cm B cup) from RLSD in June and I completely paid for her on July 22nd and I received her accessories around August 17. I haven't received an update lately, but RLSD has been very helpful as I have had A LOT of questions seeing as this is the first time I have ever bought anything like her. I bought clothes and a pair of shoes for her as well and I am very anxious and excited. Hopefully I receive her soon.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: My first doll

Post by Studio »

Congratulations, hope she gets there soon and you can begin your honeymoon.

Code2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Code2 »

Thank you! I hope so too.

Code2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Code2 »

I sent a message to RLSD about my order a few days ago. Hoping to get a response soon. Kinda worried about my girl. Haven't received any news as of today.

Blu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Blu »

My husband and I ordered Saffron too and received her today! I am in love. I can't post pictures yet because I'm brand new but I can't wait. Did you receive her yet?

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Code2, you're fine. Stacie is great with service. You'll be very happy. Best of luck with the doll.

Code2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Code2 »

I did get QC photos from them, but she hasn't shipped just yet. Glad to hear that you got your doll!

Code2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Code2 »

My girl is finally on her way to me! Hope she arrives alright!

JJb_ing

Post by JJb_ing »

Wow, that's almost three ( 75+ days and counting) whole months. I think you've endured enough Code2. RLSD should send you some freebies for waiting so long.

Code2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Code2 »

Yeah. That was definitely a long wait. Now I'm going to be stressing about her arrival.

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Welcome to TDF Code2. Just wanted to say, you are going to love your 157B. Be patient and know she will be worth the wait!

Code2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Code2 »

Thank you. I'm excited to get her!

anglomec
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by anglomec »

Code2 wrote:My girl is finally on her way to me! Hope she arrives alright!
Congrats, Code2! Great news! That seems like forever.

:glou:

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

This happens every once in a while. There are only so many molds of each body. If the factory gets a lot of orders in at the same time for a particular body, it will result in a backup producing those dolls. That is what happened in this case, which resulted in this order taking about twice as long in production than is usual. It's just one of those things. That's why production time is an "estimated average", as there can be extenuating circumstances like in this case, that don't often, but can happen. (ie also; implanted hair, a flaw during the molding process, etc..)

In addition, due to the reduction of planes for shipping due to Covid, there is also a 1-2 week delay for completed orders to get on a flight.

Today... The UPS status of this shipment has turned to "Held in Warehouse - UPS is holding the cargo at a secure facility, pending instructions and agreement." Which we have never seen before. We and Code2 are trying to get more info. When it rains, it pours, poor guy.

We feel for you Code2. Hang in there, we are here for you and in it with you, and please take heart in knowing that when she arrives she will have been well worth the wait!

:glou:
Stacey & Your RLSD Team

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Code2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Code2 »

Thank you. I appreciate that. I'm even more nervous now because this hasn't happened before. Hoping that she gets here soon.

INFORMATIONS