www.wmdolls.com

Is there a place to order custom eyes

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
techguy00
Apprentice
Apprentice

Is there a place to order custom eyes

Post by techguy00 »

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and to doll ownership. I just ordered my first WM doll 2 days ago. I have a questions about where it might be possible to buy custom unusual eyes. I've found plenty of places that have normal colors, unusual/anime colors, and cat eyes, but these are not what I'm looking for. I have two particular types of eyes in mind.
1. Solid white, no iris or pupil at all.
Example:

2. Hypno eyes, no iris or pupil but have the clique hypnotism swirl.
Example:

Does anyone know of any service that would take custom requests like this, or better yet where they are part of normal stock?

If not does anyone have any suggestions on making/altering other eyes to get these types without risking chemicals or residues that could stain or ruin dolls?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Is there a place to order custom eyes

Post by YungSynth »

Maybe someone on Etsy can make custom ones for you?

Oh, welcome to TDF :)

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

For the solid white, why not just paint or spray paint a pair? That's a cheaper option than custom. Other ones might need to be hand custom.

techguy00
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by techguy00 »

RealidadeSintetico wrote:Maybe someone on Etsy can make custom ones for you?

Oh, welcome to TDF :)
Yes that crossed my mind, but I didn't have much look on an initial brief look.

Thanks for the welcome.
DexterQuest wrote:For the solid white, why not just paint or spray paint a pair? That's a cheaper option than custom. Other ones might need to be hand custom.
Yes this occurred to me, but reading up on clothes I've seen a lot of warnings about how sensitive they can be to dyes in clothing, I have to imagine spray paint would be worse. Obviously it wouldn't be sitting on the skin for long periods of time, but if I were swapping it in and out regularly I'd be worried about leaving residue. I probably worry too much, but I'm spending a lot on this so I want to make sure I take care of it.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Spray paint then white, then for the black. Mount them on a drill or on a lazy Susan and rotate slow.
Then with a small brush add the black. Should not the that hard. Then pour clear plastic over them or spray many time with a clear.

Many YouTube videos on how to make custom eyes.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

techguy00 wrote:Yes this occurred to me, but reading up on clothes I've seen a lot of warnings about how sensitive they can be to dyes in clothing, I have to imagine spray paint would be worse. Obviously it wouldn't be sitting on the skin for long periods of time, but if I were swapping it in and out regularly I'd be worried about leaving residue. I probably worry too much, but I'm spending a lot on this so I want to make sure I take care of it.
The problem with clothes staining is almost always the dye being broken down by the oils inherent in TPE, then being absorbed by the TPE. Only apparent in darker and more vivid colors. If you used a quality paint and making sure it had completely dried and cured, depending on the paint at most a couple of days. It should be perfectly fine. As always you should test it by leaving the finished painted object pressed against your doll in some hidden area like bottom of the foot or under the wig, or if you're lucky enough to have it use a test piece of TPE.
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

techguy00
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by techguy00 »

Thanks for all the advice!

Ffydd
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ffydd »

techguy00 wrote:Thanks for all the advice!
https://lovedolls2.myshopify.com/collec ... ntasy-eyes

Adam and his Lovedolls team can pretty much do anything you want. They make lots of fantasy options, including the all-white that you're looking for... and they can do the swirl pattern you want too. Check out their section on The Doll Forum viewforum.php?f=522. They've made 5 different custom sets for me, including alt-sized all-whites which are in the pipeline as we speak. If you need help with the artwork and file prep, I might be able to help you out via PM, if you aren't handy with photoshop.

techguy00
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by techguy00 »

Ffydd wrote:

Adam and his Lovedolls team can pretty much do anything you want. They make lots of fantasy options, including the all-white that you're looking for... and they can do the swirl pattern you want too. Check out their section on The Doll Forum viewforum.php?f=522. They've made 5 different custom sets for me, including alt-sized all-whites which are in the pipeline as we speak. If you need help with the artwork and file prep, I might be able to help you out via PM, if you aren't handy with photoshop.
Thanks this is exactly what I was looking for!

While it's been ages since I've used photoshop I used to play with it a bit. Downloaded Gimp and put this together and sent it off to support. I think I did OK for shaking dust off:
Attachments
Hypno_eyes_1.png
Hypno_eyes_1.png (184.38 KiB) Viewed 1056 times

Jdawggy350

Post by Jdawggy350 »

Maybe consider making a mold and using epoxy resin? I pour resin a little bit, and I just got these eyes from amazon, they are glass with the image on the back side. I'm not entirely sure how the doll eyes are/work, but hopefully soon I'll have my own to play with.

Ffydd
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ffydd »

techguy00 wrote:
Ffydd wrote:

Thanks this is exactly what I was looking for!

While it's been ages since I've used photoshop I used to play with it a bit. Downloaded Gimp and put this together and sent it off to support. I think I did OK for shaking dust off:
Great job, looks good!!

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

You could also look at the option of getting a set of MannequinFan Easy move eyes™ Kit. They use a 13mm size lens (#4 in the image above) and if you want to make a custom iris it just takes a printer, two 13mm clear len and two small washers to hold them in. You could also look at getting something more exotic like dragon eyes from Nixcreations on Etsy.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Fabian 00
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fabian 00 »

techguy00 wrote:Hi,

I'm new to the forum and to doll ownership. I just ordered my first WM doll 2 days ago. I have a questions about where it might be possible to buy custom unusual eyes. I've found plenty of places that have normal colors, unusual/anime colors, and cat eyes, but these are not what I'm looking for. I have two particular types of eyes in mind.
1. Solid white, no iris or pupil at all.
Example:

2. Hypno eyes, no iris or pupil but have the clique hypnotism swirl.
Example:

Does anyone know of any service that would take custom requests like this, or better yet where they are part of normal stock?

If not does anyone have any suggestions on making/altering other eyes to get these types without risking chemicals or residues that could stain or ruin dolls?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I would like to buy phosphorescent-acrylic paste to paint the eyes of my doll.

It's the same paste they use for clocks to make them glow in the dark.

I don't know how the result will be, but i will send you a photo once i'll have a couple of extra eyes to do the experiment.

https://www.amazon.com/Golden-Artist-Co ... 333&sr=8-2

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Ffydd wrote:

Exactly who I was thinking of also. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

I had a few made good stuff

INFORMATIONS