reallovesexdolls.com

Production Time for WM

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
anglomec
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Production Time for WM

Post by anglomec »

Hi all, I am new to the forum (excellent resource!), but not so new that I did not check here before ordering a WM from RLSD. I went with RLSD based on their great reviews for customer service that I found here, and overall everyone seemed very pleased.
I was wondering though, I see other folks getting their factory QC pics in 10-14 days, but RLSD is quoting 4 week production times and I have no word at all after 19 days. Is 4 weeks really the current production delay? With such a spendy purchase, I am just a little bit nervous to have heard nothing at all.
Any feedback much appreciated. Thanks!

JJb_ing

Re: Production Time for WM

Post by JJb_ing »

I read somewhere the factory is/went through an annual inspection last week of August so they said 5-10 day delay. Just what I've read, maybe RLSD is putting that into the timetable. I recently ordered through them too instead of https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product-categ ... -delivery/ because of the great customer service I've read about. Also I'm in Cali and they are in Austin instead of the UK or Canada.

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

congratz and welcome to TDF yeah it took some time for productions my timeline was ordered from RLSD may 1st in production may 3rd QC photos on Jun 11th received tracking on Jun 15th was at my door Jun 22nd. i didnt hear anything from them so i decided to shoot them a email so check status and i wanted to upgrade to the ultra bounce breast and they replied quickly. WM makes great dolls and theyre pretty detailed so takes time and i know the anxiety feeling of not knowing whats up just be patient.

so what girl did you end up buying and what upgrades
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

Code2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Code2 »

I hear you. I've been waiting on mine. Went into production on July 22nd, but I haven't heard anything else since I got my accessories in August.

anglomec
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by anglomec »

Thanks for the replies folks, very helpful. So it seems that production is indeed taking much longer (6+ weeks?) than some of the other vendors. Riotmac gave me hope (7 weeks total) but Code2 put the fear back in me :? I'm also a bit worried because I have a question in at RLSD and have had no word back for over a week. Does not seem to be the customer service I have read about. I try to be patient, but that's really difficult when coming back here and seeing all the awesome photos of others dolls!!
Riotmac - I went back and forth between the 166C and 162E, and finally selected the 162E with the ultra bounce option and heads 76 and 159. May end up ordering a 166C at some point too. Which girl did you select? How is the ultra bounce working out? I read they also had some problems there.

Code2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Code2 »

Sorry. Didn't mean to worry you. Just nervous too.

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

Code2 wrote:I hear you. I've been waiting on mine. Went into production on July 22nd, but I haven't heard anything else since I got my accessories in August.
saw your post ordering the 157B Saffron she looks great id get a real human red hair wig if you want to keep that her look.
anglomec wrote: I went back and forth between the 166C and 162E, and finally selected the 162E with the ultra bounce option and heads 76 and 159. May end up ordering a 166C at some point too. Which girl did you select? How is the ultra bounce working out? I read they also had some problems there.
i went with the 174B giovanna vampire doll its still a WM body but its exclusive to RLSD the puffy nipples is what made me choose it over the 166C the 162E looks great also. the ultra bounce is great even for a B cup scroll down in this thread to see what made me get the ultra bounce viewtopic.php?f=240&t=128966&start=15. i think they said theyve solved the problem for the ultra bounce the problem was on the bigger breasted dolls hopefully your doll doesnt get damaged.

i was also considering ordering a 166C also for my second doll but then i saw that blue avatar/navi doll from SM i immediately started looking at my credit cards to order lol. i didnt or say havent placed the order yet i bought a stair stepper instead gotta lose some weight but set a goal if i lose 40 pounds gonna place the order. ive already lost 10 pounds in little over a week so i gotta keep it up.

good luck to everyone waiting on their dolls any more questions or recommendations ask away someone will answer it

anglomec
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by anglomec »

Code2 wrote:Sorry. Didn't mean to worry you. Just nervous too.
I hope you get yours soon! That seems like an excessively long time. I kind of wondered if support at RLSD has gone on vacation?
riotmac wrote:
Code2 wrote: i think they said theyve solved the problem for the ultra bounce...
Awesome! Looking forward to testing it out myself!

Code2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Code2 »

riotmac wrote:
Code2 wrote:I hear you. I've been waiting on mine. Went into production on July 22nd, but I haven't heard anything else since I got my accessories in August.
saw your post ordering the 157B Saffron she looks great id get a real human red hair wig if you want to keep that her look.
anglomec wrote: I went back and forth between the 166C and 162E, and finally selected the 162E with the ultra bounce option and heads 76 and 159. May end up ordering a 166C at some point too. Which girl did you select? How is the ultra bounce working out? I read they also had some problems there.
i went with the 174B giovanna vampire doll its still a WM body but its exclusive to RLSD the puffy nipples is what made me choose it over the 166C the 162E looks great also. the ultra bounce is great even for a B cup scroll down in this thread to see what made me get the ultra bounce viewtopic.php?f=240&t=128966&start=15. i think they said theyve solved the problem for the ultra bounce the problem was on the bigger breasted dolls hopefully your doll doesnt get damaged.

i was also considering ordering a 166C also for my second doll but then i saw that blue avatar/navi doll from SM i immediately started looking at my credit cards to order lol. i didnt or say havent placed the order yet i bought a stair stepper instead gotta lose some weight but set a goal if i lose 40 pounds gonna place the order. ive already lost 10 pounds in little over a week so i gotta keep it up.

good luck to everyone waiting on their dolls any more questions or recommendations ask away someone will answer it

Code2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Code2 »

anglomec wrote:
Code2 wrote:Sorry. Didn't mean to worry you. Just nervous too.
I hope you get yours soon! That seems like an excessively long time. I kind of wondered if support at RLSD has gone on vacation?
riotmac wrote:
Code2 wrote: i think they said theyve solved the problem for the ultra bounce...
Awesome! Looking forward to testing it out myself!

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

I ordered Alita in July and WM's production time was just under 4 weeks, so that sounds spot on. If anyone recently got it in 10 days they were lucky, but it will also depend on the model / heads you order. Popular models at the time will be produced in batches and get made a bit quicker. But that is going to change frequently. Don't worry, it's par for the course what you are going through.
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

Code2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Code2 »

I think I reposted someone's post instead of replying to it. I did order the Saffron wig and it looks good. Hopefully I get her soon.

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

AtomicPunk wrote:I ordered Alita in July and WM's production time was just under 4 weeks, so that sounds spot on. If anyone recently got it in 10 days they were lucky, but it will also depend on the model / heads you order. Popular models at the time will be produced in batches and get made a bit quicker. But that is going to change frequently. Don't worry, it's par for the course what you are going through.
yeah idk how ppl get their photos so fast maybe they already have the body from a batch that hasnt been sold they just need to make the head for it. just hang in there you think the anxiety is bad right now its gonna get worse when you finally get that tracking number. when i got that email and my heart just sank into my gut and then constantly checking it everyday until shes at your door. so pass the time getting ready for her arrival and read up on the missing TPE plug.

anglomec
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by anglomec »

Code2 wrote: Hopefully I get her soon.
Code2, definitely keep us posted when you get your tracking number! Anxious to see what the final time from order to delivery is for you! Fingers crossed! :D

Code2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Code2 »

I'll definitely give updates when I hear anything. I didn't realize that so much went into making and taking care of sex dolls.

INFORMATIONS